n i n e t e e n - back to you

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: you can play Close Your Eyes-Nana at certain part if you have the song ♡ And thank you for the 200 subbies (^0^)~♪

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

“You've worked hard,”s are been exchanged as EXO members and I come down from the stage and we bowed to the staffs. Wide smiles are shown everywhere. Especially on my members' face. This concert is not our very first concert, but we're still proud with ourselves whenever we finished a concert. This moment should be eternal. If only we're complete as 12 ...

Nonetheless, our forever 12th member always send his support through the chat everytime we held a concert, so it always feel as if we're complete. We know he's with us.

And today, I did my best. As I promised :D

And now that our concert has ended...

Let's eat !!!!!

 

 

It's reaching 30 past midnight now, and my roommates, Baekhyun and Kai already sleeping on their bed. It's not surprising though. On the concert day, our members sleeping earlier than usual is normal. But, I can't sleep.

I'm excited for tomorrow.

I'm going back tomorrow. I'm going to see her tomorrow. 

I was about to send her a chat when suddenly her name popped out on my phone's screen. SHE'S CALLING ASDFGHJKL !!

I quickly plugged in my earphone to my phone and instantly wearing it to my ears and picked up her call.

“Hello?”

“Chanyeol-ah~” She exclaimed happily and I can't help but a smile crept up on my face.

“Nana nuna~~” I called her back and she chuckled.

“Yah! Don't call me nuna!” She complained cutely and I laughed.

“I'll be going home tomorrow, I'm excited nunaaaa~” I said, laughing as I .

“Call me nuna again and you'll come home with Seho oppa greeting you! Not me!” 

“OKAY OKAY OKAY I'm sorry my beautiful, my love, my star, my sunshine, my darling, my future wife~” And I heard Nana choked on the other line.

“Your future what?” She asked, her voice suddenly changed to a slow tone and I laughed. She might be blushing right now (>﹏<)

“Hehehehehehehe~ My future wife, I miss you so much~” I said. 

“Enough with the future-thing! And I miss you too, Yeol-ah,” I grinned.

“Yeol-ah? Since when do you call me Yeol-ah?” I asked.

“Since today~ Isn't that cute?” She asked back, giggling a little. I somehow frowned a bit.

Cute? I don't want to think me as cute. It will make me feel like a dongsaeng for her. Wait, yes I am younger, but I want her to take me as someone that she could lean for. Someone she can depend on, someone that she will seek to protect her. I want to be that kind of person in her eyes. Not just a cute dongsaeng that she'll feel like she's the one who have to protect me.

“It is, but don't you have other nickname?” I asked. 

“Why? You... Don't like it?” 

“No! It's not like that, it's just.... It's too cute for me. I'm not that cute to be called that, hehe,” I said, creating an excuse. I can't tell her what I really feel right? Maybe I can get used to the name soon. It's a nickname from her, how could I resist it?

“I don't care~~ I'm going to call you Yeol. Or do you want Channie? Oh!! I have a better idea! How about Chanchan ?? ” Her giggles went straight to my ears and I can't stop myslef from smiling like an idiot.

“Just call me anything, as long as it's from you~” I said.

“Awhhhh three days in Wuhan didn't decrease your cheesiness~ You're such a sweet talker. You're only like this with me right?” 

“Of course it's only you! If I had another person that I sweet-talked to they would be manager hyung and Suho hyung, kekeke~” I joked and she responded with a light chuckle.

“What time will you fly back tomorrow?” She asked.

“It's in the morning. Maybe at 9,” I replied.

“Oh, okay. And why are you not sleeping yet?”

“I can't sleep, I'm too excites for tomorrow,” I said and I heard her chukles.

“You need to sleep, it's getting late. You must've been tired from your concert, and tomorrow you'll be travelling back. You should rest, Yeol-ah,” She said in concern.

“Then make me sleep,” I said simply.

“What?”

“Sing a song for me, hehe,” I requested.

“W-what? Sing?? I'm not that good singer too.. I'm... I.. Can't sing that well you know I'm not even the main--”

“Pleaseee Nana~ I want to hear you sing for me,” I pleaded. Ah too bad I can't use my puppy eyes for her right now. She's in silence for a moment before she continued.

“W-what song?” A wide grin appeared on my face now. Assa~ I will get a lullaby tonight~~

“Can you sing Close Your Eyes (Nana's solo song) for me?” She responded with a gasp.

“You know that song?? How??!!” I giggled a little, enjoying her response.

“Nana-ssi~ I'm your biggest fan here~ Hihi~” I said, trying to copy a fan's tone that I usually heard. 

“Oh really? I thought you're Sandara Park's fan, Chanyeol-ssi?” She copied the same tone as me, and I can imagine she half-glared at me.

“Awwh~ Are you being jealous?”

“I'm not!” She answered, a little to fast for a not-jealous person. 

“What ever Nana-ssi~ And I still didn't forget it. You need to sing for me,” I said and I can hear her sigh through the phone.

“Whyyy ? That song have a few high pitch. I... Don't want to disturb the others! Yes, I don't want to disturb them,”

“Please, I can't sleep. And I miss you. Let this become my strength before I can finally meet you tomorrow. Please? And you can pitch down the key. I don't mind. As long as it's you,”

“Urgh... Why do you have to be this sweet?” I heard she mumbled under her breath and I can't help but laugh.

“Okay, I'll sing, but don't scold me if you lose your music sense,” She warned. I smiled widely. Yes. Finally. 

I relaxed myself, lying on my bed and pulled the blanket over my body. I keep my earphone in still, and waited for her as I heard the sound of her clearing .

“I haven't sing this for quite some times though...” And she cleared again.

“Ready?” Another 'ehem', and she started.

 

I close my eyes and think

Even when I hold back my heart,

I am going closer to you

 

At some point, my heart has been softly engraved

So I can't hide it whenever I see you

 

Many days hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter