Shattered Hearts

Heaven To My Hell

Sunggyu froze in shock, but Woohyun kept going. He placed his hands on the fallen angels hips and tilted his head to the side. He kissed Sunggyu with more agression, and Sunggyu's senses finally kicked in. He first gently tried pushing the demon away, but Woohyun's hands tighten their hold on his waist. Sunggyu's eyes furrowed and he pushed Woohyun, causing him not only to let go, but fall off the bed. Sunggyu stood up and looked at Woohyun is disgust. Woohyun dusted himself of and stood up. Looking as if Sunggyu killed his dog.

"W-why?" Sunggyu asks, breathing getting heavier.

"You such a ! Don't you get it?! I'm in love with you! Taeyeon was right, you are a stupid fallen angel!" Woohyun confesses. Sunggyu's whole minded shifted and scoffs at the demon.

"Love me? What do you know about love? You're a demon. You have no heart or feelings!" Sunggyu says. Woohyun let out a frustrated yell.

"You're right. But what I do know is I've never felt this way about anyone! Not even for the guys downstairs. They're like my brothers, but you its different. I..." Woohyun didn't finish.

"Well, finish." Sunggyu says.

"I...have a profond tender attraction and affection toward you. I love the way your eyes turn into cresents when you smile, your bad but still good ways." Woohyun went down the list of reasons why he loved the other. Sunggyu just shakes his head.

"No." He firmly says. Sunggyu was giving the demon a deadly glare.

"Wha-"

"No. You don't. Your just... confused or something." Sunggyu's words painfully stabbed Woohyun, word by word. Sunggyu turned around to leave.

"Sunggyu, plea-" Woohyun reached for Sunggyu's shoulder, but Sunggyu turns around and slaps his hand away. Sunggyu's hit hurted, but was nothing compared to the overload of pain Woohyun felt in his chest.

"Mianhae Woohyun, but...we can't be together. Ever in eternity." Sunggyu says, looking down.

"Its because of Taeyeon, isn't it?" Woohyuns voice was breaking. Sunggyu looed up and saw Woohyuns eyes that usually showed confidence, happiness, and freedom show saddness and betrayal.

"No. Taeyeon has nothing to do with this. I don't see you like that, I'm sorry. Please move on or you'll make it hard for not only me, but yourself. Woohyun turns around, attempting to hide his glossy eyes and crimson face.

"Whatever you say." He mumbles. Sunggyu only sighs and heads out the door.

"Sunggyu." Woohyun calls, softly. The fallen angel hums.

"Make sure the next time you see Taeyeon, you confess the obvious. You don't want to loose her feathers." Woohyun says, forcing a smile. Sunggyu only hums again and leaves. Immediately, warm liquid fell from Woohyuns eyes. He clutches his chest.

"Why does my heart hurt so much?" He asks himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon closes his eyes, believing she was hallucinating. This was not hallucination. There Baekhyun was, kissing her. It felt nice, but wrong at the same time. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss. Taeyeon closed her eyes, but the only thing that came to her mind was Sunggyu. She imagined it was Sunggyu kissing her. Due to this, she wrapped her arms around Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun knew better. He pushed Taeyeon away and stepped back.

"I love you, Taeyeon." He says. Cat got her tongue and she didn't respond. It only makes Baekhyun smile, but you could tell he was upset.

"That just proved my point."

"What are you talking about?" Taeyeon asks.

"You weren't thinking about me, were you? You were thinking about him, Sunggyu. Weren't you?" Taeyeon only looks down, ashamed. Ashamed she let her fantasies get the best of her, ashamed for taking advantage of Baekhyun's feelings, and most of all, ashamed of being in love with a fallen angel.

"Its okay. I didn't expect you to return my feelings from the start, but remember. I will love you forever and always." Baekhyun says, voice breaking. He tried leaving to avoid further awkwardness.

"Baekhyun wait." Taeyeon says. Baekhyun stops in his tracks when Taeyeon comes back-hugging him. Her face where his wings come oout of his back.

"Mianhae Baekhyun." She whispers. She let's go and drops her arms to her sides. Baekhyun only laughs, sadly.

"No need to be upset noona. I understand." And with no more words being said. Baekhyun leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorrry for slow updates and y last chapter.forgive my cousin, she can't do kiss scenes XD Anyways, comment upvote, and subscribe. We will update soon! -Aproudsone