Jaunt

Mr. Landlord
the next morning
 
we have never talked much ever since yesterday's incident. since i woke up earlier than him but still later than yesterday, I decided to cook scramble eggs for us. just right when I cooked finished, he came out.
 
"good morning kris!" I smiled at him. by looking at his face I knew he was the cold real him. "good morning." he said coldly. he sat down and said "thanks for the breakfast, I'll eat well" he smiled weakly started eating.
 
"how's my scramble egg? you know I don't really know how to cook, sorry" I said while looking at him, not eating yet. "okay." he said monotony. "are you following me today?" I started eating. "yeah." he said without looking up at me. once we had eaten finished, we washed the dishes together and got changed. kris drove us to my aunt's house. my aunty gave me her spare key to me yesterday. I opened the door and went in. i realised my other cousin with his family are here.
 
"hi si," my other cousin, joe hugged me. he's more mature and quiet guy than glenn. "and who's this?" he looked at kris. "he's the guy I rent the house from, and also glenn's junior." I said. "oh you're very young to have a house yeah?" he was still looking at kris. "he's an idol, that's why." I cut in. he looked like he didn't believe me. whatever. 
 
"is glenn here?" kris whispered to me. "nope, he works." I whispered back. "are they gonna stay here?" he whispered again. "nope they're just waiting for us, they're leaving soon" I replied. I heard a phew from kris. hopefully not so loud for joe to hear.
 
"we're leaving now," joe shouted across the room. "goodbye!" kris and I said the same time. they shut the door behind them, leaving us with the hannah.
 
"so when's your school starting?" kris suddenly asked. "hm, next week I'm going my university for an orientation."
 
Hannah's around 5, so she's not baby that keep crying. she can talk. we all started watching tv, and then it was really boring. I really want to go out instead of watching all the stupid boring kiddy shows, but i don't know how to say to kris. soon, when I thought of what to say kris said:
 
"hey should we like go out? and bring hannah because its so boring here" kris rolled his eyes. why are we so alike all of a sudden? lucky hannah could walk. if not kris is gonna carry her, not me.
 
me, kris and hannah left the house and took his car. i don't know where he's gonna bring us but it took quite long for us to reach there. so I dozed off. he woke me up when we reached. this place looked less like a city, but more like a town. we got down from the car and walked.
 
"the coffees here are good" he pointed to the cafe at the end of the street. hannah was by my side, holding my hands. now I think we look like a family... . praying that there are no fangirls here, we walked to the cafe. we entered the cafe, there were only adults instead of teenagers like us. phew. we found a table and sat down.
 
"stay here, I'm getting the drinks for you. what should we get for hannah?" he looked at hannah and smiled at her. now that's creepy. hannah shouted "chocolate!" "I think she wants chocolate chip drink" I said. kris mouthed a "ok" before turning away.
 
very soon, kris came back with the drinks. I took a sip of the coffee. holy cow. it was really good. 
 
"so how's the coffee?" kris looked at me. "amazing, as what you have said" I notice the eye contact and I quickly looked down to my coffee. 
 
"hey, just asking if you wanna go whistler with me during the weekends?" kris suddenly asked, still looking at me.
 
"with who?" I asked without thinking twice.
 
"just us," I was looking at my coffee, but I could feel that he was smiling.
 
"sure" I stuttered a little.
 
after we had our coffee date with hannah, we walked around the town. we were near the harbour and we took a few photos with the ships at the background.
 
"can we all three just take together?" he asked and before I could answer, he approached a stranger to take a picture for us. seems like he doesn't know he's an idol.
 
"you guys are too young to have a family right?" he asked. not sure it's jokingly or not. before I could say no, kris speaked up "yes we are, but we are really loving, till now" he quickly carried hannah in his arms and wrap his other arms around my shoulders. he quickly looked to the camera and smiled, and then I followed.
 
"ready, one, two, three, say cheese!" before he snap a picture for us. 
 
he thanked him and we walked to shop which sells toys. from hello kitty to angry bird.
 
while hannah was still in his arms, he quickly walked to the toys where the angry birds and co were. I rolled my eyes and followed them. 
 
"hannah, do you want this? I can buy for you" kris shake the angry bird toy in front of her face to attract her attention. 
 
"yes daddy i want this weeeeee" daddy? no no no hannah, no. joe is your dad. 
 
"I'm not your dad, hannah" he quickly put her down, feeling that they are too intimate.
 
"my daddy said you are my second daddy and si is my second mother" she said it like this.
 
"okay okay hannah we are your seconds parents okay?" I smiled at her affectionately and pinched her cheeks.
 
