e i g h t - plan ???

Sweet and Innocent ♡ {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I think exo-stans know that Chanyeol was once spotted taking driving test right? Want to know why?? ㅋㅋ

 

NANA'S POV ☆

 

After 4 hours being away from house, finally Gayeon and I arrived home ㅠㅠ

“UNNIE ㅠㅠㅠㅠ” I ran to hug Soohyun unnie as soon as I step in the house. Soohyun unnie did the same too. Ahhh I never miss house this bad before !

“Nana-ah, Gayeon-ah, what happened?” Soohyun unnie asked. 

“Unnie ~ We go through the same road 4 times ㅠㅠ It already hard for us to go there, and it becomes harder for us to come back,” I said while Gayeon nodded in agreement. Soohyun unnie rubbed Gayeon's and my back.

“Aigoo~ You guys worked hard today.. Go take a rest first.. I will call you for dinner,” She said.

“Okay unnie. Plus, we want to use the toilet ><” I said and they laughed. Then Gayeon and I rushed to our rooms.

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

Later at night, we had some party to celebrate Shin Omma's (belated) birthday. It's a shame that we didn't manage to celebrate our-most-important-person-in-the-house's birthday perfectly but, I hope that Shin Omma will remember this party, sincerely from us !

It's the tought that counts right? Hehe.

So right now, the party has ended, and to help Shin Omma relax tonight, Chanyeol and I were tasked to wash the dishes.

“Chanyeol-ah, I heard that you had your comeback performance today. How is it?” I asked Chanyeol who is also washing the dishes beside me.

“Great! We're nominated for the 1st place,” He said. I look at him with widen eyes.

“Really? Did you guys won ???” Chanyeol smiled shyly, and lightly he nodded. I gasped in shock. Oh my god how did I didn't know this ??

“Omo! Congrats Chanyeol-ah !! Woahh~ Exo jjang!!” I congratulated him, and he laugh lightly. 

“No, it's because of our fans that we won, hehe,” I nudged his arm teasingly.

“Awwhh~ Exo's Chanyeol is being humble~~” I teased and he brushed it off with a laugh.

“How about you? What did you do today?” He asked. And immediately I sighed.

“I went through a lot today. The fatigue didn't even subside yet,” I said. He looked at me curiously.

“Why? What happened??” He asked.

“Long~~~ Long~~~ Long story. You don't even want to hear,” He chuckled.

“Nahh~ Tell me, Nana-ah. I'm willing to stand here and hear anything that you said all night long,” He said jokingly. Well, it must've been a joke right? He can't be serious to do that !

“I went out with Gayeon today, to buy ingredients to make patbingsu (A/N: i don't remember the right english name for it haha). But then we're having problems with the car. It keeps producing weird sounds ! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! It's annoying!” I said. Chanyeol nodded while listening.

“What sound is that?? I would be annoyed too!” He responsed.

“I know right?? The ahjussi earlier said that I didn't pull? Or push? I don't remember but it's about break or something like that. Molla! I don't understand...” I said. Chanyeol nodded.

“That car must me the wrong one then. What's the problem if you didn't do that?” Chanyeol said and by his face I think he's serious. Yes finally someone who understands me ㅠㅠ

“Yeah! And then we didn't have enough money. I even return Gayeon's watermelon to buy the ice.”

“Eh?? I thought we can get the ice from the fridge?” He questioned, and I sighed.

“The problem is I don't know that. I insisted to buy the ice, because we can't make patbingsu without ice right? Poor Gayeon had to sacrifice her watermelon,” I said, ashamed with my stupid mistake. Unexpectedly, Chanyeol laughed lightly.

“Aigoo~ What a cute mistake,” He said, before ruffling my hair with his wet hand. I glare at him. He laughs louder. Gosh! Why is this kid always ruffle my hair these days ??

“It's not cute, it's stupid,” I muttered under my breath but hearing his laugh, I think he heard it.

“That's all?” He asked. 

“Unfortunately, there's more,” I said and Chanyeol turned his head to me.

“Seriously?? We nearly finish washing the dishes and your story are not reaching the end yet?”

“It's the last part, Chanyeol-ah..” 

He nodded. “Oh okay. Continue juseyo~” 

For a second, I smiled at his cute tone.

“After finally paying for the groceries we bought, we thought we could go straight home and eat our patbingsu but unfortunately, we were lost.”

“You WHAT??”

“Yes we lost in a supposed-to-be-10-minutes of journey . I choose the wrong road for 4 times.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter