Chappie 9

Changed

                           

Sungyeon's pov

After eating dukbokki, we decided to go and do some SHOPPING!!! We then walked into a shop that sells hat. Whenever I go to that shop, a lady working there will always show us the new stocks they have. I'm a huge fan of snapbacks and beanies, so are some of the boys. Every Friday without fail, we will be in the shop for at least half an hour to try out different snapbacks. While lady was introducing to us what they have, a snapback caught my eyes.

 Author's note: Hehe... I have one of this too! ^^

I reached out my hand to take the snapback but another hand was quicker. I was annoyed and turned my head towards the direction where the hand was coming from. " that..." I said. GUESS WHAT?!?!?! That oh-so-angelic  is beside me, looking at that snapback and caressing it so gently. Sehun suddeny spoke, "MinJung-ah, do you want that?" MinJung then nodded her head. I can no longer stand their lovey-dovey act and walked away. I went to a corner and looked at the beanies. Now, another item caught my eyes. This beanie... its so special...

"Boo!" "AH!!! Yah! Kim Jong In! You scared the living out of me!" I shouted at Kai. Kai looked apologetically at me and said, " Mianhae...  What are you looking at? Oh! This beanie? Does this look good on me?" He said while taking the beanie and putting it on.

"Wow... You look so great... You should buy it!" I complimented him. Kai then smiled at me and said,"Oh really?? Let me pay for it then." After they all finished their shopping, we went back home. Kai then volunteered to send me home since Sehun is going to that home. On the way home, Kai suddenly stopped me and handed me the beanie we saw just now.

Kai's pov

Sungyeon said, "Why are you giving me this?" "Just a gift to cheer you up. Don't mind about Sehun and MinJung okay? I bet Sehun will notice you one day. I will stand by your side, always." I said. I really can't stand seeing Sungyeon, someone who I treat as a younger sister suffering from things she don't deserve. Sungyeon then hugged me and sobbed. She's crying again. "T-thank you JongIn... I really won't know what to do without you... *sob* Erm... can you stay over at my place today? My parents will be out overseas for a few days and I'm going to be really bored at home..." "Sure!" I smiled, I'm going to do anything to make my "sister" happy.

Sungyeon's pov

I'm really thankful to Kai for being by my side when I need someone the most. He is the one who can lend me his shoulders to lean on, his chest to cry on and be my listening ears. I'm really happy that I won't be spending the 4 days alone by myself. If I'm going to spend that 4 days alone, I would definitely go crazy! I asked, "So... when are you coming?" Kai replied, "After I drop you off at your house, I will go back and pack my stuffs and come over right away. Erm... How many days will I be staying over?" "4days" "Okay, sure!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm finally BACK! My exams are over now so... I will update more often! I apologize for going MIA for the past few weeks and now, I'm here to do more updates for you! Some people might have a misunderstanding about Kai and Sungyeon, Kai does not like Sungyeon and Sungyeon does not like Kai(as a lover). I'm okay with you shipping them but in this story, they are not together. A lot of people had been asking me to update my fanfics and I will now grant your wishes! Do upvote, subscribe and comment! ^^ Don't be a silent reader!