"weeeee" she started the run around and I had to hold her hand. kris quickly paid for the angry bird toy before we left the store. 
 
we went to a chinese restaurant for dinner. 
 
after the dinner, and obviously kris paid for it again.
 
we were walking to the carpark, I was carrying hannah, while kris opened the door for me. "thanks" I smiled because he deserved it. 
 
I sat and put hannah on my lap. he quickly got into from his side and drove back to aunt's house.
 
by the time we reached, hannah was already sleeping.
 
we alighted from the car and kris took over and carried hannah while I walked behind him. 
 
I quickly pressed the door bell of my aunts house and it opened in seconds.
 
joe opened with eyes like d.o and jaw sightly dropped. kris smiled sheepishly and I was like "what was that for?"
 
"no no, it's just you guys look like family" I rolled my eyes and entered the house. "we get that alot" kris suddenly voiced out. joe laughed hoarsely and let him enter the house. I facepalmed myself.
 
"so where did you all go today?" 
 
"to the other side of Vancouver. we went to the harbour." kris stated.
 
we only went to the harbour... why did time past so fast?
 
they thanked us and we left the house.
 
while we were in the car, kris suddenly voiced out. "you know, we're like married couple" I slapped his arms lightly. "stop it" I shyly scolded him. lucky it wasn't daylight if not he would see me blushing.
 
"blushing, huh?" kris laughed hoarsely. "no, no" I quickly snap back. "I know you are," he quickly released one hand from the steering wheel just to ruffled my hair.
 
"many girls would actually kill to be you" true that. I almost forgot that he was an idol. "but I wasn't a fan of you though" i said straightly.
 
"then why were you at the fanmeet?" he asked coldly.
 
 "dude, i had no choice. my best friend love you guys so much that she dragged me along just because she didnt want to be alone" i stated.
 
"just admit it. you love me." he cooly said. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
 
"silence means content." he clutched his tongue. "ya ya, whatever you say mr wu" I smirked at him even thought he can't see me because of the dark.
 
soon, we reached back in our apartment. "so what's the plan tomorrow? it's Friday!" kris yawned. "I have a school orientation tomorrow morning, what about you?" I said monotony. "nothing. how about I follow you tomorrow? I mean bringing you there, and then picking you up after you're done" kris stated. must he explain so much? lol.
 
"sure" yes, i smirked mentally. I don't have to take the public bus tomorrow. "then what will you do in between?" I asked curiously. "gonna catch up with friends" oh I see.
 
"so about the whistler thing... we'll go on the weekends?"
 
"okay" I smiled a little. I shouldn't be so cold. he don't deserve it. 
 
we went back to our own room and bathe separated after that (there are two toilets in the apartment), and then when I was almost done changing, someone barged into my room. obviously kris. not sure it was on purpose or accidentally. 
 
I spun around covering my exposed body. guess what? he was also topless. he had his towel wrapped around his torso. I realized he had a tattoo on his arms. back to reality. okay, this is so awkward. "what do you want?" I screamed at him. i shall take back the words that I should be nice to him or whatever. he walked towards me, smirking. 
 
"I just wanna-" 
 
"huh?! no!!!" I stretched my both hands out towards his direction waving at him, moving back at the same time.
 
"wait-" 
 
"NO STAY AWAY!!!" I closed my eyes.
 
kris' pov
 
while i was bathing i suddenly wanted to ask si what time exactly was her school orientation so that I know what time I should wake up tomorrow. i couldn't wait until i change because i would forget. i wrapped my towel around my lower body and went to her room. to my fortunate (or maybe unfortunate), she was still changing in her room. why didnt she change in the toilet, or didnt lock the room door? she spun around and looked horrified. I decided to disturb her. this is gonna be fun.
 
I walked to her, smirking. while she, backing away and asking me to stop going near her. no. 
 
she got trapped in the corner and I lean toward her, with my hands between her head.
 
she closed her eyes and looked down. I lean even closer now, to her ears and whispered, "what time is your orientation tomorrow?" i quickly drew back and looked at her expression. I couldn't take it and I just chuckled. she opened her eyes and she looked tense.
 
"h-huh? e-er 8 am" she stuttered. cute.
 
"okay then. good night." I tried keeping a pokerface and turned around to leave her room.
 
si's pov
 
kris left and closed my room gently. what the just happen again?
 
I quickly wore my pyjamas before I sleep.
 
((the next day))
 
who the keep shaking me up? I kicked whoever who is trying to wake me up. "dad... 5 more minutes..." I heard a loud hollow boom. 
 
"ouch..."
 
wait isnt that kris' voice? KRIS!!!!!!!! I quickly shot opened my eyes. he was groaning. 
 
"you ing just kicked me in the face!!!" 
"but you ing come into my room without my permission!!!" 
"but this is my ing house!"
"but I pay rent so this is my ing room!" 
 
he had nothing to say.
 
I suddenly felt guilt all of a sudden. he realized he keep rubbing his cheeks.
 
