Desicion made

you are mine

"How many times we are going to argue about this yunho ?You know what the problem is?why can't you understand ?perhaps we are not made for each other  .....we can't be together yunho"sighed jaejoong and felt terrible when he saw the pain in  yunho's face.He wanted to  take his word back ....feeling sorry for other  but its too late now.

"I will die without you jae ......i can't live without you by  my side .......if you can't live with me then kill me.....make me free from this pain  "said yunho knowing well that  that jae can't do that ...its impossible to kill vampire and moreover yunho and his devil...but jaejoong don't have to know that.... thought yunho.

"Yunho...don't say that ....you know i don't have any  problem with you ..i wanted to soend  my life with you but the  problem is your other side...your devil side.....yunho ...."said jaejoong feeling pity for other...he can see that his mate is really desperate for making this relation work but he can't .....he can't help....not anymore.

"What should i do then jae? My devil side is part of me ..its not like i wanted him ....if possible then i would have  cut him out of me ...He is like a disease for me ....a disease which is making my life hell ......the one which i can't heal from ......you know right i  will never hurt you  ....its him who hurt you ..not me ..i  even don't  have control upon  him when it comes to you  ...you know all this right then tellme ...what should i do jae.... tell me....i will do anything ....anything you say ."wishpered yunho still on his knees ....

"Omg he is begging ....Don't he have any pride? ....begging ...he is really desperate to  make this work.."a part of jaejoong is happy and feeling secured knowing he is more prior than  his mate's pride .now only problem is devil side of his mate.....what to do ?

"Yunho...i need time to think ..i don't think it will take long before i return to you  ....i  just have to be sure that you are not going to hurt me anymore"said jaejoong giving a soft gaze to other.

"I dont 'know how long can i control myself before i  pounce upon you " thought yunho and sighed heavily...he is sure that if jaejoong wont let him have his way then he will go crazy soon.

"Ok ...take as much as you need"said yunho bitterly and took his seat in front of him .He took out handful money and left on the table.Its the dinner he is never going to forget ...a really stressful dinner for him.They went straight home from ther..no interaction took place between them..it was silence in thecar backto home but it was not the awkward environment ...since both were busy in their thoughts.

When they reached home ,jaejoong went directly to their room since he needed to make a very important phone call.Yunho was left behind to park the car.

In yunjae room,

Jaejoong dialed the well known number since its the person he is calling more nowadays.After few rings the person received the call....

"Hello jaejoong ...how was it?Everything went well right?"

"I am going crazy junsu...He looks so sad when i asked for more days...he is really desperate junsu...he even beg infront of me ....i  feel sorry for him "replied jae sighing heavily.

"Will you tell me in detail first ?i want to picturised the great yunho when he was desperately begging you "eung hyan hyan laughed junsu .

"Junsu i am serious u"said jaejoong making the person in  other line go quiet .

"I am sorry jae...ok go on "murmurred junsu .

Jaejoong spilled everything to junsu...everything .... and after 10 minutes....

"Jae what do you want?Do you want to spend your whole life with yunho or you want to leave him You know its all about you whatever decision you take ,i will be with you  ...idon't know about the devil one but  i think even yunho will respect your decision ...although he will go crazy after that."said junsu .

"You are not helping me junsu ..but thanks for your support .i don't want to leave yunho ...willingly or unwillingly  he became a part of my life ..i don't want to part away from him ..problem is...."before junsu could finish his sentence junsu interrupted him"problem is his devil right"

"Yes"replied jaejoong .

"Ok that means if  you got control over his devil side then you won't have any problem spending your life with him right "asked junsu ....for which he got reply as"yes...but controlling the devil .....? "From jaejoong .

"Yes ..jaejoong ,you have to control your mate's  other side...imagine you controlling that  devil ....it will be fun to look ...and i know you can do that "joked junsu making other puff his cheek in annoyance.

"Jaejoong don't worry anymore..i am with you .... you enjoy your time with your mate and tomorrow i will call you with solution "said junsu making jae smile finally in relief.

"Thanks junsu"said jae and ended the call...now he give his answer to his mate and he is happy to imagine  his entire life with his mate..his yunho.

After 10 minutes yunho entered their room and found his mate smiling for no reason."why are you smiling like this?"asked yunho getting irritated since he is frustated mentally and physically.physically because he hasn't got any bed time with his mate.

"I am smiling because i have reason for that"answered jaejoong whike striding towards his mate.He surprised his mate by engulfing other in a hug.

"I am sorry for making you wait .....for my answer"murmurred jaejoong hiding his face in yunho's chest since his is burning from embarrasment....for what he is going to say.

"Answer  ....jae"hesitated yunho worrying about other's answer.He don't know what to expect as an answer.

"Yes..yun ....i ....i have decided that i will not leave you...i will stay here ......with you "wishpered jaejoong still burrying his face in other's chest.

 

AN:I don't know how many times i tried to update this chapter but everytime there would be some problems but finally ......sorry for not  updating fast.