Chappie 10

Changed

                                       

Sungyeon's pov

Soon after I reached home, I went to tidy up my room so that Kai will have space to sleep. 

By the time I finished tidying my room, the doorbell rang. I rushed to open the door. When I opened the door, in front of me was a stylish-looking Kai with a bagpack on. "Woah! Since when did the Kai I knew dress so stylishly?" I said teasingly. Kai replied," Since 14/01/1994." I laughed at his reply and invited him into my room. "So... this is how a single teenage girl's room looks like. Sungyeon-ah, where do you keep your undergarments?" Kai asked. My eyes opened wide and I blushed, I said,"Yah! How could you ask a girl this type of question? You wanna die!?!" "Okay, Okay, chill! I'm just kidding! HAHAHAHAHA!" "tch.." I then showed Kai where to put his stuffs and he settled down. 

Kai's pov

"Sungyeon-ah, what you wanna do today?" I said. Sungyeon then replied,"Anything. Why don't we go out for a movie?" "Sure!" We then got dressed quickly and headed to the cinema. We decided to watch "Annabelle". While buying some popcorns and drinks, I decided to be manly and said,"Sungyeon-ah, if you feel scared while watching the movie, you can snuggle into my chest you know?" I smirked her while she rolled her eyes at me. "Tch, Don't try to act manly to me, I won't fall for you." Soon, we walked into the theatre and sat at our seat. In the middle of the movie,  I got kind of scared and I covered my face with my hands. Suddenly, I heard a scream coming from the movie. I was startled and I jumped and hug Sungyeon's arm for protection. Sungyeon looked at me and giggled. I felt so embarrassed and I went to sit more comfortably and act like nothing had happened. But after awhile, I felt scared again. I then clung onto Sungyeon's arm and snuggled my face into the crook of Sungyeon's neck. 

Sungyeon's pov

I wanted to laugh so badly! The one who is pretending to be SOOOOO MANLY just now is now clinging onto me like baby koala! HAHAHAHAHAH! I'm sure going to so badly after this movie! Soon the movie ended and I looked at Kai, Kai then cleared his throat awkwardly and look around. "HAHAHAHAHAH!" I burst into laughter and started imitating Kai. Kai was flustered with embarrassment but then laughed along with me. After that idiotic moment with Kai, we then went to get some ice cream before we go home. While we were walking home, enjoying our chocolate and vanilla ice creams, we saw a park and decided to take a walk there. Suddenly, a finger touched my nose and I felt chocolate ice cream on my nose. "YAH KIM JONG IN!" I shouted at Kai and scooped some of my vanilla ice cream and put them on Kai's face. We then had an Ice cream fight. After we finished our ice cream, we cleaned ourselves up and went to the swing. I then sat on the swing while Kai pushed the swing high up! "WHOO!~" I said when I was in mid-air. After the swing stopped, a little boy and a little girl came up to the swing beside Kai and I. The girl said, "Jungsoo oppa, I want us to be like unnie and oppa when we grow up!" The boy, who I supposed is Jungsoo, said," Sure, Sora. Let's be like them!" "Jungsoo-ah and Sora-ah, unnie and oppa are not a couple, we are just good friends." I said, smiling at the young "couple". "Unnie, you both really look good together!" Sora said, smiling at me. I looked at Kai and Kai smiled at me. We both then played with the two children for a while before we bid our goodbyes to them. We then went back home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! I'm back! Jungsoo and Sora (in case you guys don't know, they are a couple from We Got Married. Park JungSoo aka Leeteuk from Super Junior and Kang Sora, an actress)... Hahaha! Kai is so cute in this chapter! *dolphin squeals* Anyways, do upvote, subscribe and comment!