f o u r - date

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL'S POV ★

Almost all of Roommate's member, except Sora noona who has her schedule, are gathering at the living room. We're just like a real family, sitting together while chit-chatting and complaining about the drama currently we watch. This is so family-like ♡

But then, Soohyun nuna comes from the kitchen and announces something.

“Shin omma~ Most of the ingredients for dishes already out of stock. Do you want me to go and buy it?” All of us look at her and Sungwoo hyung. Sungwoo hyung then nods.

“Sure! But you want to go there alone?”

“Emm... Kangjun-ah~ Want to shop together with me?” I grinned widely. Awhh.. Kangjun is so lucky. Soohyun nuna loves him so much >< I envy~~

“Sure, why not? But only two of us?” Kangjun asked.

“I think Chanyeol and Nana can go too. You guys are free right now, right?” My eyes widen a bit when Sungwoo hyung mentioned my name alongside with Nana. I glance at Nana, she is looking at me.

“Ah sure oppa~ I would love too~” I nodded in agreement with Nana then four of us go to our room to change.

 

▶skippppppppp◀

 

A/N : who can drive among them? Just imagine that kangjun can drive hahaha.

 

I sit at the back seat with Nana. And actually both of us didn't really talk to each other, not even once since we started the journey. Nana did talked, but with Kangjun or Soohyun nuna. While me... I'm just in-charge of the reaction so I just laughed when they crack jokes. 

“Chanyeol-ah why are you so quiet? I thought I heard that you are Exo's voice?” Suddenly Soohyun nuna changed the attention towards me. I touched my sideburns in embarassment.

“It's not like that noona, hehe. I just don't want to budge in your conversation, hehe” I said and they lightly laughed.

“Chanyeol's too nice!” Soohyun noona said. I shake my head as I want to something but someone cut me before I could and get me tounge-tied with what she said

“Chanyeol is an angel, unnie! Angel!” And there's no other than Nana who said that. I look at her but she's looking to the front. 

“Ehh.. No I'm not...”

“Chanyeol hyung is a nice and cheerful person. He is also such an optimistic too!” Kangjun continued and I can feel my cheeks warmed with the sudden compliments. Aigoo what's with them? I'm shy ><

“Nae I agree with that. Nana is an optimistic too!” Soohyun noona said. Nana lighly hits her arm. 

“Unnie why suddenly brings me up??” She whined. Awwh so cute. Kekeke.

“What?? It's true right? I think you two suit each other well. If you guys live together, I think we might even get world peace.” Soohyun noona joked and Kangjun laughed. I didn't even say anything because I'm so embarassed when Soohyun noona said that Nana and I suit each other. Why would I suit Nana? She's much better than me, I lacked so much!

However, I diverted my glance towards the silenced Nana. 

Wait. 

 

 

 

She's...

 

Blushing??

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

NANA'S POV  ☆

So right now I'm with a trolley and a tall giant named Park Chanyeol. In a hypermarket. Just the two of us. But if we include the trolley then you can say just the three of us.

Haha I'm talking weird things -.-

“So what we want to buy first?” He breaks the silent between us. I looked at him, then back to randomly looking anywhere.

The story is, well, I think everyone knows that Soohyun unnie kind of likes Kangjun a bit too much than the other so I wanted them to go shopping slash date together. I sent them to buy stuffs like chicken, vegetables and things same species as those. I even gave Soohyun unnie a wink, but weirdly she gave me a wink too.

And now I understand why. She thought me, want to be alone with Chanyeol!

So...... here we are. In an extremely awkward silence.

“Maybe we can go and buy snacks first,”

“Okay, let's go,”

▶Skipppppppp◀

“Omooo Chanyeol-ah, let's buy this cracker! It's really really delicious !!” I tugged his sleeve, forcing him to stop. Then he lets out a smile.

“Okay okay, calm down. Hahaha. You're so hyperactive in front of food,” I flashed a grin. 

“I like food more than anything in the world,”

“More than me?” I laugh. Not sure why he asked that but I'm sure he's just kidding.

“Yes !!” He laughed at my childish act.  Then he take the crackers on my hand and put it into the trolley.

“My members like this a lot too,” He said, smiling as he said that. I smile at him.

“Awhhh~ You missed them don't you?” He nodded.

“Of course, they are so dumb. Like so so so dumb. Hahaha. We played like kids when we're together. Now I just can read their craps in our group chats,” I tapped his shoulder a few times.

“I understand that... You must've been pressured right? You are a famous idol, yet you have to live with people you're not used too, and with cameras, it must've hard, Chanyeol-ah,” 

“Sure, it's hard. But you're an idol t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter