Becoming One Of You

Heaven To My Hell

   Homeless, that's what he was. Kicked out of heaven and basically got turned into a demon. Even worse he couldn't see the person he spent centuries with anymore. Just because of healing a stupid demon. Angels would've called him a demon, but a demon still would've considered him still angel. So the question was, what was he really? He passed the empty park down on earth. Not like he could fly anywhere anymore. He could teleport though. Everywhere, but Heaven.

"Hey you." A voice called. Sunggyu turned around to meet a familiar face. The demon he healed.

"You again." Sunggyu says eyes narrowing.

"What's with the solemn look. Aren't angels suppose to be happy?" He ask. Sunggyu scoffed.

"So that's how angels are stereotyped. Well then, for your information I'm not even an angel anymore." Sunggyu says turning away.

"Chinjja?" The demon asked. Sunggyu nods.

"I get banned out of heaven and stripped of my powers as an angel just because I healed you." Sunggyu says, sighing.

"That's a ty reason." The demon says.

"I know."

"What's your name?"

"...if you really want to know its Sunggyu."

"Sunggyu?....sounds soft. Mine is Woohyun." Sunggyu just nods and Woohyun continues.

"If your not an angel, what are you?" Woohyun ask. Sunggyu shrugs.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out..." sunggyu mumbles. Woohyun laughs and throws his arm around Sunggyu.

"Well you're a fallen angel, in many words a demon. Even if you don't want to be. Just come to the dark side, it will be fun." Woohyun says smirking.

"No thanks." Sunggyu replies causing Woohyun to frown.

"Then where will you go? What will you do? you don't have a feather anymore. You can't just sit on your little throne in heaven." Woohyun fusses.

"I'll just be that rock on the road that never moves." Sunggyu replies, emotionless. Woohyun shakes his head and grabs the others elbow. In a flash they appear in a place where men threw their money at the basically women dancing on poles. Looking like fools in Sunggyu's mind.

"Why did you take me here?" Sunggyu ask, slightly angry. Woohyun pats his shoulder.

"Loosin' up will ya? You don't have to be pure anymore. You can do whatever you want without anyone telling you what to do." Woohyun tells him.

"Just, enjoy!"

 

 

 

 

    The past few weeks all Sunggyu has done was sleep with women and drink at clubs with Woohyun. Slowly, and slowly Sunggyu didn't realize he was turning into a demon.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for slow updates! Mianhe, mianhe*bows* I have so many more stories and its only me! Its a hard life, plz comment, subscribe, upvote, and ill update as soon as I can!