just want to explore

you are mine

pale white feet is slowly passing by the garden where beautiful white flowers is blossoming and spreading its aroma around .The angle halted his movement and took a gulp of its beautiful aroma .

Deciding its time to give execution to his plan ,he tiptopped looking left and right toward the white big gate only to be  stopped  after  hearing his name being called loudly

.Smiling innocently being caught he turned around to face elder beautiful lady with her two big white wings .

"jaejoong,what are you doing here?How many times i have said its dangerous to wonder around especially near this area?Why can't you understand?

"But noona i just wanted to see what is there beyond this heaven's gate "replied jaejoong pouting .

"jaejoong just listen to our elders whey they said that it is dangerous to go out of this gate then may be its dangerous"said jihye putting her hands in  waist.

"But i just want to see "replied jaejoong blinking the fake tears from his eyes.

Seeing younger brother;s pout song jihyo couldnt be angry anymore ,she smiled gently taking her brother's hand.

"Let me tell you what i have heard from the elders about the world outside this gate"said jihye still pulling jaejoong

"The devils live in the earth are very cruel,very selfish .They all the blood of human and kill them .The elders were talking in appa's room when i have heard them "said jihye explaining to jaejoong

"Devils"raised the voice by now interested  jaejoong .

 "I have heard them talking that devils in the earth are spreading their evilness .They will kill anyone they want or make them slaves to service them and feed from them"explained jihye to the wide eyed jaejoong

"So jaejoong you should never try to go out of this wall ,they are not good hearted like us"uttered jihye patting her broyher's head.

"Ok i will never try to go out of this gate ,they are so scary "said jaejoong imitating his sister's word.

But as soon as his sister was out of sight ,he smirked.

"Yes noona,i will never try to go out of gate and i would never roam around in the earth haaaaahahahahaaaa"laughed jaejoong loudly .

Since he was already caught while sneaking out towards the gate by his sister so he had to cancel his plan otherwise he would be dead meat in no time since his sister is news channel who must had spread his news of sneaking all over the palace. Seeing no other options ,he turned back towards palace deciding he would again try later .

In the palace

Jaejoong was roaming around the palace searching for the special angel.He had to talk to this angel about his plan right now .

"Hyung hyung where are you?"asked jaejoong opening the door and entered inside the room  which belongs to his brother.

"What?"said hyunjoong without turning back since all his attention was towards the game which he was playing in his laptop after all it was very advance and modern palace.

"Hyung hyung hyung "shouted jaejoong trying to gain his brother's attention.

"Yes jaejoong ,you can stop shouting now"sighed hyunjoong turning towards his brother.

"Hyung i want to go to heaven ,please help me"uttered jaejoong slowly

"What ,where?"asked hyunjoong raising his one eyebrow

"Earth"replied jaejoong smiling slightly.

It was all silent for sometime and then

"What?Are you crazy ?"came from hyunjoong

"Hyung please i really want to visit earth "said jaejoong

"No way ,i don't want to face appa's wrath ,you know what will happen if he find out about it "murmurred hyunjoong trying to convince jaejoong to leave this topic but before he could turn back to play his game , he heard"How about if i give you my latest playstation?"

"You would give me your  playstation?"asked hyunjoong and he got a nod as an answer from his brother.

Now hyunjoong was in debate whether to help his brother or not.There was chance  to be found out by the elders while sneaking out but if they got success ,then he would own a latest playstation.

"Ok but we would  go to earth and return back as soon as possible"said hyunjoong which brought a huge smile in his brother's face.

"We will execute our plan today at night"wishered hyunjoong silently to his brother's ear.