Another side of jaejoong

you are mine

"Yunho ahh"groaned jaejoong trying hard to keep awake but slowly he was losing his consciousness.He still tried his best to stay awake .He saw yunho staring at him but  his eyes which were red that means it was not his yunho but the monster and it made him scared .Moreover he felt other's deep inside him .

Jaejoong  tried to wriggle from other's hold but it only made yunho tighten his embrace more.

The monster felt his mate wriggle in his hold so he tightened more . To stop jaejoong from struggling ,he   bit his own wrist and brought it towards other's mouth.Jaejoong drank the blood hungrily  which increased the pleasure of yunho so to add the pleasure more ,he continued to iinside other's warm passage.He increased his harder than before which made other jerk forward but it didn't stop jaejoong to drink his blood.

The monster felt his mate drinking his blood like he was  thirsty for it from many days .He didn't mind it since he enjoyed it ,his mate drinking from him.

Siwon was staring the scene in front of him ,the angle hungrily engulfing the drink of the monster.It looked like their plan would be still successful.

He saw jaejoong drinking  more than necessary from otherso to stop it  he  moved towards them and tried to take attention of monster."Yunho ...he has already drank enough"said siwon still being afraid of the man.The monster stared hard towards siwon and growled still ing inside his mate saying silently to step back.

"Yunho please it would be a problem if he didn't stop "tried siwon again but when yunho's body trembled ,siwon stepped back knowing clearly that he would be dead meat if he raged the monster more.

Monster could feel his release coming soon so he increased his pace.He closed his eyes and  moaned loudly  releasing  inside his mate.

He opened his eyes still panting hardly  and the first thing he saw were red eyes,red eyes of his mate.

He pushed jaejoong on the ground harshly and scowled."Who are you?"asked the monster.

Siwon gasp seeing the difference in the eyes of jaejoong .

Monster moved slowly towards jaejoong and asked threatingly  "Who are you?Where is my mate?

Jaejoong smirked and  stood up from the ground .He his lips and stare towards the monster with hungry eyes.

"Why do you need your mate when you have me?"said jaejoong moving closer towards the monster.

When he reached in front of monster ,he traced his fingers in other's man chest drawing some pattern.He moved his finger down slolwly ,he was just about to reach other's when he felt the man grabbing his hand.

Jaejoong was slammed towards the wall  and chocked by the tight grip of other's hand on his neck."I asked  you where is my mate?"

Siwon ran towards the monster and tried to pull him from killing his own mate but he was also thrown by the monster  on the wall harshly.

Siwon groaned in pain and  could only see  the scene helplessly,he couldn't imagine what would  happen now if yunho would kill his own mate?

Jaejoong felt tears in his eyes when the grip tightens more.He was trying to push other but the other was very strong .

Monster was desperate to kill  him with his own hand .The monster was seeing all red ,he couldn't find his mate and the boy infront of him was only increasing his anger.

Yunho saw the boy blinking his eyes rapidly and suddenly the red was gone.There stood his mate with tears in his eyes."Yunho...."whispered jaejoong and the monster withdrew his hand quickly and pulled the boy in his arms.

Siwon was confused what happened ?.One moment he was jaejoong,the angel they knew but suddenly other moment he became someone else.He felt the ray of sun enter inside the cave  from outside and it hit him.


"Explain"said jaejoong .They were currently in his mansion asking  for the explanation with yunho and siwon .There were old jung couple also all looking towards either yunho or siwon expecting some answer.

"I did it to increase you lifespan."started yunho staring towards his mate."You could only live for 3 or 4 years more  in the earth being an angel  so i just wanted to increase your lifespan "

"You did all this to elongate my age ,i can't believe this .Angels can live for very long age yunho,you shouldn't have done anything "replied jaejoong unbelieving his mate.

"That is in heaven jaejoong,the long age would be in heaven not in earth"said yunho increasing his voice but when he saw the fear in his mate's eyes then he tried to calm himself.

"You still didn't explain how i reached to cave"asked jaejoong trying to relax and not to be scared.

Yunho started"When you were sleeping ,i called my mans and asked siwon to take you to the cave and cut his wrist .We had already discussed everything so all was plan "

"Why you asked siwon to do that and you could have done yourself ?"asked mrs jung this time

"Because i knew i couldn't control my monster if i saw his  blood"answered yunho making all nod their head .

"Everything was going perfectly until  we were attacked by Kang .That kang tried to his blood since his blood would increase our power.When i entered in the cave ,the scene of him blood of my mate  made my demon inside wake up"said yunho looking towards siwon encouraging him to continue the story.

"When yunho was  killing all our enemies ,kang found the way to run away .The monster felt the smell of blood of his mate in the air and he stuck with jaejoong like magnet .He more blood of jaejoong than we had planned .I tried to stop him but you all know that it is impossible to do that when he is in monster form."said siwon making otherr nod their head .

"So the things went on and they made love in front of me"stated siwon making  jaejoong blush hard.

"Ok skip that part and go on "ordered mr jung

"So yunho more blood making jaejoong almost unconscious ,i thought yunho will kill jaejoong but i don't know what happened suddenly and yunho withdrew from jaejoong,not only that he made jaejoong his own blood"making everybody sigh in relief.

"Next moment when jaejoong opened his eyes ,it was red "said siwon looking towards jaejoong .

Jaejoong gasped loudly hearing that,he couldn't believe it ."Why did i have red eyes?"asked jaejoong worriedly.

"Not only that yunho asked jaejoong  where was his mate .I mean jaejoong was in front of him and still yunho was asking about his mate ."uttered siwon making everyone frown
Everyone looked confused so siwon answered "I was also confused at first  but later i understood everything "

The curious eyes of jaejoong made siwon continue his story.

"OK let me explain,What happened was when jaejoong blood of yunho ,he little more than necessary and it make  his  evil part to rise .Yes,in each full moon night he will be evil angel with all red eyes and all he could see would be  yunho.I don't know why but i think it's because he got yunho's blood so he wanted to be connected with yunho .He would try to  seduce yunho and wanted to be with as much as possible "said siwon making jaejoong enlarge his doe eyes.

Jaejoong gasped loudly making everyone stare towards him.

"You mean in every full moon light i will be monster"said jaejoong tearing a little.

"Jaejoong ......."yunho ran to his mate and tried to take his hand when jaejoong yanked his hand from other.

"How could you do this,at least you should have told me "uttered jaejoong sobbing hardly.

"Jaejoong it's not like that please jae  i just wanted us to be together forever so i did it "said yunho while trying to hug other but he was pushed rather harshly.

"No yunho it was  you ......only you from the beginning ,you did whatever you wanted never tried to understand me but not more .I can't live with you anymore yunho"said jaejoong letting the tears fall from his big eyes.


AN:(Long chapter and i hope my readers,you are not confused anymore )