Limerence

Mr. Landlord

for the first time, I didn't plan of sleeping on the plane. I guess, I'm really that excited. seeing kris all again and debuting, I can't wait. I watched like thousands of movies and end up sleeping during the last few hours of the ride because I didn't slept when we were supposed to sleep. I woke up when the plane suddenly jerked. "oh, we have arrived?" I looked out and see we had already landed. once the plane stopped completely, I took my luggage and went out of the plane. I switched on my phone when I was waiting to get my passport stamp. I got a few messages all were all from, you know who.

 

"kris: do you know that I miss you"

"kris: like a lot"

"kris: I'm gonna hug you really tight until you suffocate" wow, that's really harsh.

"kris: I love you so much" aw.

"si: I have arrived." I replied.

 

he replied seconds later. "kris: I'm here already, all the while" I exited the arrival hall.

 

"si: where are you?" I texted him.

"kris: the toilet near the carpark. I don't want fans to see me now because I'm meeting my girlfriend" I blushed.

I walked to the toilet and looked around. I typed to kris while frowning, "si: no, I don't see you-"

 

someone hugged me from the back. "I saw you blushing" my kris. I spun around.

 

"kris!!!" I jumped happily like a little girl as he hugged me because he was so tall. as he said, he really hugged me that tight, probably times three of minah's. 

 

I tried to released from the hug and as soon as I wanted to complain, he leaned down and kissed my lips. the peck gradually turned into a passionate kiss. I have never kissed anyone before, moreover a passionate kiss. he cupped my cheeks and deepened the kiss. I pray, that no one is looking. he teased me by biting my lips, I gasped while he stick his tongue into my mouth, by and ing. I tried doing the same, and ended up getting it and I pulled him closer to him while wrapping my hands on his shoulders. we released from the kiss after and his eyes darkened with blaze of lust. we were awkward once again.

 

"are you sure I'm your first kiss? you're a good kisser" kris said. I laughed nervously. "I just followed you... you're a good kisser too for a first timer" why are we talking about this? "i just did whatever that I think is right" he smirked.

 

"I'm really curious but are you sure im your first, in like girlfriend and kiss?

"yeah"

"but you're so hot!" I just had to say it.

"not last time. I was bullied in school all the time and I was called the ugliest. even the nerdiest kid my school doesn't get bullied as much as I did"

"I'm sorry-"

"it's okay, at least everyone looks at the present right? I have you. that's enough for me"

 

I blushed. "what about you?"

 

"I used to be like the popular kid in high school." 

"I can see that," kris smirked.

"how?"

"your face. you're pretty" he smiled sweetly. no way, oh my god.

 

"what happen next?" kris asked again.

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "so... many guys likes me?" 

"yeah, I can see that. your face, you're pretty and so?" he repeated.

"kris! you're so lame!... and then I rejected them"

"because they are too ugly for you?" 

"no. they were all quite good looking actually." kris' grin fell. I just laughed.

 

"why then?" he asked impatiently.

"i dont know, no one can captivate me like you"

 

kris blushed for a moment and then shook his head while laughing. "come on, we should go and meet soo man." he held my hands as we walked to the carpark. he opened the door for me as I get in and closed after. he went to the other side and got into the car. "the members were all talking about you when you had their audition. they said you can sing and dance really well, which I, your boyfriend have not seen it," he pouted, "and they want to see you really badly, do you know how jealous am I?" I just chuckled.

 

we arrived sm building.  "a-are we going to the dorm now?" , I stuttered. "are you nervous? haha nope, we're seeing soo man first." kris held my hands to calm me down. "alright now?" he held my hands until we reached soo man's office. sm building is so nice. I wonder how the dorms look like. kris let go of my hands as he knocked the door.

