Chapter 1

An Angel's School Days

Chapter 1 


"Please!" Bom cried as she felt the pain of many kicks and punches come upon her body. "Please! Just stop!" 

But no matter much she pleaded with the girls, who she became a victim of ever since she could remember, the pain never stopped. She thought that she could get use the physical hurting since she was abused by the girls five days out of the week but it soon meshed with and turned into mental pain, which was something she couldn't bear not matter how hard she tried.

She used to call out for people to help but even that became useless and a waste of speech. If a witness ever happened to see what was going, they'd pretend that they didn't see a thing. Bom used to think it was because they were scared of the trio but she realized later that it was because they felt the same way towards her that the trio did.

They hated her. Point. Blank. Period. They hated everything about her. They hated her for the petty things such as her doll-like looks and book-smarts; things that couldn't be helped yet they justified their minds into thinking that she deserved to be treated this way. So to make themselves feel better the girls, more specifically the trio, hurt her in more ways than one. With their hands, their eyes, their speech, and feet they put pain upon her and planned on doing it until she was just a mere vegetable.

And poor Bom believe whatever they said to or about her. She believe that they had to be right if she was continued to be treated this way. 'I have to be doing something wrong for them to treat me this way...' She thought as she felt her eyes water when she felt one of the girls shoes lunged towards her stomach. She closed her eyes as she felt all the tears she had tried to hold back until she got into the safety of her bedroom to her Poong-Poong slide down her face.

"Why are you crying? You deserve this and you know it!" Dara yelled. Bom believed it.

Minzy stopped and laughed. "Is this thing really crying?" 

The leader, CL, rolled her eyes and bent down and grabbed the collar of Bom's shirt towards her so that she could get a closer look at the girls face. 

Bom opened her eyes and stared into the other female brown ones. Both of them looked at each other for a while until CL sighed in an annoyed toned. "You're an ugly cryer, ya know."

"She ugly, period." Dara quickly added and laughed until CL turned and gave her a look that silence her. She looked back at Bom and said "And here I thought you was used to this..." She let out a small laugh and dropped Bom so that she could stand up. "I'm bored. We'll finish this tomorrow." And with that they left.

Bom closed her eyes and laid against one of the bathroom stalls, breathing softly and waiting until she was sure that no one was in the hallway. She stood up and softly walked out of the the bathroom, wincing a little while every once in a while but ignored the pain through out her walk to class. 

As she finally found her class and walked inside, she spotted the time on the black clock. 'Its half way through break now.' She thought as she slowly sat down in her desk. 'Im glad it's Friday.' She thought to herself and smiled sadly. 

Friday soon became her favorite days because they were the last day to go to school each week and she always looked forward to the weekend. No getting beat up by the most popular girls in the school and no homework. 

Soon the black haired girl felt something wet fall on her hand and she looked down at it. 'Ani! Not again...' It happened to be her tears. "Why do you always do this?" She yelled harshly to herself as she roughly wiped her eyes and face dry. "No more crying. Arraso?" She told herself and sighed softly.

"Park Bom?"

"Huh?" Bom looked up towards the voice and found her social studies teacher staring at her with concern. She was new and had been teaching at the school for almost two weeks now. Bom had noticed that she seemed to care a great deal about her students, a characteristic that not a lot teachers had at the school.  "Oh. Sorry! I don't know why I'm so stupid. You have planning during this time. I'm really-"

"Bom, don't be so hard on yourself. I actually came here because you were called to go home today. But I noticed that you always sit in class during break so I came to get you. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." The junior said calmly as grabbed her book bag and and slipped it on without looking the woman in the eye.

"Then why were you crying just a few minutes ago?"  She asked skeptically and crossed her arms.

Bom sighed and looked up at the teacher's face and smiled sadly. "I'm just glad it's Friday." And that was all she could tell her for now.

The teacher studied the students face, trying to search for something that indicated that she teen was lying. She found nothing. "I'm glad it's Friday too." She said and gave the girl a soft smile, giving up on what she sensed was wrong the bright and beautiful girl for now. "Mind if I walk you to the office?"

"Not at all." Bom said, feeling a bit happy that someone was finally being nice to her. But she couldn't let herself become too happy because she was sure it wouldn't last long.


Bom walked inside her house silently and her eyes widen. There was 2 things that weren't normal. 

First, everywhere she looked she saw huge cardboard boxes.  

Second, her parents were home. 

As she walked inside the living room she saw her mom sitting down by a pile of books and her dad wrapping figurines with bubble wrappers and placing them inside a box. Bom quietly walked over a chair seated in the corner of the living room and sat softly on it, wanting to savor the moment where her parents were actually in the house, doing something together.

Her parents were both lawyers and always worked over time so she rarely saw them when she came home. If they and when they were home, Bom would usually be asleep or at school. But seeing them at home for a change really lifted her spirits up a bit.

"Bom?" The teen came back to earth when she heard her mother call her and she looked over at her mother who was now texting on her phone. 'Aigoo...I jinxed it. I should have known that good things don't last.' She thought as she watched her mother. "Ma'am?"

"Oh! Honey! Did you just come in? We have some news to share with you." Her dad told her as he grabbed the girl's hand and brought her over to sit by her mom. 

"Does this news have something to do with the boxes?" Bom asked them as she looked around at all of them. They seemed to be taking up the whole house. 

"Actually it does...I don't know how you're gonna take this but...were moving. Mrs. Park said and put her phone down to look at her daughter for the first time today. "How do you feel?"

"Uh...great I guess..." She said and gave her mom a soft smile.

Her dad smiled and patted her on the back. "That's great honey! See I told you she would take it well."

Her mom then rolled her eyes. "You didn't tell her the other part."

She looked at the both of them curiously and frowned. "What other part?"

"Well we actually have to stay at a hotel for a while because of a case that your mother and I both have to work on so...you're actually going to be the first to live in the new house. But don't worry; you're grandmother offered to move in and look after so you that you can adjust." He explained.

"Okay. I guess I'll go pack up then." Bom told the both of them as she stood up. 

Mr and Mrs. Park both smiled at her while her mom said. "Okay Bom. Do it quickly too. The moving truck is coming early tomorrow."

"Okay." Bom said while walked quickly up the stairs and going straight to her room. She looked at her mirror and stared at her face. She was trying to resist a smile but it was slowly coming across her face. 

She didn't want to be happy but she couldn't help it. "No more being bullied. No more hateful glares and remarks. No more seeing the trio!" She said to her stuffed animal, Poong-Poong, as she quickly took her clothes out of the closet and folded them up so that she could pack them up in one of the boxes while humming to herself.

But as something negative creeped in her mind, her sweet humming ceased and the cute smile slowly faded.  Just because she was moving didn't cease her chances  of making the students of her new school hate her just at much as the students did at her current one. 

'What was I expecting? Good things never seemed to come my way...though it is my fault somehow...I'll never catch a break' Bom thought to herself and she before she could completely fold up her shirt, the waterworks starting happening.

But she didn't stop it this time. She let her tears run free as she cried silently to herself to keep her sane. Crying was a normal thing for Bom so she kept folding and packing, with her tears dropping on the floor and make a path as she went from corner to corner to her belongings inside her boxes. She wouldn't be surprised if she cried a whole river tonight...