Stupid fallen Angel

Heaven To My Hell

She sits on the usual rooftop she stays at and Baekhyun settles down beside her. Usually where another angel, who she loved was.

''Aish, you fly fast.'' he huffs. She rolls her eyes and looks down, watching humanity. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of cars honking, people shouting, and other noises. Baekhyun just glances at her and sighs.

''Why are we here? Wha are you doing? W-''

''Would you shut up!? I wanted to come here alone! I only brought you here so you won't snitch! I like being here and if you don't go away! This is usually where I go with someone special, but...I can't exactly do that anymore.'' Taeyeon says, whispering the last part. Baekhyun just blinks a couple of times, suprised by her sudden outburst. He already figured who that someone 'special' was and why she couldn't do that with them anymore. Usually she leaves with that someone 'special' every other day, but she hasn't came in months due to it bringing back memories of him.

''Wow, he was right. Watching humanity never gets old, ecspecially if he was still here.'' Taeyeon mumbled. Suddenly she stood up and screamed.

''Yah you retarded idiot Sunggyu! Why does your stubborness have to possess you! I atleast thought you would've asked for forgiveness, but no! You acted immature and look where thats gotten you! I wanna hate you,'' Taeyeon paused, feeling tears streaming down her face.

''but...I can't deny. I love you, stupid fallen angel! I may not survive living a years or worse, a century without you.'' and thats when she she down on her knee's sobbing. Baekhyun looked around.

''uh...noona?'' she was sobboing so hard she couldn't hear him. He cleared his throat, but she still didn't respond. As if his body was acting by its self, he wrapped his arms around her and she cried in his shoulder. He didn't want to say anything, afraid she would be even more sad than she already was. Baekhyun just patted and rubbed circles on her back. He even knew, no angel could heal this broken heart.

 

 

 

''but I can't deny. I love you, stupid fallen angel! I may not survive living years or worse, a century without you.'' Woohyun noticed how Sunggyu was looking up and smiling as that was said. He couldn't help but frown. Who was that, and why was Sunggyu so touched?

''Yah, quit staring up there. You look like a .'' Woohyun fusses. Sunggyu just shakes his head and chuckles.

''Mianhe, but I can't help it. She still cares.'' Sunggyu says. Woohyun just responds with a puzzled look, and looks up frowning. For some odd reason he felt a sharp pain in his chest, usually where someone would consider their heart. What was this feeling, jealousy? Why? It wasn't like he loved Sunggyu or anything. Thought he couldn't help, but feel excited everytime Sunggyu was around. Everytime he would throw his arms around the fallen angel he couldn't help, but feel something accelerating in his chest. Or whenever Sunggyu was smiling with his chubby cheeks, he would smile too. Except right now. He wasn't smiling at all.

 

 

 

 

 

Yea... and thats where the other ships will fall into place ;) if ya know what i mean. Anyways, i'll try and update soon. Please comment, subscribe, and upvote see you soon! Back on school, so thats the main reason updates are slow, but i can still manage!