"okay I'm sorry, where did I kick you again?" I asked, being concerned. 
 
kris didnt say anything. instead he pointed at his redden cheeks and pouted. 
 
I automatically reached my hands to his cheeks and rub it. as soon as I realized it, I quickly stopped. "sorry" I faked a cough. 
 
kris quickly stand up from the floor. "I'll see you outside?" kris asked. I nodded my head and he went out from my room and closed the door. what did I actually do that?
 
I quickly got changed and see kris in the kitchen, rubbing the ice pack on his cheeks in circular motion. from far, I shouted "I'm ready kris!" he jumped and dropped the ice pack on the floor. I laughed out loud as I couldn't take it. 
 
"sorry" I said after I had calm down, and end up as a apology I tiptoed and helped him to rub the ice pack on his face in circular motion. 
 
my legs got tired from tiptoeing so from there he took over.
 
we walked to the car park and kris not being a gentleman for once, i had to opened the door for myself. 
 
"does your face really hurt?" I asked curiously.
"obviously," kris scoffed.
"does it still hurt?" I asked again.
"do you have to kick me so hard?"
 
I didn't know why I even kicked so hard when I didn't. "I'm sorry okay," I felt guilty all of a sudden.
"it's okay" kris said coldly without looking at me. 
 
the rest of the journey to the university was quiet. 
 
"we reached" kris spoke up.
 
I looked out of the window. the university here is so different from home. there were many people as well.
 
kris parked in the parking lots of the university. "thank you! I'll see you later" he didnt say anything. I opened the door and left. 
 
"wait up!" i turned my head. kris? I stopped and waited for him to catch up.
 
"I'll go with you" kris said, pulling me to his side, walking.
 
"so you forgive me?" I smiled widely while looking at me. he just grinned without looking at me.
 
oh . people were looking at us already.
 
"is that kris?!" a girl screamed.
"O-M-G"
"why are they holding hands?"
"who's that girl?"
"is she kris' girlfriend?"
"is she joining our school?!"
and so on it continues.
 
"great choice kris" I said sarcastically.
 
we quickly queued up for the registration. and guess what? people actually started coming to us, no wait kris and asked him for autograph. isn't there a thing called privacy? kris just smiled sheepishly at them and kindly signed for them. 
 
once I registered, I was told to go to the hall for orientation.
 
"I have to go, I'll pick you up later after school, wait what time again?" kris leaned to my ears and said softly before leaving. I blushed. why is he acting like a boyfriend?
 
"5 pm."
 
damn, now I have to face this all alone. girls are coming to me questioning me and wanting to be friends with me. 
 
how am I going to go through all this in university when school starts?
 
((fast forward))
 
"I hope you guys have fun during the orientation today," the group leader said, "okay, you guys are now dismissed. see you guys next week when school starts!" 
 
apparently, I was the first to get out of the school. I actually ran, because I don't want people to question me like a police officer again.
 
I ran to the car park and spotted kris' car there already immediately. I quickly got in and I closed the door.
 
it was awkward as we didnt greet each other ever since I came in. i was too tired as I was catching my breath from all the running from the hall to the carpark. I could hear my own panting.
 
"why are you panting like a dog? did you ran a dog marathon?" kris eyes bores into mine.
 
I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "start the engine, bird" I emphasized.
 
he tsked at me and started the car. the journey was so quiet so I decided to start up a conversation.
 
"so what have been doing this afternoon?" I casually asked.
"none of your business," he scoffed without looking at me and smirked to himself.
"okay," I guess he haven't forgive me yet.
"just kidding, anyway pack up, we're going whistler tomorrow" he looked at me and gave me his infamous smile.
 
((the next day))
 
I was already awake but I was too lazy to open my eyes and get out of bed. I heard someone opened my room door and felt a figure beside my bed. 
 
"wake up" it's kris. I ignored him. 
 
he nudged me. I shook him away. 
 
soon, he stopped disturbing me. I felt like he wasn't there anymore. I don't think he would give up so fast? 
 
I slowly opened my eyes and I got the shock of my life. kris face was right in front of me, like less than an inch. his eyes were closed and he looked like- is he kissing me? 
 
I didn't dare to push him away again, or kick his balls or whatever, because when comes to him I became so powerful all of a sudden and I even made him have bruise on his face.
 
so instead I did this. I quickly turned to the side and acted I was still sleeping. 
 
"I know you're awake" kris sung.
 
I slowly opened my eyes, again, and obviously acting blur.
 
"good morning babe" kris gave me his infamous fake stupid happy face.
 
I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "can you stop creeping into my room again when I am sleeping without my permission unless you what the get kicked again, maybe this time in the balls?" 
 
"but I have to wake you up!"
 
