Fallen Angel

Heaven To My Hell

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

''Unnie! Unnie! Wake up, now!'' Taeyeon heard one of her dongsaengs call. Taeyeon groaned.

''Ugh, what Yoona-yah?'' Taeyeon asked annoyed. Taeyeon sat up to see all eight of her dongsaengs in her face.

''Its Sunggyu-oppa! He's been called to the Santuary!'' Her other dongsaeng Tiffany told her. The Santuary is where all the Angels gather to discuss meet or when they get a new angel or when an angel is getting kicked out of Heaven.

''Whats so bad about that?''

''He got in trouble!'' They all said at the same time.

''W-what do you mean.'' Taeyeon asked standing up.

''He's been caught doing some sin! Its terrible! Everybody is talking about it!'' Sunny says. Taeyeon gasped and jumped out of her bed. She flew to the Santuary with her dongsaengs close behind her. In the Santuary was all the Angels with the head of the Angels Lee Soo Man, and Park Jinyoung  at the front. They're the most powerful angel and everyone fears them. Standing infront of them was none other than Sunggyu. Taeyeon basically pushed her way through the crowd on Angels to get to the front.

''Sunggyu. What on Heaven and Earth is wrong with you?!'' Jinyoung practically yelled at him.

''Healing a demon? Becoming friends with him? How long has this been going on?'' Soo Man asked crossing his arm. Everyone gasped. Taeyeon put her hand over . Sunggyu? He would never do something like that. Interactions with a demon was strictly forbidden. Even killing them. Centuries ago Soo Man and Jinyoung agreed with the head of the demons the angels won't attack the demons along as demons won't attack angels.

''You have something to say for youself?'' Sunggyu shakes his head.

''Well I do! Your an abomination and disgrace to the Angel community!'' Other Angels nod in agreement.

''You do know only demons are suppose to interact with demons!'' Sunggyu nods.

''Honestly not all demons are like what you believe us to be. It is true most are evil and disgusting, but a very few aren't ruthless and kill for no reason. He was in pain so I healed him. Isn't that what we are suppose to do?'' Sunggyu ask looking up at the two head commanders. Soo Man shakes his head and Jinyoung snaps his fingers causing Sunggyu to fall to the ground clutching his stomach, coughing up blood.

''So you won't repent? Thats all you have to do.'' Jinyoung says. Sunggyu stands up wiping the blood from his mouth.

''No. I won't.'' Sunggyu replied causing everybody to gasp.

'You dont mean that!' Taeyeon thought.

''Its so strict up here! Theres nothing, but rules and demands! You don't give us any freedom! Hell! I rather be a Demon!''   Everyone started to shout and yell at him. Taeyeon felt her eyes watering. Tiffany came and hugged her from behind. Soo Man smirks.

''That can be arranged.'' He said. Suddenly Sunggyu's eyes turned red and his wings rottened and fell apart.

''Since you are so thick headed. You are banned out of Heaven. I'll contact the king of Hell telling him he's got a new employee. Have a... evil day like the abomination you are.'' Soo Man says.

''And remember, no contact with anyone above.'' Jinyoung told him. Taeyeon swore he glanced at her while saying that. Finally Sunggyu and Taeyeons eyes met. His heart broke as he saw her tear filled eyes. He wanted to say something to her, but he couldn't. everyone cleared the way for him to leave. He left out the gates of Heaven.

'Saranghae, Taeyeon.'' He then disappeared and that was the last any Angel seen of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay so I'm not very good with the desribing Heaven, Angels, Demons, and Hell stuff so forgive me. I also didn't include a God/ Jesus on here cuz everyones religons are different. Lee Soo Man is the ceo of sm and Park Jinyoung is the ceo of Jyp...also known as ~whispers~ Jyp. Will update as soon as possible! And...yea so see ya'll later. Infinite will appear soon so stay tuned and sorry for y chapter ending!