Fate, or coincidence?

Mr. Landlord
very soon half of the year was gone.
 
I studied very hard and now I graduated from college. I have dreamed to study abroad. now that my results have made my parents proud, they allowed me to study abroad anywhere I want. I chose to study in Canada, Vancouver. I search a place online I could rent.Iwas scrolling but soon I stopped at a small affordable rental house near the university I'm applying. I bookmarked the page and if I could get into that university I would rent that. 
 
the next week, I got a letter stating that I got into the university in Vancouver. I went to google and clicked the bookmark page. I looked for the email address I could contact.
 
I email the owner:
 
"I just graduated from college in china, going Vancouver to study in the university there. I am renting a place from you there. when can we meet? I am going there next week."
 
I went to book my tickets to Vancouver online. I should start my packing now because I'm leaving next week.
 
 that night, my phone vibrated, telling me i have a new email. 
 
"tell me when and where do you want to meet? i can pick you up from the airport, since I am in korea. we could meet at the airport and go there together." 
 
I replied him the time and date I will arrived. 
 
the next day, I meet qi at the cafe. as usual I was late again.
 
as soon as I entered the cafe, "OMG SI IM HERE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SIII!" qi screamed. everyone stopped talking and were looking at me. slightly covering my face, I walked to the table where qi were sitting. "hi qi! miss ya too!" I smiled.
 
"heard that you're going canada! that's kris' country! but why do you have to leave me..." she pouted. kris' country? I don't even care. I promised myself i'll never meet him again.
 
"im going there to study! study hard qi, then come to canada to study with me!" I asked.
 
"since you ask me, I will study hard!" she beamed. I shook my head at her cuteness.
 
we talked alot that day and soon after I told her I should go home and continue to pack. I hugged her for the last time and waved goodbye to her. 
 
the week passed so fast. I hugged my parents for the last time before I leave for Vancouver. i took a taxi and very soon i arrived the airport. while waiting for the gate to board the plane to open, I decided to look through my twitter. I saw a tweet about kris.
 
"kris just left sm building with luggage alone." 
 
where is he going? wait ugh why do I even care?
 
soon the gate to board the plane was open. I boarded the plane and settled down. "goodbye china," I whispered to myself. soon the plane departed from korea and I slept for the whole plane ride since I have motion sickness.
 
I woke up by an air stewardess.
 
"miss, we are arriving to Canada, Vancouver. please buckle your seatbelt as we are landing"
 
I buckled my seatbelt. soon we landed and reached Vancouver.
 
"hello Vancouver!" I smiled to myself. I left the plane and as soon I exited the plane I switched on my phone. I looked at the arrival schedule and looked at the the plane arriving from korea. LANDED.
 
I went to starbucks to have a drink. soon my phone vibrated, I answered.
 
"hello miss huang I just arrived. where can we meet?" the guy whispered as if he's doing something illegal.
 
"why are you whispering? I am at Starbucks maybe we could meet at Starbucks" I replied, feeling annoyed.
 
"is there alot of people there?" he asked.
 
"what's that got to do with us meeting? you're weird... and no it's almost empty," i lied. actually it was full house.
 
"ok I'm going there now" he hung up immediately. soon I heard a bunch of girls screaming. a guy with sunglasses and a luggage by his side was standing outside Starbucks with girls surrounding him. he looked really hot. and familiar. but i just couldnt recognize him. he took out his mobile phone and started calling someone. he look really annoyed.
 
soon my phone vibrated. I answered while looking at the guy.
 
"hello! where are you?" he asked.
 
"I'm in Starbucks?" I replied.
 
"I'm outside Starbucks!" he sounded really annoyed.
 
i was still looking at the guy outside and realized something was so strange. I started realizing his lips and what I'm hearing is the exactly the same. his actions the guy i see and the tone of the guy on the phone too.
 
"are you... the guy outside surrounded by girls?"
 
"yeah just quickly come out!" he became angry.
 
I hung up and jogged to him. he squeezed out from the crowd and grab my hands and we ran. with our luggage. we really looked really stupid running with a luggage with a bunch of girls chasing us. who is he? why is he so familiar? we ran to the taxi stand and quickly put our luggage at the boot and quickly board the taxi. since it was at night, it was quite dark in the car. the guy said the address and the taxi drove off.
 
he stared at me. "si?"
 
"how the you know- kris?!" he took out his sunglasses.
 
"you couldn't recognize me with my sunglasses?"
 
"I forgot how you looked like... no wonder I find you so familiar"
 
"great si, I'm an idol and I could recognize you while you can't" he said sarcastically. before I could say anything he continued "and why did you lie to me saying that Starbucks is ALMOST EMPTY when it's like full house?" he emphasized.
 
"I'm sorry... you were acting all weird like whispering on the phone and asking if the place is crowded... have no idea you are a idol... you should tell me! why didn't you?"
 
"if I told you on the phone would you even believe you? you'll think I'm nuts" he argued back. true. "at least we meet again, si, it must be fate" he smirked.
 
I tsked at him. and to be honest I was getting quite comfortable with him. like he wasn't an idol. like he wasnt an idiot. I was in my thoughts when I realised we were staring at each other.
 
I broke the silence "yah kris, wadchu staring at?" I acted blur.
 
"hello baby, you were staring at me first so I decided to join in the fun." kris chuckled.
 
this is the first time he ever chuckled. or maybe should I feel lucky to sit in a taxi alone with an idol? i don't know. suddenly, kris bend in closer to me. . why is my heart beating to fast? no no no si just no.
 
"yah kris what you doing now!" I shouted at his ear. "ouch , I was just playing with you, but you took it so seriously" kris snorted. I didn't reply him. I acted like a was angry. I looked out of the window. Vancouver is so beautiful. soon drowsiness hit me and I slept. since I wasn't a deep sleeper, I could felt someone hold me and I felt legs beneath my ears. it should be kris but I don't really care now because I'm really tired. then soon I felt into a deep sleep.
__________________________________________
and this is how the story starts