"but you don't have to kiss me-!" I just blurted out. he grinned and lean closer to me until his forehead touched me. "I wasn't going to kiss you, I was just counting the amount of pimples you have on your face" he whispered and laughed silently. he drew back and smirked once again before he stood up from my bed. "quickly go get ready, we're leaving now" he closed the door after that. I started swearing at him behind the door.
 
after I got changed, I brought my luggage out. he was outside watching tv, and then when he heard the luggage wheels rolling on the floor he turned to me. he quickly switched off the tv and helped me with my luggage. 
 
we put our luggages in the back of the car. we quickly got into our side and we drove off to whistler.
 
"sorry we can't ski because there isn't any snow now in September, but i couldnt bring you during december because i wouldnt be here, but dont worry we can explore, go hiking and cycling! are you adventurous?"
 
"it's alright kris, and totally I am!"
 
si's pov
 
I don't know why time passed so fast that time that we actually chatted throughout the whole journey until kris told me we reached. I quickly got out the car.
 
wow, no joke. this place is so beautiful. it seems so much more peaceful here than the city apartment in vancouver downtown. I wish I could stay here forever! 
 
"beautiful, isn't it?" kris came out of the car and joined me. I nodded like a kid who just gotten a ice cream. kris took out our luggages and we got into the hotel lobby. some girls were looking at us while taking pictures, obviously know who kris is. 
 
"checking in for wu yi fan" kris told the receptionist. the receptionist looked at kris and then she jumped and hyperventilated before she calmed her back down. 
 
"checking in for one room?" she frowned when she see me with kris. one room? did he just book for himself? "yes." what kris?! what about me?
 
"are you his girlfriend?" before I could say a word kris said it. "yes." I facepalmed myself mentally.
 
the receptionist was surprised and then she passed the keys to kris. "enjoy your stay!" 
 
I followed kris while he brought me to the hotel room. "kris? where am I going to sleep?" he pointed to the floor. are you freaking kidding me? "then you should have told me you only booked a room for yourself so i can book my own hotel room myself! now I have to sleep on the floor like I'm your dog" I stomped my foot in frustration. kris just smirked and ignored me. 
 
we ended up unpacking our stuffs before we went out and explored whistler. we strolled around the village before we got onto the cable car. luckily in the cabin there wasn't any fan girl. it was an old couple.
 
"hello" the couple greeted us when we boarded the cabin. we greeted back.
 
"this is so beautiful! kris can you take a picture of me in this cable car with the mountain in the background?" I said while holding out my camera for him. he gladly took it and helped me to snap a picture. "thanks, do you want a picture too?" "I want to take together with you." kris walked to the old couple and asked if he could take picture for us. 
 
kris quickly walked back to me and he put his arms around my shoulders. "1, 2, 3! all done!" we thanked the old couple and we looked at the pictures together. 
 
"you guys are so sweet and pure, which is rare these days. nowadays couple only thinks about . no more real, innocent love" the old man sighed. 
 
"we're not couple, uncle" I said politely.
 
"oh I'm sorry, but I thought you guys were. you guys would make up a good couple." the old man laughed.
 
"but look at the way he looks at you, people would misunderstand you guys are couple" the old woman looked at kris.
 
"remind me of the old times, monica" the old man looks at the old woman and he patted her hands rhythmically. 
 
"I wish and hope you guys will be together one day" the old man said before we reached the top of the mountains. we bid farewell to them before we go to our own ways.
 
the mountains were still beautiful even though there wasn't snow. 
 
"we should take a picture together! the mountains is so beautiful! I chirped while I asked a random guy to help us take a picture for us. kris stood beside me and wrap his arms around my shoulders. slowly, I wrap my arms around his waist. 
 
"1, 2," kris leaned down and kissed my cheeks. "3!" my eye open opened up widely. "sweet" he said before passing us back the camera.
 
I was blushing so I couldn't face kris at that moment. kris looked at the picture and he grinned. "hey, we look like a real couple si" kris said while looking me. "oh, you were traumatized after I kissed your cheeks," he continued since I didn't look up or respond to him. "I should do that more often then," he grinned again before walking away by himself. oh no, what have I gotten myself into?
 
we walked around up in the mountain until we see the sun set. 
 
"hey, let's sit and watch the sun set together" I said while tugging kris because I was tired from all the walking. 
 
we both settled down and we watched the sun set. 
 
