Author's note: Discontinued but...

Mr. Landlord

Hey guys!

I've been back for awhile because I promised myself to complete all my incompleted fanfics! good news is ive managed to finish up all my fanfics except one (100 days to you) and this story. i decided to work on this fic since last week but i realized things has changed too much since then till now to make this story relevant. I'll list them down below.

i actually reread the original "the way we were" last week (because i forgot the plot... come on im 22 now...) which mr.landlord is a spinoff of. 

1. Kris has left exo many years ago. I started the original the way we were in June 2013 and the spinoff mr.landlord on June 2014. Kris left in 2014? and then another of the main lead Luhan left not long after which makes this story not relevant in 2020 anymore.

2. Alot of inside jokes and events comes from way back. In this original story, I talked about the christmas concert that includes fx, bwcw (a pop up store back then) and a "dee yeo" (who is a future member of a kpop group you will be in) joke that i cannot remember about. 

Therefore, instead of continuing this fic, i will direct you to the original fic. https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/464435/the-way-we-were I thought about writing an alternate ending with kris but there was way too much drama and extra love interests for kris and si to be together again in just one chapter. (In the original fic, kris and si distant from each other the last half of the story)

If you guys are still reading this... thank you for supporting mr.landlord and please dont be too sad about it because mr.landlord is 90% similar to the way we were except the chidhood history between you and luhan doesnt exist in this story.

I hope you guys have a good life and continue to support exo as well as the ex members. love ya!

If you're curious on what ill be doing now, i will be completing my last fanfic (100 days to you). I recommend all my other fics especially safe in your arms and deja vu. (theyre the latest two that are completed) I am now spending my so-called free time doing bts lofi remix instead. check out my channel! https://www.youtube.com/belvawsy