Chappie 11

Changed

                                                           

 

Sungyeon's pov

After we got home, its about 7.30p.m. "Do you want to shower first or do you want to eat dinner first?" I asked. "You can prepare our dinner while I go shower," Kai replied, smiling at me. I then directed him to the toilet and where the shampoo and body wash are. Kai then went into the toilet. Oh! I forgot to pass him the towel, I thought. I ran upstairs to my room and got a towel and ran down the stairs to pass Kai the towel. I pushed the toilet door and it opened. I widened my eyes upon seeing whats in front of me. Standing in front of me is a shirtless Kai. OH ! HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THE LOCK OF THE TOILET DOOR IS SPOILT! "OH IM SORRY!" I shouted and slammed the door shut. After awhile, Kai opened the door and peeped at me. "Yes?" Kai asked. "I just wanted to pass you this." I said, handing the towel to him. "You know if you really want to join in the shower, you could just tell me right?" Kai said teasingly, while smirking at me. I am the lost of words and I stared at him wide-eyes. "Y-you better go and shower now b-before I..." "You what?" "I... I... STOP ASKING SO MUCH AND GO AND BATHE!" I was blushing so hard, not know how to reply him. this Kai... I then went to prepare dinner for the both of us.

Kai's pov

I looked down and smiled, such a innocent girl she is... Why can't Sehun just give some attention to Sungyeon and notice her inner beauty? Sungyeon is definitely much more better than that . I then hopped into shower and within 10mins, I came out. *sniff sniff* What's that smell? I thought. I followed the smell and I came to a stop when I reached the dinning table. In front of me were two bowls of hotdog fried rice (If you smelled something fishy... yeshie, pedo author is going to write something ertic XD). I sat down and looked at Sungyeon. "What are you waiting for? eat!" I commanded Sungyeon and Sungyeon did what I told her to. I picked up one of the hotdog slice with my hand and said, "Hyeol, these hotdogs slices looks so much like my s! Are you thinking about my s while you are slicing the hotdogs?" I said jokingly. "YA! STOP BEING A RETARD AND EAT YOUR FOOD!" Sungyeon said, blushing so hard that her ears and cheeks are bright red. 

In case you dont know how the hotdog slices looks like, they look like this:

Sungyeon's pov

Can this Kai stop being so erted? Its making me blush so hard. him... tch. After we finished eating, I washed the dishes. After I washed the dishes, we had nothing to do so we both decided to play a game of truth or dare. We placed a empty bottle in the middle of us and spinned the bottle. There it goes, The game starts. (This is just a pure game of truth or dare, no ual is added to this game XD)

~Meanwhile~ 

Sehun's pov

I was texting with MinJung and to be honest, I've never felt so attracted to a girl before. She owns my world, a day without any contact with her will make me feel like dying. She is a goddess to me. I know I sound cheesy now but *sigh* I guess this is how a boy in love (Bangtan Boys XD) feels.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! Im sorry for not updating for such a LLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGG time. I hope you forgive me for this long wait. Im very free every single day but I'm lazy to write the story. XD Anyways, christmas is around the corner and I will write a Christmas special update so be sure to stay tune for the next chapter!