"this is my first time watching the sun set, kris" I looked at him. 
"as in on the mountains?" 
"no. even not on the mountains" I sighed.
"me too." he said while he turned to look at me. 
I blushed at our eye contact and I looked away. what happen to me? 
"so this is our first time watching the sun set, and also first time together" kris continued. I nodded. 
 
we stopped talking and we watched the sunset in peace. 
 
kris' pov
 
why is she so shy today? like blushing whenever I look at her or say something sweet? 
 
she wear light and natural make up, her hair braided loosely to the side, with a flower crown hung on her head. she wears a lace dress and a sandals. she look so pretty today. no, everyday, maybe I just didn't realize. 
 
and today, I didn't watch the sunset, instead I watched her. why didnt I notice the scar on her cheeks till now?
 
also, it was our first time together, and also her first time watching the sunset. I wish she would lie on my shoulders while me her hair. 
 
si's pov
 
while I was watching the sun set I realized someone was watching me. I turned and looked at kris. he was like dazing into my souls. he didnt seem to notice me looking back at him.
 
I started looking at his features. his eyes, his nose, and lips, and god I feel like touching them. wait what did I just say? his ears, look at those piercings, he have more piercings than me. he look so perfect. why did i just realize? now I know why those girls are so crazy into kris, god now I feel so blessed to be with him. 
 
"are you staring at me?" kris suddenly shook me from my thoughts. I hope I wasn't smiling or lipbiting
 
"you were looking at me first..." my voice went unexpectedly soft.
 
"what happen? what happen to your voice? you're feeling guilty? kris smirked. 
 
"no-" he stood up grinning and left me again, dumbfounded.
 
once we entered the empty cabin of the cable car, the sun was already set. I closed my eyes once I settled down.
 
kris' pov
 
I don't know when but I woke up from my thoughts, she was already looking at me. she was lip biting, maybe to stop her from smiling. her expression isn't like something funny on my face, but more like a shy smile. I a little and she felt so guilty. I laughed mentally and I left her dumbfounded.
 
we went in the cable car and when I settled down, she closed her eyes. is she sleeping? slowly, her head dropped to my shoulders. oh great, she's sleeping. no way I'm going carry her later.
 
very soon we reached back down at the village. I tapped si gently. "si, wake up we're here" no respond. I shook her gently, still. "si wake up" I said coldly this time. still not respond, huh? I shook her so hard and I shouted, forcing her to wake up. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my groin. "OUCH!!!!!! OUCH OUCH OUCH " I grabbed my crotch because it hurts so badly. she didnt lie. she ing really kick me in my balls. 
 
I was so angry till I actually abandoned her in the cable car, leaving her going up into the mountains and back down in circles, even though its at night and it is dangerous. 
 
I went back to the hotel room and I free fall on my bed. I went to bathe and after I was done, she wasn't back yet. is she lost? or is she still in cable car? I suddenly got so worried and I quickly went back to the cable car. 
 
I was at the village while waiting to see a cable that has a pig sleeping in it. soon, I saw her. still sleeping, I went into the cabin and piggyback her. she was surprisingly light. "stupid idiot pig, you kicked my balls and I actually still piggyback you back, I could just throw you down from the mountain" 
 
I lay her on the bed while I slept on the other side of the bed. look i am so nice right? at least i didnt let you sleep on the floor, but i let you sleep on the bed with me, kris the mighty god. lol.
 
"goodnight, si" i said before I switched off the lamp.
 
si' pov
 
i know i am asleep but i couldnt bring myself to wake up on the uncomfortable chair im sleeping on. 
 
soon, I felt someone piggyback me. thank you. his back is so broad, perfect for me to lie on. I smiled to myself.
 
then, I felt the soft comforting bed on my back. he position me gently, my head on the pillow and laid my body straight. he put the blanket over me before I felt he wasn't there anymore.
 
i felt the other part of the bed sinking. i immediately put my arms and legs across the person whoever is on the bed, beside me. I have this habit, when I sleep I would start hugging anything on my bed. the person's chest is so broad and comfortable, i felt so protected. perhaps it was the same guy who piggybacked me back then. I wish it was luhan. but this guy, his proportion is taller? and he felt more manlier. I chuckled to myself.
 
kris' pov
 
right after I switched off the lamp to sleep, si brought her whole body and hooked onto me, legs around my torso and arms around my neck. My heart started beating so fast and I didn't dare to move, because I would woke her up. 
 
((the next morning))
 
a loud scream could be heard.
 
"AHHHHHHHHH KRIS WHY AM I HOOKING ONTO YOU LIKE THIS DID YOU DRUNK ME???" she started whacking me until i opened my eyes. 
 
"this is just nothing, si. we did more yesterday night. no, you forced me, to be exact, and anyway your breath stinks" I lied.
 
"what did I do? we didn't get drunk yesterday night?" she asked, frowning.
 
I chuckled. "but I had fun last night" before I could stand up, si started whacking the pillow at me. 
 
"stop sTOP I WAS JUST KIDDING" I shouted out while she stopped whacking me and looked at me confusingly. 
 
"so what did you mean?" 
 
"you just hooked to me like this after i went to bed."
 
