Chappie 2

Changed

                               

Sungyeon's pov

*yawn* Whats the time now? 6.30a.m. I should get up and get ready now... I went on to do my morning routine. 30minutes later... I walked down the stairs and saw my dad sitting at the dining table, drinking his cup of coffee while reading the newspaper and my mum sitting there too but she is preparing my toast. "Good morning daddy and mummy!" I skipped down the stairs and said cheerfully. "Sungyeon-ah. Your mum and I are going to London for some work. We will be flying there today while you are in school. We will be there for about 4 days." My dad said. Aww... I'm gonna feel so lonely... "You can invite Sehun over to stay for these few days if you want to, just don't do anything stupid, you guys are still young." my mum said. I felt my cheeks heat up and I whined,"Mum, what are you talking about? We are just friends..." My dad and my mum laughed at my reaction. We then ate our breakfast while talking about random stuffs.

Ding Dong!! Sehun is here as usual to walk me to school!! I went to wear my shoes. "Sungyeon-ah, this is the money you are given to spend within this 4 days. Do keep them safely." My dad came and passed me some money. I thanked and smiled at him and took the money. I grabbed my school bag and opened the door.

"Good morning Sungyeon-ah!" Sehun greeted as his adorable eyesmile appeared. That smile... that face... they never fails to make my heart skip a beat. "Good morning Sehun oppa." I greeted and smiled. We headed to our school while chatting and laughing on the way.

When we arrived at Seoul School Of The Arts, we went straight to our class and sat down at our seat. Our seat is right at the back of the class and we sat at the same table (the table can be shared among 3 students) but we have a seat left unoccupied between us. The sitting arrangements are setted by our teacher and I don't even understand why is she doing this. Why doesn't she just let us sit side by side, like srsly?

Sehun and i continued to chat while Kai walked into the classroom. Coincidentally, his seat is just in front of Sehun's. He came and joined in our conversation. Soon, our teacher came in and she brought a female student in. The female student is kind of pretty though... her big eyes... sharp nose and small cherry-like lips... just like an angel sent from heaven... I looked at Sehun and Kai to see their reactions. Kai just looked at the girl as though she's just like every other girls but Sehun's eyes sparkled as his eyes met the girl's feminine features.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE!! Double updates for today!! You guys should know who's the new female student right??? What a sweet Sehun to bring you to school every morning huh? XD