Two Different Worlds

Heaven To My Hell

''Taeyeon-noona. Come one. Get put of bed.'' Baekhyun says. Taeyeon sits up revealing her red face and puffy eyes. He sighs and sits next to her.

''Come one. You've been like this since last week.'' he says, putting his arm around her. She shrugs, expression as blank as ever.

''Look, I know you love him and all, but...you gotta let go, he's a demon.'' he says.

''Its not easy! I try letting go, but...'' Taeyeon doesn't finish and buries her head in his chest. Baekhyun sighs as he feels his shirt getting damp.

''It just....it hurts so much.'' she sobs, quietly. Her chest hurted as much as it did the first week Sunggyu was gone. Emptiness, betrayal, and lonliness.

''Honestly, I don't know why you still love him, after all he has done.'' Baekhyun says. He lifts her chin up, making her look at him.

''I can't promise you I will heal your broken heart, but I can promise I will try to heal as much as I can.'' and with that being said he kissed her.


 

''Where's Gyu-hyung?'' Sungyeol asks. 

''Locked up in his room.'' Woohyun says.

''Why?'' Myungsoo asks.

''He's been like that ever since we went to the club last week.'' Hoya says.

''Still has feathers up his ?'' Sungjong asks.

''Ani guys. I'll talk to him.'' Woohyun says getting up. He headed up stairs and knocked softly of Sunggyu's door.

''Who is it?'' Sunggyu asks.

''Its me.'' Woohyun replies.

''Come in.'' Sunggyu was sprawled out on his bed, looking at the ceiling.

''What are you doing?'' Woohyun asks, hovering over him.

''Just...thinking...'' Sunggyu sits up and Woohyun sits next to him.

''Are you okay?'' Woohyun asks.

''I guess.'' Sunggyu replies, shrugging.

''Still thinking about her?'' Sunggyu nods. Woohyun forces a smile.

''Would you believe me if I told you I'm in love with someone too?'' Sunggyu laughs.

''Of course not! You're a demon! What do you possibly know about love?!'' Sunggyu asks. The demon chuckles.

''I do know is my heart beats whenever I'm around him and I can't stop thinking about him.'' Woohyun says.

''Oh, wait its a guys?'' 

''Neh, whats wrong with that?'' Woohyun asks.

''N-nothing.'' Homouality was a huge sin and was not a subject he ever talked about.

''Well-who is-'' before he could finish, Woohyun suddenly leaned in and kissed him.

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh, kiss scenes are the worst. Ecspecially when I'm making two guys do it.....anyways thats as good as its gonna get. My co-aurthor is gonna do kiss scene, starting today! Anyways comment, upvote, and subscribe! I will update soon!

~Moonlightangel77