"but why was I on your bed? wasn't I suppose to sleep on the floor?" 
 
"yeah, you slept on the damn cable car so I abandon you but I came back and i piggyback you back and just laid you on the bed because you are too heavy" I puffed after talking so much.
 
"oh... I'm sorry and... thanks" she said and smiled with gratitude. you are forgiven.
 
we brushed our teeth and change into a casual outfit. 
 
"so where are we going today?" she said enthusiastically.
 
"biking, and hiking if you still have the energy."  
 
si's pov
 
we went to a bicycle rental.
 
"a couple bike for the couple?" the worker asked casually.
 
"no, he's-"
"yes please" he said loudly, louder than me while cutting me. the worker nodded his head and got the bike for us.
 
after we got our couple bike, kris asked me to sit at the back, while him at the front. 
 
"and please follow the biking trail, it will bring you back here at the end, and please be back by 2 hours, and please be careful of bears!" the worker reminded us before we left.
 
we cycled to the top of the hill and we stopped for a rest and parked our bicycle. the view was breathtaking. 
 
I only brought a small water bottle and I drank it all at once immediately.
 
I was still thirsty after drinking all my water. I see kris drinking his big huge water bottle slowly. wow, he look y? seeing his apple going up and back down whenever he gulp his water- he cuts my thoughts when he shoved his water bottle in my face. 
 
"I know you're still thirsty." 
 
indirect kissing? no way, I'm saliva cautious. i shook my head, rejecting him.
 
"come on, drink it or I'll force it into your mouth" wow, that sounds aggressive. 
 
I took it from him without looking at him and drank it. "thanks," I said before I drank it up empty.
 
"wow, I cycled more but I didn't drink that much" kris said sarcastically. 
 
the wind blew dry our sweats from all the cycling. we went to the flower field and see many different kind of flowers. 
 
"oh dandelions!" I cried out when I see a batch of dandelions in the field. I ran towards it. kris followed me behind. I plucked two dandelions and gave one to kris. 
 
"people say dandelions makes your dream come true, I don't know if it's true but I'm trying, how about you?" I asked without looking at him and closed my eyes. I peeped one eyes open and see kris eyes closed, wishing too. I smiled to myself before I start wishing.
 
"I wish... we could just stay like this forever" i wished whatever that popped into my head. wait what?!
 
"what are you wishing about that take so long?" I opened my eyes right immediately.
 
"sorry," I looked at his dandelion "why haven't you blow it yet?" I asked curiously.
 
"I was waiting for you. we should blow it together" I smiled. we blew it together. 
 
"I hope my wish come true! what's your wish about?"
 
"people say once that if you told someone your wish it wouldn't come true" kris imitated me. I rolled my eyes jokingly. 
 
"hey, we should lie down" kris said while pulling me down on the field and lie down with him. the grass are soft and the wind breezes but we were so close, too close.
 
"come on, let's take a picture and then pick some flowers" I took out my phone and we took a selca. I quickly stood up right after because kris was really too close to me and my heart beat so fast that I couldn't take it. what is happening to me? 
 
"hey, pull me up" kris called me up.
 
I rolled my eyes and I grabbed hold of his hands and pulled him up. his hands fits so perfectly into mine...
 
"quick lets get some flowers and if we collect enough we can made flowercrowns" I said while pulling him with me, not letting his hand go.
 
we collected many different kind of flowers and I found a 4 leaf clover. 
 
"wow kris I found a 4 leaf clover!" I jumped. "I'm so lucky!" 
 
"wow chill there lady, it's no big deal girl" kris rolled his eyes in annoyance. 
 
I looked at my watch. "two hours is almost up, we have to go" 
 
we got onto the bike and cycled back down from the hill to the end of the trail. 
 
we returned the bike back to the rental shop. 
 
"are you tired already? do you still wanna go hiking?" kris asked. 
 
no?! I am hungry, kris!!! as soon I wanted to say we should have lunch first, my stomach growled loudly. 
 
"did I just heard someone's stomach grumbled? whose stomach is it?" kris grinned at me. I just laughed.
 
"come on, there's a good Italian restaurant here" kris said as he grabbed his hands and pulled me along with him. I blushed at our contact. 
 
we went to the Italian restaurant and kris practically order everything for me. since it was not crowded, the food came really fast. 
 
"is the food good? do you like it?" kris asked but I ignored him and ate so fast because I was really hungry, oh and the food's really good too, probably better than the one in the mall when me and kris had our first shopping date. 
 
"oh my god si, are you really a girl? slow down, you're gonna get choke-"
 
I choked. really choked. thank you kris, no I mean you.
 
"are you alright si??? here's some water!" kris gave me water and patted my back gently. since when he was so nice?... 
 
"must you curse me!" I coughed out and immediately felt bad because he was so nice.
 
