n i n e - The 'J' word

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Don't anticipate anything because this chapter is a trash. seriously.

NANA'S POV ☆

 

I am scrolling trough my instagram, stalking my dear Roommate Family's account when suddenly Soohyun unnie enters and jump onto my bed.

“Nana-ah~~”She rolled on my bed and I laughed at her. Soohyun unnie can be so.child-like sometimes kekeke.

“Nae unnie? Do you need something?” I asked her. She grinned.

“Well.. It's not me who need you, but 'we',” I look at her curiously.

“We?? Who??” For some unknown reason, Soohyun unnie keeps smiling endlessly. Ahaaa~ I wonder what crazy plan she had~

“I think you know right that Bom likes Dongwook?” She asked. I nodded, well of course I knew it ! They look great together though. I wonder when is Dongwook oppa will realize that.

“So~~ The others and I, include Dongwook, want to . We want her to be jealous, and we need you to help us. You just need to stick with Dongwook all day long. Can you do it?? Please Nana~ Only you can help us~ It's impossible for Bom to be jealous with me or Gayeon. So, are you in??” Soohyun unnie wriggled her eyebrows, waiting for my answer.

“But... Unnie, won't Bom unnie be mad at me ?” I asked, well that could happen right? I don't want to risk my friendship over a prank !

“Aigoo~ Don't worry, Nana-ah. We'll tell her about this after getting the result okay? Please Nana please ~~ Don't you wanna see Bom and Dongwook together?” She pleaded with aegyo and I have no choice so...

“Okay, I'll do it unnie~”

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

Right now, everyone's at home which is a rare sight so LET'S ENJOY TODAY~~~~

And since today my schedule is at night I can relax more.

Or maybe I can spend my time with Nana more (>﹏<)

Most of the members are at the living room. However, I'm waiting for Nana to come down. And soon, she come from upstairs with Soohyun nuna.

Woah, even though wearing a baggy Mickey Mouse T-shirt, and a short, with light make-ups, she still looks as stunning as ever. How is that possible ??

“Everyone's here ?? Ahh~ Where should I sit?”She said.

“Nana~~ Sit beside me!” - is what I want to say, but before I even manage to say that, Dongwook hyung, who is sitting near where she stands, offered his hand and asked Nana to sit right next to him. I looked at Nana anticipately. Nana~ Don't dissapoint me Nana... I want you to sit with me ><

But sadly, Nana didn't receive my telepathy.

“Awwh~ Oppa's offering seat to me? Sure!”She said, as she accept Dongwook hyung's hand.

SHE HOLD HYUNG'S HAND !!!!!!!!!

Nana, how could you? I thought you always want to sit with me :(

“Waah~ Nana and Dongwook suit each other well. You guys look good together~” Sungwoo hyung said to Nana and Dongwook hyung and they laugh shyly. Other members start teasing them with whistling sounds and more. 

Mwoya... Nana is mine ><

“Ahaaa~ Look! Seho is jealous~”Sora nuna's words make all of us broke into laughters. Seho playfully glare at Dongwook hyung

I don't feel like laughing though. 

“Nana~ Will your fan go mad if you date Dongwook?” Sungwoo hyung asked Nana. Right now I'm really focusing on her. Wait, I always focus on her but... yeah... This is different...

“I'm fine with it~~ But I think oppa's fans will be mad at me,” Nana said while looking at Dongwook hyung. Dongwook hyung laugh earnestly while his eyes are meeting Nana's too.

“If Nana is my girlfriend I'm willing to protect her from the haters. She is precious,” Dongwook hyung moved his arm to wrap around Nana's shoulder. I looked at it with wide eyes. What is... That hyung touched my Nana!!

“Awhhh~ Nana is so lucky if she date Dongwook~”

“Everyone will do the same to their girlfriend,” I muttered, but I think Sora nuna who sit beside me hear it and she laughs.

“Nana and Dongwook maybe should be the first couple that go oversea?” Sora nuna said. And I swear I can see Nana's blush on her cheeks. I just shut my mouth. 

Nana didn't even look at me. Not even once. Since she come down from the second floor she didn't even said anything to me. Why??? We had a great time yesterday. I don't think I said something that hurt her...

“Chanyeol-ah, are you okay? Why are you so quiet today?” All my thoughts fly away as I heard my name mentioned by Minwoo hyung. I gave him a thin smile, before I nodded.

“Yes hyung, I'm fine. Just a little tired, maybe I didn't get enough sleep,” I said as an excuse. He nodded before continued being a part of the others' conversation about Nana and Dongwook hyung. 

“Look! Dongwook oppa still hold Nana unnie's hand tightly!!” I managed to hear Gayeon's words, and like everyone else, my attention diverted to their hands. And sadly, what Gayeon s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter