Chappie 6

Changed

                                  

~There will be some cursing in this chapter. Read it at your own risk~

Sehun's pov

"Hyung!" I shouted at exo when I saw them. When I arrived at their table, I saw them looking at me weirdly. Oh! I forgot that MinJung is here. Heehee stupid me! How can I forget such an angel like her. "She's MinJung, a transferred student in my class!" "Hello everyone, I'm MinJung. Nice to meet you" MinJung said. I then took her to the seat in front of Kai and Sungyeon. I left MinJung there for awhile and I went to order my food.

MinJung's pov

Wow! So many hot guys! Look at that dimpled cutie!! And that Cutie with chubby cheeks!! (Hmm... True exo fans will know who I'm talking about!! ^^) Wait... Why is that Sungyeon girl there? Is she sitting at the wrong table?

Sungyeon's pov 

(Cursing starts here--->) I lifted my head and saw my Sehunnie and... that ... Why the are they here? Why is this guy so handsome... I know I sound like a ert, I know. Wait wait wait!! Where are you going, Sehunnie? He stood up and left. I turned towards Kai and saw him just stuffing his mouth with the bread he bought. He saw me looking at him and said, "Sungyeon-ah, do you want some?" while handing me some of the bread. "No thanks." Oh gosh!!! He should look at the mirror to see how stupid he looked now! Soon, Sehunnie came back. Once again, I placed my head onto the table and closed my eyes. "Sehunnie, can you feed me?" "Erm... Okay, sure! Ah..." "Ah..." I lifted my head and saw Sehun feeding that and that feeding Sehunnie. I could feel my heart being torn half-way and the other half is torn upon seeing MinJung feeding Sehun. THAT !! SEHUN! I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU!!! I was screaming and shouting in my mind while tears formed and I looked down at my lap. Then, a piece of bread is stuffed into my mouth.

Kai's pov

I saw Sehun and MinJung feeding each other and I looked at Sungyeon. I saw Sungyeon looking down but her eyes are shining. I realised that Sungyeon is crying. This is the first time I saw her cry... I don't know how to comfort her. If I wrap my arms around her, others will look at us. I looked at the bread in my hands. I peel off a small piece and stuffed it in Sungyeon's mouth. She turned to look at me and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's so caring!!! AHH!!!! Imma update it next week. Do upvote and subscribe!