"I'm sorry" kris said apologetically. 
 
after I have calmed down, he apologized again until I have to tell him it's okay. 
 
once we were done eating, kris paid for the food (as usual) and we left for hiking.
 
hiking was really exhausting but fun and I was dying like halfway and end up kris have to pulled me up at the end, and it took up almost 4 hours to reached the top of the hill. we watched the sunset together again and took a few pictures together. kris brought some food up and we had a evening picnic while watching the sunset.
 
he made different kind of breads just to see my taste of liking. it meant really a lot to me as he bothers to make whatever he could make despite his image. I really thanked him for that but not verbally yet.
 
my favourite is sugar-butter bread. I took that first and I ate the first bite.
 
"how was it?" 
 
it was unbelievably good, kris.
 
"it's good" was all I said while smiling. I'm lousy at showing my gratitude towards people.
 
"just good? wow, so much for making all this for HOURS" he emphasized. "oh, by the way, i made it before we went to whistler, I thought we would eat in the car while driving but I forgotten about it as it was in the boot" I spit out immediately.
 
"that long?!" I screamed.
 
"just eat it, come on, see I'm eating it too! just eat it for my effort? at most well just get tummy ache together" he grinned and took a peanut butter bread.
 
I had no choice but to eat it. thank you kris, so much. 
 
once we were done eating all the breads, the sky was already dark.
 
"I have somewhere to bring you" kris said while standing up. 
 
"where?" I asked curiously.
 
"it's a surprise" he said monotony.
 
I followed him and he led me to a tubing park. tubing park?! I started spazzing and shook kris' hands like a kid begging his dad to bring him into a tubing park.
 
"are we going there?" I jumped.
 
"yes yes we are so stop being like a kid" kris retorted.
 
he paid for it and we entered. since there were many people, we had to queued up until it was our turn.
 
"do you want to go down together or separately?" the worker asked.
 
"together" kris said immediately when I haven't even get the question yet. 
 
he got us one tube and asked kris to sit in it.
 
"sit on his lap, make sure you guys are comfortable and make sure he is holding you tightly and firmly." the worker said to me. what?! sit on his lap?
 
I had no choice but to sit on his lap. it was so awkward as the position is a little intimated and I felt something poke me on my . I acted like nothing happen but it made me felt really uncomfortable.
 
he wrapped his arms around my waist and really held me gently but firmly as well. 
 
"ready?" the worker said and immediately pushed us down. what? no countdown?!
 
I end up screaming my lungs out because it was so sudden, but with joy. it was really fun though, I wanted to go another time but there were really too many people, and have to wait again and which would waste time. 
 
I quickly stood up as soon as the tube stopped, because I could feel it was hard on. does he even know? It is so embarrassing that I couldn't face him.
 
"hey" please don't talk to me now.
"could you help me up? my is stuck" he continued. I pulled him up without looking at him.
 
"what's wrong?" can he stop asking? 
 
"nothing" I said monotony.
 
"seriously," can he seriously stop questioning me?
 
"I'm just tired" I said while I look at him. if I am not wrong I see a bulge in his pants. I blushed and looked away. 
 
"okay let's go back" he said.
 
we took a cable car back down to the village. 
 
"it was a fun day today, and yesterday, well basically the whole trip and sadly we're already going back tomorrow" I said while we were walking back to the hotel.
 
"yes, and then I have to fly off back to Korea and you have to start studying" I totally forgot kris has to go back. and university, means I have to start studying and I can't play anymore. 
 
"anyway, thank you, kris. thank you for everything." i said truthfully from all my heart.
 
once we were back in the hotel, we packed our luggages and he went to bathe first. soon after he was done, I bathe right after him. when I came out from the bathroom kris was already in bed, looking at his phone. 
 
I cried mentally because I realized I have to sleep on the floor this time. 
 
I was preparing my "bed" on the floor when kris stopped me by calling me.
 
"si," he continued, "you don't have to"
 
I stopped whatever I was doing and looked at him, frowning. 
 
"just... sleep on the bed" kris without looking at me.
 
I shook my head. "no I can't... I'll end up hooking to you like a koala again" 
 
"I can't let you sleep on the floor and it's okay I actually don't mind..." kris muttered the last few words, and I actually heard it. I grinned.
 
"okay here I come!" I said as I threw myself on the bed.
 
"hey hey hey!" kris' eyes widened at my action.
 
"sorry" I smiled sheepishly. 
 
"go to sleep now" kris ordered me before he switched off the lights. 
 
((the next day))
 
I unexpected woke up before kris. I turned and see kris beside me sleeping soundly. he hid himself under the blanket, facing my side while his eyes closed, looking like an innocent angel, but actually not one. I caressed his eyelashes and realized it was longer and prettier than mine. prettier? I giggled to myself. 
 
