s i x - star

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

 

I tossed around, left and right. Sungwoo hyung is already asleep since long time ago. I rubbed my eyes, it feels tired but it doesn't seem to sleep !!

 

And I've been like this since an hour ? Or maybe more than that ?

 

I grabbed my phone to check what time is it. 1 a.m? Other members probably already sleeping right now because after sharing the predebut stories, we played some games, and the members said that they're tired. Furthermore, the house right now is very quiet.

 

Can't handle this anymore, I get up and go out, planning to go to the kitchen.

 

After I drink the water, the regret hits me. Now I feel that I'm freshen and I really can't sleep anymore ><

 

I walked to the living room, and as I expected, there's no one's awake at this time. I'm so bored ㅠㅠ Dear eyes why can't you sleep ??

 

Maybe... Is it because I didn't get to see her today?

 

Ahhh don't ask who, you know who I meant right?

 

She's home already or not? I'm not sure. I go to bed early, since I expected my eyes to give me cooperation to rest. Hmm... What if she didn't come back yet? It will be dangerous for her to stay outside at this time. Does she still has schedule right now?

 

Do you know the feeling when you're attracted to someone? You always want them to be in front of you, near you, so you don't have to worry and you can protect that person.

 

That's what I'm feeling right now and it's killing me.

 

I walked closer to the window. Looking up, and unknowingly, I smiled. Woah~ The sky tonight is pretty. The stars blinking beautifully, decorating the plain dark sky. It must feels good to write songs in this mood.

 

Then I diverted my gaze to our compound.

 

Oh God... 

 

 

I think I just found my star.

 

NANA'S POV ☆

 

I'm sitting on the swing outside, while my eyes are staring the sky. It was nice, being outside with fresh air, together with such beautiful stars-painted sky... If only I have someone with me.

 

As if God hears my wish, the door that leads to the compound opened and someone appears.

 

And the one that I least expected comes out. It's Chanyeol and he's walking towards me. What's he doing awake at this time? I thought he is already asleep.

 

And now he's standing tall in front of me. “Hey,” 

 

I smiled. “Hey to you too,” Followed with his smile.

 

“Come, sit,” I tapped the empty side at my right and he gladly accepted my offer.

 

“Thanks. What are you doing here this late?” He asked.

 

“I can't sleep. And you?”

 

“Same reason,” He answered.

 

“Ahh~ I wonder why? Did you think of someone?” I asked, teasing him. He looked at me, before a thin line of smile appears on his pink lips.

 

“Hmm...Probably~” He sung.

 

“Woahhh! I wonder who is that lucky girl!” I said. He chuckles.

 

“Did I say that I think of a girl?” He said. I sheepishly smiled, realizing the logics behind his words.

 

“Okay... But wouldn't it be weird if you were thinking about a guy and you can't sleep??” I replied back and he accepted it with a laugh.

 

“What? Can't I miss my hyungs??” I slapped his arm lightly. 

 

“Mwoya... Just admit that you missed a girl!”

 

“I'm not!” Then I laughed.

 

“So you, Nana, why aren't you sleeping yet? You come back hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter