house full

you are mine

 

"Aahhhhhhhhh"shouted the man in front of the door as well as who was inside the door.

"Yahhh you two stop right now ,why are you two yelling?"asked the beautiful boy carrying colourful umbrella even when it was not even sunny.

"He started first "said the tall and handsome boy pointing the finger to jaejoong

"I am sorry i was afraid ,actually i thought it was yunho when i opened the door but when i saw him instead of yunho then ......"stuttered jaejoong

"So when you couldn't find yunho you shout like this?"asked the very annoyed siwon entering inside the mansion trailed by beautiful heechul.

"I am sorry but today i am really afraid from the morning and when you two suddenly ..........but who are you ?"asked jaejoong when he realised he was talking to some stranger who was making himself comfortable in other's house.

"Actually i am siwon,yunho's cousin and this is my wife heechul"introduced siwon himself and his wife who was looking towards jaejoong from head to toe.

Jaejoong got little nervous by other's stare .He felt relieve  when siwon stopped his wife from scaring the poor soul.

"Honey he is so beautiful,more beautiful than me "said heechul after his observation of beautiful angel.

Paying no attention to his wife siwon asked "Where is yunho?".Actually he knew yunho wouldn't be at home since it's his office time and he really didn't want to face yunho .He knew his cousin would not show any mercy for whatever he had done and he didn't want to face that monster .It brought cold chill in his spine just by thinking about it .

He came to observe the situation after getting details from mrs jung about living dragon which happened to scare the poor angel.

"Honey his eyes are blue"interrupted heechul one again.Totally ignoring his wife's nonsense ,siwon asked jaejoong to show his mark making jaejoong feel uncomfortable.

Jaejoong hesitated of showing his skin to other male but neverless slowly uplifted his tank top showing only his lower back and his mark to the man.Siwon noticed the red glowing eyes of the dragon and paled.  

He knew what this meant?He knew  tonight would be night of death and blood.this poor soul in front of him would be in danger and he didn't know what would?How much yunho could control the monster inside him ?  

"Um siwonshi what is it ?"asked jaejoong nervously

"It's nothing "lied siwon trying not to scare the angel more than he already was.

"Jaejoong you really have white complexion"praise heechul again bringing another sigh from his poor husband.

The door bell rang again and jaejoong rushed to open it ,one more time beating the maids from doing their work.The maids could just watch the angel running towards the door  .Jaejoong opened the door and once  he met with disappointment .There stood mr jung and mrs jung smiling widely.Mrs jung hugged jaejoong in a tight grip but when her hand touched lower back of angel she yelled loudly.She felt like her hands were in fire making her with draw her hand swiftly.

"Umma what happened?"asked jaejoong worriedly

"It's nothing jaejoong "said mrs jung and they entered inside the mansion.When they entered in the living room ,all the maids with siwon and heechul bowed humbly.

"Aunty ,uncle i have something to share with you"said siwon impatiently

Understanding the meaning behind that look mrs jung told jaejoong to show the mansion to heechul so that they can talk clearly  ,she didn't want jaejoong to give more tension then he was feeling .

Jaejoong nodded and took heechul with him to show their room,his and yunho's room.It brought a little smile to his lips when he thought about it .When they were out of the scene,mr jung asked "What is it?"

"Uncle it's a huge problem ,his dragon is alive"said siwon frowning

"And what does that mean?"asked mrs jung

"Aunty the mark of dragon become awake ,it means it is there to protect its master which is jaejoong so i feel he will be in danger tonight  "replied siwon massaging his forehead.

"what kind of danger?"asked mr jung taking the cup of coffee from the maid.

"I am afraid i can't give answer to that"said siwon

The bell rang for the third time and all the visitors in the room looked to each other like they were asking to each other telephathically about the visitor in front of the door .The maids were happy since this time they could finally perform their task so she  went to open the door .

When she opened the door she saw the  tall and handsome man standing with the briefcase in the hand .He passed the maid and entered the room but the view in front of him amazed him.

"Why are you all here ?"asked yunho raising his one eyebrow .


(uffffffff finally i updated so plz don't hesitate to post comments ok)