Chappie 8

Changed

                                     

Sungyeon's pov

The lesson goes on. Sehun and that are still chatting but with Kai beside me, its less annoying. Kai and I did not talk through out the lesson though because he is busy sleeping. Tch. Soon, school ended. What day is it today? FRIDAY!! This means that its gonna be weekend!! Every weekend, Exo and I will hang around but I'm not sure if Sehun has time for us because he is SO BUSY with that . Sigh...

Kai's pov

LALALALALALA WEEKEND'S HERE! PARTY TIME! I woke up and pulled Sungyeon out of the classroom. We rushed down to the school gate to meet Exo. All 11 of us and Sungyeon are here. "Who is not here yet?" Suho asked. We looked around, trying to figure out who is not here. Chen then said, "Sehun is not here yet." "Anyone knows where Sehun is?" Xiumin said, lifting up one of his eyebrows. "I think I saw him walking out of the classroom with MinJung just now." I said. "Yea, they are together just now." Sungyeon said, getting softer and softer. OH ! I FORGOT THAT SUNGYEON LIKES SEHUN! I then nudge Sungyeon which caused her to look at me. I mouthed an apology to her and she mouthed back, "Its okay." "Oh! There he is!" Luhan exclaimed, pointing towards where Sehun is, as expected, MinJung is there. Sehun then brought MinJung to us. "Maknae ah, lets go now, shall we?" Suho asked. "But I need to bring MinJung-" "Erm, Can i tag along?" MinJung said, cutting off Sehun's words. Tch, What a , she just came here for one day and is already so clingy...

Sungyeon's pov

! GET LOST! ONLY EXO AND I ARE GOING OUT! YOU ARE JUST AN OUTSIDER, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO COME WITH US. I screamed in my head. I really want to scream out loud at her though... but I need to keep my angel image. MinJung then battered her eyelashes at Sehun, showing her oh-so-innocent "puppy" eyes. GROSS! "Hyung, can MinJung come along?" Sehun asked. "Okay, Sure" Suho said. From the expression from the boys' faces, except Sehun, I can tell that they are not willing to let MinJung join us though. We decided to go and eat dukbokki aka spicy rice cakes. While we are eating, Sehun accidentally drop one rice cake on his shirt. His shirt is stained with the sauce of dukbokki. MinJung then quickly took a cloth and tried to clean off the stain.

MinJung's pov

Wow... His abs are so....*slurp* I can't wait to make him mine!

Sehun's pov

My eyes widen when MinJung's hand lightly brushed against my toned tummy. What the heck is MinJung doing? Not even Sungyeon has touched my abs before! Doesn't she feel anything? She's so innocent... Aw....

Sungyeon's pov

MWOW?!?!?!? WHY IS THAT TOUCHING SEHUN'S BODY?!?! I DIDNT EVEN GET TO TOUCH HIS BODY AFTER WE STARTED SCHOOLING!! But... at least I've seen Sehun's "bird" when we were 4. TeeHee. Pedo Sungyeon here!

Baekhyun's pov

Why is Sungyeon looking so angry? Oh wow?! Now she's smiling. "Sungyeon-ah, why are you smiling all of a sudden?" I asked. She looked up and said, "Huh? Oh, nothing. HeeHee." I smell something fishy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOHOO!! Another update! Baekhyun's pov here! Seems like Sungyeon isn't the only one who hates MinJung... Heehee! Okay, I admit that I'm dirty minded in this chapter so please Don't judge me. I MAY be dirty minded in other chapters too so please bear with me. Do Upvote and Subscribe! Thankiew!