Desperate yunho

you are mine

"Jaejoong, what are you saying?"asked yunho taking his  mate's hand.

"I am tired of this,tired of  being your toy .please let me go  "said jaejoong yanking his hands and stepping back.

"You can't go  "yunho raised the voice and took the step forward towards jaejoong who was stepping back until his back touched the wall.

"I am not your slave ,i will do what ever i want and i just want to go away from you "challenged jaejoong staring hard in his mate's eyes.All other members in the living room were holding their breathe as they knew soon yunho would soon lose the control and the disaster would occur.They just prayed that jaejoong would stop his stubborness .They all knew jaejoong was telling right ,he had right to live his life his way but no one was brave enough to support the angel,they were that scared of monster.

But Yunho's father decided to help the angel ,he took some step forward and moved towards his son .He tried to calm his son by placing his hand on other's shoulder but big mistake,he was pushed back with such a force that he felt like he was flying .He felt the sharp pain in his back .Yunho turned back and glared his own father with red eyes.

Jaejoong knew that since monster had woken up ,he couldn't do anything.He already  lost this argument  but he wouldnt' step back not now after he got his lost confidence and he also knew that if he didn't get this monster attention again then the monster would go for his own father so  gathering all his courage ,he said"Let me go"But gasped suddenly  when he felt monster turning towards  him and stared  hard with red eyes.He heard husky voice wispering in his ear"What were you saying ?"

He felt the monster's hand choking him .He saw the monster his lips.

Jaejoong shivered when he felt other's wet tongue in his neck and  tried to push the monster but his all effort became useless.He was pulled harshly towards the monster and the grip around his waist became tight .

He tried one more time to push his mate but his wrist was grabbed tight above his head and before he could utter another word he felt other's tongue inside his mouth.

"Ummmmmm"groaned jaejoong ,he wanted to say to let him go but all his words was swallowed by other.

All other were helplessly watching the couple ,they didn't know whether to run away from there or to stay .They knew they couldn't do anything to help the angel so sighing they decided to choose second option.

Jaejoong looked towards other members for help but all other were looking away from angel. They wanted to apolozise for not being any help.They left silently leaving the poor angel in the trap of scary monster.

Jaejoong felt the monster trying to rip his clothes and he knew what was going to happen.There was no progress in their relation,it was just like the beginning when he fell on the trap of the monster .He felt the flesh of the monster upon him and the rough hand fondling his soft skin.Jaejoong couldn't help but to shed the tears .He  recalled  the past where he was being forcefully taken by his mate.It was going to repeat again,all the painful moments of his life he tried to forget ,he had to endure again.

After some minute which felt like years,monster left the sinful lips of his mate and his mate's jaw.He moved down until he reached to his mate's nape.

Yunho hovered upon his mate and slid his hand down feeling the white and delicate skin of his mate.He parted other's leg and settled between them. The monster  didn't know what made him look towards his mate's face before entering but the scene in front of him made cold chill ran inside him .Yunho came out of his trance,the red flew away from his eyes .

Yunho saw his mate lying lifelessly eyes  full with tears.Yunho heard his mate pleading which made him guilty.

"Yunho please don't"pleaded jaejoong and slid down on the wall.He was silently requesting other not to repeat same act again

Yunho hurriedly  bend on his knees gathering the lifeless angel in his chest and hugged other tightly ."I am sorry jae,i am so sorry"apolosized yunho

Jaejoong cried tearing his eyes out burying his head  in other's chest."i am sorry baby ,please forgive me"pleaded yunho again.

"I don't know yunho,i really don't know how am i going to spend my life like this where every moment i have to be scared to face your other side ,i am tired of this please let me go"murmurred jaejoong still burying his face.

"No don't say that baby, you know i can't live if you will leave me "replied yunho tighting his grip as  if his angle would fly away if he would lose his grip.

"But i am fed of your monster yunho,i don't want to face him again and i i don't want to be again ,i want to live normal life like other,i wanted to be loved,am i asking too much?"asked jaejoong freeing himself from other's grip.

Yunho felt guilty by looking his mate's condition,he was and his body was full of hickey's and red marks.Yunho brought other's hand in his lips and nibbed in the fingers one by one as apolosizing for his previous act.He stepped forward and pecked his mate's lips.

"It's all about you jaejoong,it's you who make my monster awake"said yunho wiping his mate's cheeks."You are my life jae and whenever you try to run away from me then i can't stop him ,my monster to rise up.The monster is also afraid to lose you jae "

Jaejoong  stared towards his mate with his doe eyes ,may be his mate was correct.The monster woke up whenever he tried to run away from him so if he would stay here then the monster wouldn't wake up.

May be you are right yunho but it's not easy for me to forget everything .

"Please jae ,baby please don't leave me i will  do whatever you say just don't leave me"begged yunho

Jaejoong felt pity for other who was on his knees .He decided he would stay but  not so easily.

"May be you are right,i will stay but i have some conditions "said jaejoong boldly .

Yunho was not in the position to argue so he thought to agree with his mate."And that would be "wispered yunho

"Condition 1: I don't want to spend my whole life doing nothing  in this mansion so i want to go out .I want to visit places and have fun so you would manage your time for me "said jaejoong moving towards the sofa after gathering his scattered clothes which were totally ripped out while being trailed by poor yunho who looked like puppy trailing after his master.

Yunho smiled hearing that,it was piece of the cake

"Condition 2:You won't touch me without my permission "

"What?"shouted yunho .

"I mean you can't touch me without my permission "said jaejoong lifting his mate's shirt upon his head which was only the cloth in good condition.

"No i can't do that,how can i survive like this?You know i can't control myself when you are near me "said yunho trailing his finger's in his mate's silky hairless legs.

Jaejoong lifted his legs up and sat indian style in the sofa stopping his mate from his sinful intensions."That's my condition and you will accept that"replied the angel with his new found confidence.

Yunho sighed heavily and nodded his head .Jaejoong smiled and kept his third condition"I want to go to heaven and............"before jaejoong could continue he was interrupted by the loud "No way"

"No way ,you are going away from me,i won't allow you"shouted yunho in his heavy breathe,jaejoong knew soon his mate would loose control and the monster would replace him so to prevent that from happening ,the angel kissed his mate tightly in his lips.

When he withdrew from one another ,jaejoong continued"I want to go to heaven ,i want to meet with my parents and hyung but you will come along with me ,may be not now but i really want to take you to my place and i want to show you my birthplace "

"ok but can't i touch you little also like a peck in the lips ,then kiss in the nape and ......"but before he could continue he was cut off by the angel .

"No means no ,no touching until i won't say"said jaejoong and moved towards his room upstairs.