Chappie 5

Changed

                                     

~Meanwhile~

MinJung's pov

"So... Sehunnie, why don't you bring me around the school now?" I said. "Why don't we eat first?" "Hmm... Can you bring me to somewhere that you think is special? I showed him my irresistible puppy eyes. He then held my hand and pulled me to somewhere. This guy... so easy to make him mine *smirk*

Sehun's pov

OMG... her puppy eyes, so cute... I decided to bring her to the dance studio so that I can show her my dance skills. I held her hand... It felt... so soft... When we reached the dance studio, I took out my phone and started to play a song. I danced to the beat and took quick glances at MinJung. She looked at me impressed while nodding her head to the beat and clapping her hands at the same time. So cute! Soon, the dance ended and I asked her what she thinks about my dance. "It's awesome! I didn't know you can dance so well! Whoever that can have you as her boyfriend is so lucky! She can watch you dance all day long!" "Really..? I'm glad that you like it!" I hung my head low while looking at her, my cheeks turned light pink..

MinJung's pov

"Sehunnie, bring me to your friends, I want to befriend them!" I smile so brightly at him that I saw his cheeks turned light pink, SO CUTE!! I'm gonna make him mine no matter what. We then walked to the canteen.

Sungyeon's pov

~This is continued from last chapter~ Kai pulled me to the canteen. Ayee... This guy... Can't he be patient for a while? We soon reached the canteen and saw the exo there except for Sehun... "Hello!!" "Hey Hyung!" Kai and I greeted them. "Ssup Sungyeon-ah and Kai!" We then settled ourselves while Kai went to order his food. I sat there with my head on the table. I wasn't in the mood to be cheerful. The boys continued to talk and play around. "Sungyeon-ah, what happened? Why are you so quiet today?" I heard someone said. I lifted my head and saw D.O oppa. "Nothing happened, I'm Just a little bit tired." I replied to him with a smile. He nodded at me and continued talking with the boys. Kai came and sat next to me with his food while eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!! I'm back!! Imma do double updates today!! I just finished one part of my exam. 1 down! Do upvote and subscribe!!^^