How to be gentleman?

you are mine

"What the hell is it?"yelled yunho while slamming the book on the table.

"What?Its the book and believe me ...its really useful...just go for it "suggested yoochun while showing his pearly teeths.

"You want me to follow this....this ..."panted yunho with anger like a wild bull .

There on the table lied the innocent looking book with the huge title "HOW TO GET THE GIRL IN THE BED IN ONE WEEK "

"You and your crazy ideas ...just keep it far from me...i may be really in daze to ask for ideas from you ...."said yunho while trying to relax.

"Believe me yunho,this book is really useful...before junsu came in my life i used to follow this book...and trust its really fruitful ,never did i  fail to bring the girl on bed"said yoochun proudly like he had accomplished great work.

"We are talking about jaejoong here ,an angle.... not some random girl who is  willing to throw  herself upon  you "replied yunho while glaring to his friend.

"Oh common man  ...no harm in trying...you are already jaejoong deprived...so if this book works then you will be able to hold him again ...so think about it "suggested yoochun while picking up the book.

"And if it fails then..."asked yunho finally giving attention to other man.

"What can be more dread ful than this ...i mean you are already jaejoong deprived and there can't be any more worse than this right..."murmurred yoochun while smirking ....since yunho seems to be thinking deeply about it.

"Oh man ,don't think too much ..just go for it ....,here is the book...just follow some rules and you will have your mate in bed with you soon "said yoochun while handing the book to the taller man.

"If anything goes wrong ..you are dead"warned yunho and headed out of the office .

"Hahahah he forgot that i am vampire...i mean i am already dead ..how can he kill me ..."laughed yoochun like crazy alone in the silent room.

Yunho went out of the office , towards the car.He look at his watch and started the car.He  has date with jaejoong...its not actually the date ...its one of the jaejoong's condition...that yunho have to take jaejoong out every evening after his office...which he is more than willing to do ...spending much time with his mate .


"Junsu ...do you think i should do this ?"said jaejoong while fidgeting on his foot,he is nervous just  by hearing his friend out ....don't know how he would follow it .

"Jaejoong trust me  ....i am expert in this"replied junsu while smiling widely .

"But junsu...you are telling me to provoke yunho so i could face his  inner beast .......and you know that i am afraid of his beast"pouted jaejoong while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Jaejoong ,its his beast you have problem with so you need  to tame him and for this  first you have to provoke yunho right?"asked junsu .

"I know but i am afraid of his demon side"said jaejoong still pouting.

"so i am telling you to do ...if you became successful in this then you will never ever have problem again with his demon side right"asked junsu with hopeful eyes.And some moment of silence,junsu saw  jaejoong nodding  his head hesitatingly and its all junsu wanted from his friend.

"Ok then ...from today you are on the mission  to tame your wild mate ,tame that wild beast.....be successful on your mission soldier "commanded junsu proudly to the poor angle who was still doubting about his friend's advice.

"Jaejoong see the watch its already 5:30 ,yunho could be here any minute.......you told that you have date with him right"asked junsu while pushing his friend towards the exit door.

They had only reached the door when they saw yunho coming out of the audi .Junsu urged his friend to go out already and wished him .


Jaejoong went slowly towards the car where yunho was waiting for him.He was nervous,really really nervous .He could still remember his friends advice which he needed to follow and it was making him sick from inside.He was still in the trance when he felt the hard body,actually he just bumped into his mate .

"Jaejoong ,are you alright?"asked yunho worriedly.Actually he was happy before when he saw his mate coming towards him but what he didn't know was he would get bumped by his mate who looked to be in some trance.

"Oh yes ....i am fine ....sorry for colliding ...i ....."Stuttered jaejoong while forcing the smile .

"Are you sure?You don't look fine to me ?"asked yunho while holding his mate .....and smiling secretly when jajeoong didn't push him away.

"I am fine don't worry...let's go"said jaejoong while moving away from his mate towards the car .

"Yes lets go"sighed yunho ,not getting more time to hold his mate.

Yunho got in the car and started to drive.With in fifteen minutes,they reached to the beautiful resturant,where they planned to eat.The resturant where they visited before also.

"So jaejoong ,what do you want to eat?'asked yunho while being over conscious about  the book which he hide inside his shirt.

"Anything you want"replied jaejoong,not that he know the dishes .There is menu on the table but still being an angle ,he is unknown about the most of the food.

"Alright then i will order the food"said yunho and ordered the food for both of them.He excused for little and headed for the restroom leaving jaejoong behind.


In the restroom,

"Why the hell i am so nervous?"Cool down yunho "thought yunho and washed his face with cool water.

After relaxing a bit,he took out the book from the hidden spot and turned the page .He read it loud enough since he is alone ...first point

1.Be confident

"What the ......This is the tips yoochun was talking about "thought yunho while mentally choking his friend".First give it a try yunho",said mentally being  choked yoochun to his friend.

With a huff,he started to read further....

Girls like a confident man so show your confidence,show her how gentleman you could be.......

"Gentleman..that's easy...wait how to be gentleman?"thought yunho but his mind wasnot providing him enough source of information right now....nor that he had any memories of being gentleman before....

Alright so he needs help and urgent.....who could be better help than...

"hello yoochun ...how can a man be gentleman?"

 


AN:sorry for not updating for so long  ...and thanks for waiting for updates...