Chappie 3

Changed

                             

Sungyeon's pov

"Hello everybody, I'm Kang MinJung. Please take care of me!" The female student said. So... she's MinJung. She seems nice, hope that we can be friends. But somehow, I feel that something bad is going to happen soon.

Sehun's pov

I felt my heart beat quicken, is this love at first sight? This feeling... I've never felt it before even when I'm with Sungyeon... Is she the one for me?? I blushed at the thought of me and MinJung being a couple. "MinJung, please sit beside Sungyeon and Sehun. Sungyeon and Sehun, please raise ur hands." The teacher said. Sungyeon and I raised up our hands.

MinJung's pov

That guy is called Sehun huh? What a handsome and hot guy. He will be mine in no time. *smirk* I walked ily towards my seat and sat down. "Hello, I'm MinJung. You're Sehun right? Can you bring me around the school later?" I asked with puppy eyes. "S-sure... I'll b-bring you a-around the school l-later." That Sehun guy stuttered. So cute!!

Sungyeon's pov

I don't mean to sound rude but why must she sit in between Sehun and I?? Can't she sit at other places? Its all the teacher's fault. STUPID TEACHER!!! "Hi, I'm Sungyeon. Nice to meet you!" I started off politely. She ignored me. I tried speaking louder and she turned towards me. I held out my hand for a handshake but she lightly touched my hand and said "hi" to me. What a rude brat. She turned her back towards me and chatted with Sehun. Is she trying to steal MY sehun? I looked down at my lap and pouted.

Kai's pov

I saw Sungyeon pouted and leaned towards her. I lifted her chin and look into her eyes. She blushed and slapped my hand away. "Yah! What are you trying to do?" She said. "What do you think I'm trying to do? Even if I want to do anything funny, I wouldn't do it here, this is a classroom! By the way, why do you look so sad?" I said. "It's nothing." She replied. I knew there's something wrong about Sungyeon but I just ignored her. Soon, the lesson started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry!! I didn't update the story for 1 week. I'll update next week if possible. Do subscribe and upvote if you like this story!