"admiring at the god?" kris suddenly mumbled, which made me flung back. he laughed huskily and opened his eyes slowly. I quickly squirmed back into the blankets and act I was still sleeping. 
 
"drop the act, you're probably the worst actress ever" kris stated. he started leaning close to me. "care to tell me what were you doing?" he teased me.
 
 "I- was just..." stop stuttering, si, "counting the amount of pimples on your face!" I said all in one breath.
 
he smirked. "no originality. that was my line," he continued, "give me a better excuse?" he asked monotony.
 
"I- I- I- bleh your breath stinks!!!" i grabbed my pillow and whacked his head with it and ran away immediately. sorry kris, i hope I didn't hit so hard like last time though.
 
his head hit back onto the bed and he seems to be unconscious. did he faint? I crawl back to the bed slowly to check if he was okay. 
 
to my horror, kris suddenly jerked and before I knew it I was under him, him hovering me. "gotcha, " I feel like a prey being trapped by a predator.
 
our position now is so wrong. doesn't he seems to know? I don't know what is he going to do, but I use my knee and I kick lightly his bulge. 
 
this is wasn't what I plan. he end up collapsing on top of me, and now I am completely trapped. I couldn't breathe because he is so heavy. "get up" I said breathlessly. 
 
"must you kick? damn it, it hurts like now" he groaned.
 
I used all my strength and flip him over so I could breathe again. we lay beside each other.
 
"I'm sorry, and I exerted so little force, just like a touch! I swear I didn't kick!" I sit up on the bed.
 
"say sorry" he got up too, putting his hands at the back and hold himself up.
"sorry" I immediately reached out my hands and caress whatever he was kicked at. he groaned, more like pleasure this time.
 
"what are you doing?!" kris grabbed my hand.
"rubbing it because you are in pain?"
"do you even know what are you doing? how old you are even?"
"17..." my eyes widened after knowing what I am doing.
 
I think I have slow reaction. I am literally pleasuring him. no wonder I could feel him getting hardened. I quickly released and stood up from the bed to escape from the most awkward moment ever.
 
"I'm sorry! i didn't know what I was doing" my back faced him. I heard him get up off bed and I heard footsteps. suddenly, the toilet door slammed. I turned around and see kris who already went into the toilet. I sighed in relief. that was so embarrassing.  
 
I don't know what he was doing, but he came out from the toilet a few minutes later. I didn't dare to look up and him and I just walked straight into the toilet. I got changed and got ready and after I came out, I see kris as usual, looking at his phone. 
 
"ready to go?" kris said without looking at me. "yes" was all I said.
 
we took our luggages and checked out from the hotel. we walked to the carpark after that.
 
for the second time, kris didn't opened the door for me. he just got into from his side and just made me dumbfounded. I quickly got in before we left.
 
probably after hours we left from whistler, kris suddenly speak up. his voice was horsed. "so... how does it feels like?" he asked, smirking. wait I don't get it?
 
"what feels like what?" 
 
"my..."
 
"your? your what?" kris just stare at me. oh. that incident, i actually forgot about it even though it actually started all this.
 
"why are you asking sucha sick question?" I blushed.
 
"just asking," he continued, "are you still awkward?" 
 
"no" I snapped at him almost immediately.
"aren't I the one suppose to ask you how does it feels like?" I snapped.
 
"it feels good obviously"
 
"what were you doing in the toilet? I thought you were angry at me"
 
"man problems"
"what are they?"
 
"you, too simple minded, too innocent" he let go one hand from the steering wheel just to whack my forehead. 
 
"ouch!!!" I screamed.
 
"so are we okay now?" he asked. guess so? I just nodded.
 
quite soon, we reached back to the apartment. we didn't really talk even after we cleared that "awkward situation" I actually slept after that during the whole ride. kris merely just tapped me and I immediately woke up.
 
I got off the car and took my luggage and walked away without waiting for him. 
 
"wait up!" kris held me and turned me to face him. "I thought we're okay now?" I just shrugged away for his hold.
 
he pulled me back and he put his hands on my shoulders. we were so close. "come on please, I'm leaving soon and I don't wanna lose you again, no," he shook his head repeatedly, "I mean friendship to be exact." I looked at him. what?
 
he cupped my cheeks."si... I'm finally saying this... because if I don't I'll never have another chance to do so..." he looked away and sighed before looking at me again. "I like you"

OH MY GOD FINALLY 7872 WORDS AND 33679 CHARACTERS JUST KILL ME!!!!!! my laptop is so laggy rn but whatever! i know i have not been updating this story for months so i thought of updating with a really long chapter to make up to you guys! i hope you guys enojoyed this chapter! i will try to update regularly, and the next chapter will be out next week so stay tuned!