F o u r t e e n - Finally ?

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NANA'S POV ☆

I tied my hair in a bun before I ran downstairs, heading to the kitchen because today is mine and Minwoo oppa's turn to make breakfast. When I arrived at the kitchen, surprisingly, the first person that I see is Chanyeol, and he's alone, drinking some water.

“Hey, good morning Chanyeol-ah~” He turned around, a smile flashed on his face.

“Morning, Nana~”

Oh god, his smile never fails to make my day brighter.

“Why are you up so early?” I asked. He rubbed his nape.

“Uh... I... Have schedules ! Yes I have schedules,” He answered. I frowned.

“You're really busy these days, I'm worried about your health. Look, your eyebags... It's getting worse,” I pointed to his eyes and he somehow grinned. Did I said something funny? -_-

“Never mind Nana, a few days more and I can rest. Don't worry, angel,” 

Angel.

I can feel the blood rushed to my cheeks. 

“What do you mean? You have something to do these days?” I asked. And again, he grinned. Nope, in fact, the grin had never leave his face since I talked to him.

“Yes. 'Something' special. You'll know soon~” He smirked teasingly.

Oh my god SMIRK. This kid wants to kill me or what ???

“What is it?? Exo's new show? Or new song?? Repackage album?? What is it Chanyeol-ah?? I'm curious ><” I asked him non-stop. He laughed.

I SWEAR I SAW LIGHT AROUND HIM WHEN HE LAUGHS OH MY GOODNESS AM I STILL DREAMING WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME !!

“You'll know it very soon~” He said, walking to the sink to wash the glass that he used before. I ran to the sink and jumped to sit at the empty space beside the sink- where I can face him while he's washing the glass.

“Tell me Chanyeol-ah~~~” I sang, trying to do aegyo with him. He looked at me, and he chuckled.

“No no no~ Your aegyo won't work this time, Nuna,” I pouted. This must be a big secret, when even my aegyo can't win him. Arghhh... But I'm curious !

Chanyeol wiped his hand at the dry towel and while his eyes never leave mine. Then, surprisingly, he cupped my face with both of his palm. I widen my eyes in surprise.

“You know... If Sungwoo hyung caught you sitting here, you'll be dead,” He whispered, before chuckling, maybe because of my funny face after being squeeze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter