Junsu's help

you are mine

"You did what?"shouted junsu ,not believing the angle in front of him .

"I said ..i put some conditions for him to follow"replied jaejoong calmly while chewing some cupcakes .Jaejoong was dropped in junsu's place by yunho as asked by angel  on the way to office and here they are gossiping like the college girls.

"And he said he will follow them"asked junsu with some disbelief in his voice.

"Yes,why wouldn't he follow ....he even kneeled in front of me just asking for one more chance and that i gave him but with some conditions "said jaejoong still gulping the cupcakes.

"I can't believe this.The ....devil ...the monster ....the almighty jung yunho kneeling in front of you .....it would be so much fun "laughed junsu like he has gone insane.

"Junsu...are you fine?why are you laughing like this?"asked jaejoong worrying for his self claimed  friend,cupcakes long forgotten about.

"No i am perfectly fine...i am  ....picturing the almighty yunho being your puppet...you had him totally wrapped him around  your finger .."stated junsu enjoying this.

"It's not like this ...he is not my puppet"said jaejoong with little anger , crossing his arms over his chest.He didnt't like junsu making fun of his mate .

"Do you think,he will be able to keep his words...you know you are just like drug to him .... do you think he will be able to keep his hand with himself and follow all your conditions ?"asked junsu being serious ..

"He will do it "whispered jaejoong feeling hesistant but still heard by his friend.

"ok we will see that but i think you have to test him jaejoong ...you have to see whether he can be trusted enough or not "said junsu while decorating the beautiful cake .

"Test?what kind of test?"asked jaejoong looking the beautiful pattern made in the cake.

"Jaejoong ..yunho is like a wild animal ..he likes to  get out of control  .You have to  tame him ...you can't live your life like this ....you have to take the situation in your hand now ...and right now  you had the chance to do so ...said junsu being breatheless since he completed whole sentence without any pause.

"Tame.....How?"asked jaejoong giving his full attention to the vampire in front of him.

"You don't have to worry jaejoong,i am here ...your best friend and your tutor "said junsu while wiping his hands in the tissue paper  and jaejoong just nodded his head .....plus he  understood one thing...that junsu was not just his friend but best friend ...from when?

"So jaejoong you just have to follow some instructions ...some steps and you will be expert in this..expert in taming your mate ...see soon he will  be over   in his knees again "added junsu and started his first lesson to the poor and innocent jaejoong ,god help him.


"What happened?Who died?"asked yoochun biting his sandwich.Yunho just glared at his friend  and sipped his coffee.

"Oh common yunho.. i have known you for long enough to guess that something is wrong so care to share it with me ...may be i can help you"suggested  yoochun to his friend.

"Its about jaejoong .."replied yunho and yoochun was not a little affected since he knew that only the angle have the power in him to make yunho like this.

"What about him?"asked yoochun to the vampire with gloomy aura around him.

"I messed up again...i hurt him again ...."revealed yunho while messing his hair making him look  y as hell.

"what happened this time?"asked yoochun while looking over his vampire friend.

"Yesterday ..i nearly rapped him again...its not me ok ..but its my inner devil who did that but still i am guilty...he was about to leave me again ...i don't know how ...how will i able to live my life  if he leaves me again..i can't even imagine my life without him "said yunho while loosening his tie.

"But he didn't leave ....right because if he had left you alone  then you wouldn't be here talking with me...you would have already taken many lives up to now ...so what more ?"asked  yoochun while raising his left eyebrow to yunho.

Yunho sighed heavily and continued"He told me that he would stay with me only if i  wouldn't  touch him anymore without his  permission "

It was all silent until he heard a loud mocking  laugh from his friend  which earned another glare from him .

"Ok ok ...i will stop ..now what?Will you be able to live without touching him?"asked yoochun with slight smirk.

"I don't have any other choices ...have i?....but i am not worried about that...i am worried if i couldn't have him and my inner devil will wake again..it happened before also..whenever he tried to run away from me ..the devil rises in me ....what if this happens again? "said yunho standing up from his chair.

"That means the problem is not about your self endurance...its about the awakening of the devil right..."asked yoochun somewhat getting confused,

"I dont know...i think both are connected with each other"replied yunho getting more frustated,

"You mean to say that if you don't touch your mate ,,,if u will endure it then the devil will wake ..."asked yoochun trying hard to digest the information.

"I really don't know..it can happen ...i don't want to risk it ..what if i tried to him again ?he will leave me for forever ..and i can't ...i...."stuttered yunho unable to complete the sentence.

"Yunho...i think i have solution for this.."