 

"come in," soo man said. kris opened the door and we walked in. soo man was doing his work as he looked up. "oh, ms.hwang, right?" he said as he stood up and walked to me. "nice to meet you!" he shook my hands. "nice to meet you too, mr. soo man" I bowed politely.  "I know I made the right choice," soo man chuckled lowly. I just look at him like what-are-you-talking-face. "like what the exo boys say, they say you're really pretty," soo man continued, "you know they can't wait to meet you"

 

"I know. kris told me so" I looked at him and grinned, remembering our conversation. he chuckled again. "wow, I didn't know that they're that excited"

 

"anyway," he continued, "we have decided. your group name is dimes."

"is there any members now?"

"we had chosen a few to chose from. they are currently having intensive training. so you're the first, as I said, you're the first priority."

 

he gave me a few paperwork to settle. "so, the dorm is in the new building. kris will bring you. the code is here," he passed me a paper. "thank you!" I bowed to him politely as we leave the office. "put your things down first, then I'll introduce you to the boys" he smiled. 

 

we reached my dorm as I enter the code. the door unlocked as we entered. holy . it look better than the apartment in vancouver. the dorm is quite small but it's just right for 5 girls who doesn't stays in the dorm 24/7. I walked through the hallway and there are five rooms. I didn't know I'll be having one room myself. thank you soo man! I'm so happy!!! 

 

"damn it. you have a nicer dorm than ours" kris complained. I just laughed. "since I'm living alone, you can come by sometimes," kris smirked. I quickly continued. "like cuddling when watching movies, cooking together, don't get the wrong idea"

 

"sounds like a married couple," kris chuckled, "but don't you think we should do it? you know that thing? someday?" 

"kris! stop playing a fool!!!" I blushed.

"I'm just kidding... we'll do it when we get married, and watching movie while cuddling? sounds like a plan" he grinned.

 

I entered my room and remove my clothes from the luggage arranged my things. "I'm done, let's go" I said to kris as I walked to the living room. he was sitting on the couch, using his phone.

 

we reached exo dorm. he enter the code and we went in. exo were everywhere, doing their own thing. chanyeol was the first to look up. "aren't you the girl who did the audition?" he fanboyed. I nodded my head. "I finally get to see you! do you know how bad I want to see you!?" chanyeol cried out. "chanyeol." kris voiced out. chanyeol seemed to just noticed him. he frowned. "why... are you even with her?"

 

"soo man asked me to guide her for now"

"oh, this isn't fair! why not me!" chanyeol shouted playfully.

"because... I'm kris, the leader" he smirked. at that moment, I wanted to puke.

 

the rest came shuffling. "what's your name?" chen asked. "si," kris said for me. "and she's my girlfriend" he put his arms around me. everyone started cheering. "stay for dinner, si! kyungsoo is going to cook, you should try his food!" chanyeol beamed. "why not? I love good food" I grinned.

 

after about half an hour, kyungsoo shouted. "dinner's ready!" everyone scrambled towards the dining area and quickly sat down, impatiently waiting for the dishes to be served. I chuckled at their childishness. I decided to go to the kitchen and help kyungsoo.

 

"I'll help you" I said as I carried the dishes out. "thank you" he smiled. he's so cute!

 

I sat in between kyungsoo and kai. "am I ing you two?" I teased jokingly. kyungsoo looked down, probably blushing. "what? no!" kai chuckled fakely.

 

"thank you for the dinner, kyungsoo, I'll eat well" I smiled. everyone looked at me. "what?" I frowned at their reaction.

"nothing," baekhyun laughed fakely as he continued, "kyungsoo, thanks for the dinner tonight, we'll eat well"

"we'll eat well" they repeated together.

 

kai put the food on my plate for me. "thank you" I smiled at him. he is drop dead gorgeous. "no problem for this beautiful lady, my dear" he smirked at me. oh my god. "hey!" kris said firmly from the other side of the table. I chuckled.

 

after dinner, I helped kyungsoo wash the dishes. "you do the cooking and washing everyday?" I asked. "yeah, but most of the time we eat out. I rarely cook though," he said while focusing on washing the dishes.

 

"no one ever helped you?"

"nope,"

"poor thing," 

"maybe because I didn't ask for help?" kyungsoo defending s.

