First step

you are mine

"What?Who wants to be gentleman?"asked yoochun in the hoarse voice....he was just about to doze off after hard work.

"You wide forehead, just tell me how to be gentleman....i need to show my gentle side to jae "said yunho angrily.

"Hahaha the most evil vampire wants to show the gentle side ...very funny .... ok tell me where are you now?"asked yoochun trying to control his laugh.

"I am in resturant with jae"replied yunho getting irritated with his friend..

"Ok then listen,that's good.You will get a lot of chances to show your gentleman side .To be gentleman.,you need to follow this steps.....

-you need to use words like please,sorry and thanks in the conversation as much as possible

- You should ask for the permission from his parents before taking him out .....which is impossible  in your case as you already screw  it.

"Will you just give me suggestions without your  snarky  comments "said yunho .

"Oh no yunho if you want my suggestions then you have to face my  remarks too...now tell  medo you want it or should i hang up?threatened yoochun knowing well that he wont get this type of opportunities again in his life .

"Ok ok go on"replied yunho getting more irritated.

"Ok then....opens the door when he is entering ....oh you two are already inside so you can open the door when you two are going to leave.

 -pull out the chair for jaejoong before he takes his seat......hahhaha i  think this step will also be useless for you.....

Yoochun heard the angry groan from other side and he went back to his "Ideas to make the angle fall for the devil"session.

_Talk romantic to him

-When you two comes out of the resturant ....put your jacket over his shoulder....it will make him feel warm not only in his body but also in his heart.

and most important lesson in your life yunho..never hit him.....never hurt him......make him open up to you...just follow his words .agree with him and respect him yunho....make him feel like he is your other half.....

There was silence for some moments ...only the sound of  breathing could be heard "And that's all .....If you will follow all these steps,you will win his heart "said yoochun .It was followed by more silence....yunho deep in his thought ..... trying to go throuh others suggestions.

"Yunho...yunho,dude ..are you there?"asked yoochun when he didn't get any reply from other side.

"You said "Never hit or hurt him .........."and all i did up to now is to only hurt him....i ....islapped him,broke his wings....gave him unbearable pain .....i even rapped him ...in...in front of his parents........i made him go through hell  .after all this do you think he will accept me ?"asked yunho with gloomy voice,regret clearly noticeable in his voice.

"Yunho,better late than never ...don't give up man ......you still have chance....show him your gentle side,show him your emotions...tie him with you  with your love "suggested yoochun.

"Love"yunho tasted the word in his mouth ....he don't know the meaning of love but he know that whatever he feel for jaejoong is somewhere naer  that word called "love"

"Thanks yoochun ...you are best ...i need to go...i will talk later to you "said yunho before hanging up.

"That's it .....you will fall for me  jaejoong...i will ensure you that"thought yunho while smiling like a idiot ....

"At least you realised you did wrong to him"thought yoochun before ending the call"oh and yes i am best"


 Yunho returned to the table ....rather nerviously until he saw jaejoong waiting for him.Food has been already served in front of him but his mate  hadn't even touch it.Yunho gave a small smile to his mate  before he took his seat.

"You haven't started?"asked yunho pointing to the food. .When he didn't get any reply ,he sighed.

"Here ...eat it"said yunho while offering the plate of some spaggheti to his lover,other half ,mate... .Jaejoong accepted the plate and started to chew the food slowly keeping the blank face .It was all silence which made the atmosphere awkward between them.Yunho looked towards his mate who was just chewing the food  totally ignoring him  .......and he couldn't help h@imself to sigh once more.

"Say sorry and thank you in the conversation"yunho  recalled what was said by his friend.......say ....sorry..say ....sorry......sorry....yunho chanted in his mind.

"uhem  ...." yunho cleared his throat trying to gain his mate's attention .Jaejoong stared towards his mate who looked little nervous in his seat "ok that's something new" thought jaejoong ,he never have seen yunho behaving like this before.He could see the nervous smile planted over his mates face....really strange.

"Are you all right?"asked jaejoong to his mate who was still trying to give the silly smile .

"Yes i am fine ...i just wanted to say something to you ....you know ...i am sorry ....."said yunho fidgeting i  his seat...this is something new for yunho ....to say sorry ......

"I am sorry for whatever happened in the past.....i know i wanted you the moment my eyes fell upon you .....i just wnted to have you ...bound you....tie you...do whatever i could do so you will stay by my side but i became so blind.....so blind to conquere you that i forget about you can also have  your feeling...you can also get hurt  ...i know i shouldn't have done that...i am .......

"Excuse me sir ,do you want anything else?"asked the waiter interrupting them .....

Yunho fisted his palm teeth clenching tightly   ,breathing heavily ...trying very hard to control his anger ....he s about to apolosize until ...he glared hard  to the waiter scaring the hell out of the poor soul who ran away quickly like he saw some ghost.......

Jaejoong who saw the change in yunho ,got afraid and tried to control the situation....he don't want to face other side of his mate here in the resturant,in front of all.

"Yunho calm down" ...."ok now jaejoong is afraid ,he really don't want to face the demon side in public.He stood from his seat and went near to his mate...he took the seat next to other  and placed his hand over his mate's one....he knew it will work ...he got some experience from the past.

"Shhhhh relax now....take a long breathe ...that's it  "encouraged jaejoong while still soothing  his mate....jaejoong  sighed in relief when he saw the change in others face.

After few moment when yunho was calm ...he stared into his mates  beautiful blue eyes which make takes his breathe away everytime .

Jaejoong ..... please ...please don't leave me ....please don't go away from me ...i can't live without you"confessed yunho suddenly which made jaejoong gasp.

Jaejoong was surprised by yunho's sudden confession ,he couldn't believe this is the same yunho who kidnapped him, him ,hurt him .Yunho observed his mate for some time....he know his  mate is thinking ....may be he will be able to convince his mate this time.

"Jaejoong ...i know i hurt you....i gave you pain ....but  all i did it just to keep you  with me ....i can't even imagine my life without you ....please give me one more chance jaejoong ...a chance to show my sincierity for you  please"said yunho while kneeling in front of jaejoong making him gasp again.

Jaejoong gulped down nervously...what should he say "sorry  i can't give you chance..i am still afraid of you yunho... how can i live every moment thinking that you will change into your devil form...how can i live like this in fear all my life ...can he  "and if he  said so then will yunho change again  into his devil form and him again...may be ?"thought jaejoong feeling the goosebumps in his skin.

"Jaejoong please say something"wishpered yunho still kneeling in front of other.

"What should i say?"thought jaejoong.


AN:Here is another chapter and please readers i want to see  more comments.