Into The Depths Of Hell

Heaven To My Hell

       Woohyun and Sunggyu burst out the club doors laughing hysterically.

''Oh, my god!'' Sunggyu says, continuing to laugh.

''Did you see the look on his face?!''

''Indeed! Thats what he gets for messing with a demon!'' Woohyun says, prideful. Sunggyu's laughter died down and he looked at Woohyun with worry.

''Wait, isn't it bad you used your powers on him, and he knows?!'' Sunggyu ask.

''Haha! Of course not! By whom?! Nobody can control me! And the one who does wouldn't care! I'm a demon! Its what we do!'' Sunggyu just nods. No rules...exact opposite from Heaven. If an angel ever used its powers in front of a human, they must erase their memories and repent. Being an angel, it had too many rules and responsibilities. Unlike being a demon, they could do whatever they want, whenever they want, and not get in any trouble. Besides the times he had with Taeyeon, he has had more fun with Woohyun in a month than he has in centuries.

'Maybe...I do have the mindset of a demon.' He thought. He snapped out of his thoughts when Woohyun grabbed his wrist.

''You've got to meet my friends.'' Woohyun says.

''Um, okay?'' All Woohyun had to do was snap and they were in a volcanic looking place. It was swarming with demons. Sunggyu looked around uncomfortably. Never did he feel so insecure. Ecspecially with the looks and glares he was getting.

''Follow, feather .'' Woohyun says walking away. Sunggyu follows him like a helpless lost puppy. Some demons bumped into him and don't say 'sorry' or anything. Then again why was he expecting it? It was Hell. The most sinful place ever.

''Hyunnie-oppa, come play with us.'' He heard a voice purr. In front of Woohyun was a completely girl throwing herself on Woohyun. She was pointing to their left and Sunggyu saw th most terrifying sight, ever. Was it possible for more than 20 peoplee to be having together? If one didn't think so, they must see what Sunggyu's eyes were glued on. He gagged and looked away from the sight.

''Mianhe, but not this time.'' Woohyun declines continuing to walk. Sunggyu following close behind him. While walking he felt something ruff land on his bottom. He quickly sped around to face another demon, but this time a male.

''Don't you have the cutest buttcheeks?'' The demon says smirking. Sunggyu stepped back and bumped into Woohyun whom turned around.

''Aish, no man he's with me.'' Woohyun says grabbing Sunggyu's wrist.

''Oh my bad. Your a lucky one.'' the demon says walking away. Woohyun just shook his head and dragged the disgusted Sunggyu. Woohyun led him to a long bridge and under it was a lava pit. Sunggyu's jaw drop when he looked at it. It looked as if it took up most of Hell itself. Not only lava was under there, but souls being tortured as well. All the demons did was point and laugh. He would help the poor souls if he could, but its for sure he would get into deep trouble for that. Since Woohyun was still gripping Sunggyu's wrist he shut his eyes and let Woohyun lead the way. After what seemed like eternity, he felt his feet touch hard rock again. Woohyun turned to face him, smirking.

''Too much for you isn't?'' He ask. Sunggyu nods, making Woohyun chuckle. He followed the young demon into a bloody house making him scrinch up his nose. The dead smell stinch was alost unbearable. They entered the living room area and there were 3 demons in there. All on the bloody red and black couch playing a video game. It waas the most peaceful thing he has seen throughout his time in Hell. The room was very dark, and had a small round table infrront of he semi-circular couch.

''Sup hyung.'' one of them say. He was at the far end reading a book.

''Sup Myungsoo.'' Woohyun says.

''Woohyun-hyung! Your back!'' One of them shout dropping the game controller.

''I wasn't gone that long Yeolie. It was only for a month.''

''Thats very long! And who is this...guy you brought? Another buddy?'' The last one ask, crossing his arms. Sunggyu's eyes widen and Woohyun ran to smack the demon upside the head.

''The hell is wrong with you, Sungjong?! No! Its a new friend I got.'' Woohyun scolded. Two more demons appeared behind the couch and snickered.

''Woohyun actually made friends?'' One of them ask.

''Shut up, Hoya.'' Woohyun grumbles glarring at him.

''We arrived just on time Dongwoo-hyung.''

''I know right.'' the other demon says. He walks over to the stiff Sunggyu.

''Why so stiff? We aren't as mean as we look.'' The demon called Dongwoo says.

''Neh, we may be the nicest demons you'll ever meet.'' Sungjong says, rubbing his head.

''Okay everybody shut up! Your scaring him! Anyways, guys this is Sunggyu. He's a fallen angel.'' they all gasp and clap.

''Seriously?''

''Thats awesome!''

''I didn't know any exsisted nowdays.''

''Shut the up!'' Woohyun growls.

''Now, Sunggyu these are my friends. Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong.'' he introduces pointing to each of them. Sunggyu bows at a ninety degree angle.

''Hello, it is nice to meet you guys.'' Sunggyu says. When he looked back up, all othem excluding Woohyun had 'wtf is wrong with him?!' faces.

''Oh my...'' Sungyeol begins. Dongwoo starts making clicking noises with his tongue.

''Definately a fallen angel.'' Myungsoo says, not taking his eyes off the book.

''Bowing? Hello?! The hell does this looks like? Heaven?'' Hoya ask, laughing along with Dongwoo.

''Oh cut his some slack. I've been training him to become one of us.'' Woohyun says, throwing his arm over Sunggyu.

''So thats what you have been doing for the past month.'' Sungjong says crossing his arms.

''Oh, just drop it already!''

 

 

 

Dear Readers,

Mianhe for short updates. And sorry if the chapters were really vulgar, I mean its demon. What do you expect!? Anyways, next chapter will probably be on Taeyeons view of the story. Sorry for these stupid moments, I'm doing the best I can to make things go steady, so...be patient! Comment, upvote, and subscribe, I will update as soon as I can. Bye!

Love Moonlightangel77

P.S Check out forward it has been slightly changed!