t h r e e

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Please remember that this is  a fanfiction, and I may write scenes that maybe never exist in the show and real life . I'm afraid that you guys might feel strange with the scenes hehe. And few chapter might means a new day because I'm sure you guys won't want me to write really slowly right? Tell me if you guys want me to fix anything ^^ So here's your chapter 3 :D

 

NANA'S POV ☆

Soohyun unnie and I are applying our make-ups together. While doing so, unnie often ask me about life as an idol. Maybe she's just curious, hehe. I applied  lip balm on my lips then I pouted to the camera. Soohyun unnie laughs at my acts. 

 “I'm done~” I said to the camera, doing a few winks towards it. Soohyun unnie is still applying make-ups. Aigoo~ She's an actress after all. I envy her beauty by the way. She's so pretty ~~~

“Unnie~~ Can I go down first?” Soohyun unnie nods her head. 

I jogged down the stairs excitedly. I don't know why but today I'm feeling good ~ Hehe. Nearly the ground floor, my eyes meet with someone who came out from the kitchen. He was already smiling when our eyes meet so automatically I smiled too.

“Good morning Kangjun-ah~” I greeted him. He nods and replied me with his good morning. Still excitedly jogging, I go to the kitchen but suddenly stop when a tall giant appears in front of me.

But this 'giant' is extremely attractive.

“Oh Chanyeol-ah! I nearly bumped into you,” I said try to lessen the awkwardness. Chanyeol just grinned as his fingers touched his right sideburns.

“Oh Nana nu---”

“Aaahhh~ Don't call me nuna, Chanyeol-ah! I'm only a year older ><” Chanyeol let out a chuckle.

“Hehe, mian~ ” I lightly pouted at him. 

.“By the way, good morning~” He softly said. And for a second,  I actually feel mesmerized by his deep voice. I was tounge-tied, I can't even mutter a single response.

And Chanyeol didn't wait for my reply, instead, he walked away to the second floor. His steps are quick, I don't really know why. But...

But... That was... nice...

All of a sudden, someone lightly slaps my shoulder and my body tensed. Immediately I turned around.

“Nana-ah, what are you doing, standing here like a tree?”

 “Sora unnie! You surprised me ㅠㅠ” I said as my hand clutched at my chest. I let out a relieved sigh.

“Why are you looking so nervous?” Sora unnie asked half curious half teasing. I grinned at her to make her forget her own question.

“Want some juice?”

“Sure unnie !”

That was close...

 

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

What did you do pabo what did you doooooo ????

Arghh why did I do that? She must've think that I'm weird, crazy and what so ever. 

I take out my phone from my hoodie's pocket and open Exo's group chat. I can see my members are chit-chatting about something that I obviously don't have time to read.

 

Sehun: I think we should do some improvements to the choreography.

Suho: Okay, anything you and Kai want to do. Just make sure to tell me later.

Me: AAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH

Baekhyun: Why Chanyeol? Why???

 

 

 

 

I didn't even bother to reply Baekhyun's question. I'm too embarassed with myself right now ><

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter