Tease

you are mine

"You wont leave me right.... please dont leave me...just stay with   me for ever and ever"pleaded yunho not believing that finally his  mate had accepted to stay with him.

"I won't leave you again...i want to spend my whole life with you but please don't hurt me  "said jaejoong and yelped a little when his mate tightened the hug making him unable to breathe properly.

"Yun i cant breathe ...loosen a bit "said jaejoong while  trying to push other so he could escape from others tight grip.

"I am sorry ...i am so happy that i couldnt control myself ...you dont know how i have controlled myself these last days ....you being so near to me but i couldnt get to touch you ...couldnt taste you ...couldnt feel you ...you don't know how i felt in those days ....but its okay ..i will fulfill all my wishes tonight y ou cant stop me to have you ."said  yunho pulling his mate back to his grip.

"I  .....i don't know ..it will hurt ?..."stuttured jaejoong while keeping the painful memories in his mind.

"Shhhh dont say anything just let me love you ..i promise you i won't hurt you ....you will only feel pleasure i promise "wishpered yunho in his mate's ear .He traced his finger inside his mate's shirt feeling the soft skin making other breatheless for other reason.He slowly too a step  forward while making his mate to take a step back  until they hit the  wall.

He roamed his fingers in  his mate's back feeling each and every inch of those pale skin."Jae you are so beautiful..."murmurred yunho .Yunho unbottened the shirt of his mate one by one slowly revealing the soft skin making something stir inside yunho .

Yunho ,chewed and  the silky skin of his mate's nape making jae moan loudly.He all over the body of his mate from neck to bud to navel ...finally reaching to the hem of others pant leaving behind the wet  line.He bite and played with  the skin there for some more time until he  oved to his next target.

"Yun don't tease me ..."whined jaejoong trying to push other's head from his waist line."patient baby .....let me love you "said yunho while ping other's pant.He cupped the bulge of his mate and massaged it .

"Yun hurry "pleaded jaejoong getting impatient by his mate's teasing.

"Someone is in hurry "teased yunho making jaejoong blush.Haejoong couldn't believe this is the same man who did those brutual act with him...5he same man who showed him hell....the man infront of him right now is nothing like the past ...he is the tease.....a big tease.

"Ok ok let me free  you first "said yunho freeing his lovers jewel."look what we have  here "said yunho while caressing his mate's ..

Jaejoong  crossed his legs trying to hide his ...but stopped by his mate's strong hand."No you can't hide from me"said yunho  and traced the  soft skin of his lover.

Jaejoong breathe hitched when he felt the warm wet sensation around ."yunnnnnn......"whined jaejoong pulling his mates 'hair.He didn't know whether to pull or push his mate ....push since the sensation is too much and pull because he wants more.

"Does it feel good ?"asked yunho and jaejoong only nodded his head wishing his mate will go back to the work  there again.

Yunho chewed softly at the tip and jaejoong shuddered ...his toes curled and he tighten his grip in hjs mate's hair.

"Yun .....please ....."pleaded jaejoong unable to form a proper sentence ...how can he request for a ....job  ...he is too shy for that so he arched his back so h is mate would  take more of inside the mouth but his mate is too stubborn .may be his mate has decided to ....look like his mate is not going to show any mercy.

"Please what baby?take me , make love to me ?what is it baby say it otherwise i am not going to give what you want ...common baby "said yunho smirking .

"Make love  with me ...let me feel.....you inside "murmurred jaejoong while covering his face ....hiding it from his mate.

"That's it baby...you deserve a reward "stated  yunho engulfing his baby's back .He swallowed whole , and it ...feeling it getting bigger and bigger.

"Yun i will ....no ..i want you..."said jae blushing hard..he knew if this will continue then he will soon ......

"You want me ?"asked yunho..actually teased yunho  leaving his mate's frustated ...he  know his mate is going to soon release...but he also know his mate wants to do it together.Jaejoong could only closed his eyes trying to hide his embarrasement ..how can he say yes ...

Jaejoong felt the pesence of another body engulfing him..."say it baby..what do you want ?.don't close your eyes ..let me see you ...you know you can ask anything and i will give you ...whatever you want ..i will give you including my own life "murmurred yunho lapping his mate's cheek.

"Yun ....i want ...i "mumbled jae trying to overcome his shyness.

"Yes baby ...what is it?"encouraged yunho.

"I want baby ....your baby"

 

 

AN:short update...