"really? I'll call them now. kai, come here and help wash the dishes!" I shouted.

"nope I can't!! I'm having a stomach ache" he shouted back from the living room. drop the act, kai.

"told ya," I smirked at kyungsoo and giggled.

"it's okay, I'll help you" I smiled sweetly.

 

we washed the dishes together and talked about the members. "thanks for helping me si, you're a really sweet and nice girl. kris deserves you" he smiled with gratitude. "you're a nice guy too. cooked dinner and washed the plates, I mean, like no guy ever do that!" he laughed sweetly. "I guess so?"

 

we walked to the living room and see kai sitting on the couch, switching channels, feeling bored. "oh, you don't seem in pain so you look okay now. that was quick." I said sarcastically. "yeah, thanks for asking" do you even get my sarcasm, jong in?

 

a giant suddenly backhugged me. "kris!!" I jumped. "sorry," he nuzzled into my neck. kyungsoo walked away because it was too awkward. "go get a room guys," kai said, "before you two gets " he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and blushed. how can he talk something like that so easily? "don't be like the typical fanfic jongin, where you bang girls everywhere" kris chuckled. "hey!! I'm not like that okay, those fans are always imagining things like this" kai shrugged. we just laughed.

 

"we should probably go get a room yeah, si?" he grinned at me as he held my hands and pulled me out of their dorm. what?! I turned back and waved at them goodbye. "have fun!" kai shouted as the door slammed. I blushed. no way.

 

we walked to the dorm slowly with our hands interlocked. "why are you so quiet?" kris finally speaked up. I was too awkward to talk right now. "about that... I was obviously just kidding, don't worry about it" he coughed awkwardly. I just looked away. "we should watch some movies... and you know cuddling under the blanket?" kris looked at me and smile. yes, sure. I smiled back.

 

we got into the dorm and settled down into the couch. "so... what should we watch?" I asked. "you finally talked!" kris shouted sarcastically. I laughed. "get whatever it's nice and good, I don't want any mainstreams one, I don't watch them" he continued. I gave him an "ok" sign.

 

I looked through my CDs. not mainstream? I picked my favourite anime show, whispers of the heart. now, that's very not mainstream at all. I got back to the couch and smirked at him. "what's that face... don't tell you get some rated movies, you're not those kind of girls right?" kris seems to get the wrong idea. "no," I laughed. "since you don't watch mainstreams movies, here's an anime. whispers of the heart. I love anime movies more than real life movies to be honest" 

 

"really? i do too, but I don't watch romance anime movies, I watch slam dunk" kris smirked.

"well, I didn't expect someone like you who actually watch anime" I replied.

"you know, one of the guys in that anime looks like me" he bragged. I whacked him playfully.

"so let's watch this?" he nodded his head.

 

I bent down and put the disc inside the CD player. kris the tv. "this can't seem to work man..." I mumbled. kris got up and studdnely stood behind me. instead of standing beside me to help, he seems getting closer to my back. he stood dangerously close to me and i feel his bulge on my . what is he doing? 

 

"si... seeing you in this short shorts with your facing me, i cant help it..."


OH MY GOD. JUST OH MY GOD. AN UPDATE AFTER A YEAR OR MORE. i am back. for now. just this summer. the truth is, i've pretty much abandon this website. im actually not a fan of exo anymore. not saying im a hater, but i kinda get over exo ever since luhan left. the reason why im back? i cant help but to feel bad for those (even just a handful of you) who actually enjoys my fic to have an incomplete ending forever. also, i am currently a university student! time really flies huh? i started this fic when i was grade 10!!! im back because supposingly my family were suppose to shift house this summer, so i took the summer off. however, it was cancelled. like really last minute. so with this 4 months of doing absolutely nothing (ill try to find a job), i am GOING TO finish all my incomplete stories. thats right. NO MORE EMPTY PROMISES. i honestly dont know who still read aff, but i should just complete this if anyone drops by my fic somehow. anyways, stay tuned and upvote my story if you like it!