t w e l v e - Luhan's confession ?!?!?!

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First and foremost, sorry for the super late update :( Hope this chapter make up for the wait :(

 

NANA'S POV ☆

I sit at one of the spectators's seat, watching Exo practicing one song after another. They surely trains hard, their fans must be proud of them.

And look at that one guys who dance gloriously, looking damn attractive even with sweats all over his face, his dance aren't as perfect as the main dancer, but he sure looks very cool and charming. 

And that's my dongsaeng, Park Chanyeol ♡

Dongsaeng it is.

He looked very cool on stage, different to the cutie pie Chanyeol that he used to be when with the family and I. 

“Thank you! Thank you!” My mind diverted back to Exo who is now bowing on the stage to the staffs. Later they are coming towards me. I stood up as a part of manners.

“You guys looked awesome!” I complimented, while giving them double thumbs up. They smiled proudly.

“Thanks nuna,” Chen said. Unknowingly I blushed because I'm not used being called nuna, since Chanyeol only called me by name.

“Nana-ah, did you watch me just now? What did you think??” His eyes glistened in excitement as he asked me about his performance. Are you sure this is the same Park Chanyeol at the stage just now?? 

“You look great, but I think you should fix something on your solo performance,” I answered and Chanyeol's face darken a bit.

“Really? Umm.. Fix what?” 

I grinned. “You should stop being too y. Your fans might get heatstroke due to your hotness!” I said and as soon as he get what I meant, he laughed.

“Nana! You make me nervous just now!” I laughed.

“Aigoo~ When two of you start talking you will ignore us,” Chen said and Chanyeol laughed at his team member's words.

“Okay, sorry guys, hehe”

“So... what are we going to do?” Suho asked. I looked at Chanyeol, he just grinned and shrugged his shoulder.

“Well... because Nana is here, why don't you teach us how to dance Catallena??” Baekhyun said. The others nodded and cheered for me. 

“Eh? I thought you and Suho already know this dance?” I said, remembering that Chanyeol once said to me that the two already mastered the dance. I can see Suho and Baekhyun blushed while Baekhyun stretch his arm to slap Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughed and step away so his friend can't hit him.

“That's.... kinda... true... But yeah, we want to see the original ,” Suho shyly said. 

“Dance! Dance! Dance!” Exo cheered. I looked at Chanyeol and he just grin while nodding his head, as a sign that he is also with s. 

“Okay~ I'll dance! But you guys sing,” I said and almost immediately all of them said “Okay~~~” I laughed.

They really are one xD

《《《《 skip 》》》》

After the dance session, Exo and I sat at the stage again when the staffs said that another round of practice will start soon. Then, being the talkative one in Exo, Baekhyun starts questioning me.

“Nuna, in your opininion, who is the coolest member in Exo ?”

“You want me to pick one member? I can't! It's too hard, all of you are cool,” I said and they smiled proudly.

“Really? I'm at almost the same level as Chanyeol and Chen?” Sehun said. Chen who is beside him tried to hit him but he quickly laugh while saying sorry.

“How about Chanyeol?? What do you think of him? I think he needs some improvement. Kekeke,” Kai asked while teasing Chanyeol. However Chanyeol doesn't seem that bothered with Kai's teasing. He looked at me, anticipating my answer.

“Well.. I think he's perfect enough? But sure, if he can improve more that would be awesome. If being more perfect than he already was is even possible,” I said, giving them an honest answer. As an idol, I know other people's opinion is important so I think I should be honest, and praising Chanyeol to make he have more self-confidence. Looking at Chanyeol, he smiled at my words.

“Awhhh~”Baekhyun sang and followed by other members's teasing towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol blushed and I just brushed it off with a laugh. They are surely playful. I can't imagine how Suho manages to handle them.

“Nuna, how about dating one of us? Suho hyung, he's at the same age as you!” Kai said. I looked at Suho awkwardly and he's gritting his teeth, before smaking Kai's back.

“Hyung!!” Kai cried. 

“Relax hyung... Nana nuna won't even want you... You're at the same height as her hahaha” Tao said and Suho gets up, planning to chase Tao but when his eyes met mine, he grinned awkwardly+shyly, and sit back. I laughed when I saw his glare towards the two. 

“By the way, what do you think of dating us? Maybe Xiumin hyung? Kris hyung is not here... But... Yeah how about him? Or Luhan hyung??” Sehun asked me. I glanced at Luhan, he's blushing.... Unknowingly my eyes diverted to Chanyeol, but...

 

He's gone.

“Where's Chanyeol?”

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

Calm down Chanyeol, calm down....

That Jongin kid !!!!! I know he was just teasing and joking only, but...

“What's wrong with me?” I sighed. 

She's not even yours, Chanyeol. She's not. What happened to you? Park Chanyeol has always been happy, for himself and for anyone around him. And now you're being mad at your group's member, your friend? Why are you acting like this ?

Because of a girl who's not even yours? That's absurd !

“Yah...” Out of surprise, I turned quickly. It's Jongdae.

“Oh... Jongdae-ah...” I stuttered.

“Why you look like you're afraid of me? Hahaha. You are just standing in front of the sink in a washroom, but your face looked like you just killed a person,” He said while chuckling sometimes. I rubbed the back of my neck.

“Help me Jongdae-ah ㅠㅠ I'm having emotional problems right here,” is what I want to say but instead, I just stand still.

“I know what's in your mind, Yeol...” Jongdae said and I looked at him, eyes opened wide.

“What do you mean?” I asked. He smirked before coming next to me. He looked at me through the mirror in front of us.

“You're gay right?”

“WHAT??” He laughed, clutching his stomach as he did so. I looked at him, in complete disbelieve. This kid is unpredictable!

“Just kidding, Yeol. I know it,”

“Yes but know what?”

“That you like Baekhyun,”

“Yahh!! Kim Jongdae!!”He laughed again. This time tears are coming out from his eyes. 

“Baek should be here to witness your face puhahaha xD”

“Yah! Enough...” I cried and he stop. Only to laugh again but he bit his lower lip. I rolled my eyes at him. I looked at the mirror again, and let out a sigh. 

“I know that you like Nana,” I heard he said, and when I looked at him, he's smirking.

“Sorry?” I said, want to confirm that my ears got me right.

“You're gay but you like Nana,” As I hear that I quickly hit his arm. He laughed.

“How did you know?”I asked. He grinned.

“So it's true that you like her~ Wooo~ Park Chanyeol is a man now~” He cooed, and I can't help but blush.

“Awhh~ You're blushing too Hahaha” 

“Yah stop it! I asked you how did you know?” This time, it was he who rolled his eyes at me.

“Pabo-ah, anyone could tell that you like her. Observing the way how you treat her, how you gave her your attention, which is the kind of attention that you never ever give to your OWN MEMBER, but yeah, plus with the way you're being jealous--”

“I'm not jealous!” He laughed. God this kid should stop laughing! It's annoying me to death =_=

“You are, Yoda. I'm not stupid like you,” THIS CAMEL !!!!!!

“Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter