Watching Humanity Never Gets Old

Heaven To My Hell

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqzTe6Qg-m4A_qodZ_w1I                   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE9gBBDCg2BcV4yT8nlTC


    On the highest building in Seoul, 2 heavenly like creatures sat and watched humanity. They always found humans intresting as Humans think they are the best thing in thw world. The two looked down at the city lights. Their grey eyes brighter than the lights themselves. Across the way a couple was kissing and their kids running around crazy through the park. A dog chasing them. In a resteraunt a man was yelling at the top of his lungs because he didn't get the right burger while the employees where trying to calm him down.

''I swear, watching humanity never gets old.'' The male says shaking his head, chuckling. The girl shakes her head.

''Omo Sunggyu! Over there! That man is about to get robbed! We should help him!'' The girl says.

''Aish Taeyeon, what did I say before we got here? We came here to take a break from duties and missions. Besides the guy will be fine, hes a Taekwondo teacher.'' He replies.

''Ugh, I hate it when your right!'' Taeyeon says crossing her arms. He put his left arm around her.

''Then you must always hate me.'' He says. She playfully hits him in the arm causing him to laugh.

'She's cute when she is upset.' He thought.

''I can hear your thoughts and I'm not cute!''

''What are you saying? Your adorable.'' He says pinshing her cheeks. She smacks his hands away.

''We should get going. Soo Man will send people out to search for us.'' Taeyeon suggest.

''Lets not. We haven't even been here for 15 minutes.'' Sunggyu says. She only sighs.

''Omo look! A woman is giving birth!'' Taeyeon exclaims pointing to the window of a hospital below.

''Whoa, theres so much blood. Should we heal her?'' Sunggyu ask.

''Ani you pabo! Thats completely normal. No need for healing even though that would be wonderful, but its unnessasary.'' He just shrugged it off. They continued pointing out randoms things going on in the city.

''Lets go now. Our dongsaengs are probably running a muck.'' Taeyeon says. Sunggyu sighs, but nods in agreement.

''Neh, your right.'' He says. He stands up and from his back burst two purely white feathery wings. Taeyeon stands up and does the same thing. They link each others hands and fly above the moon, stars, and galaxies.

 


Okay so that was the first chapter. Subscribe, upvote if you want, and please comment. I need to know about how the story is. Anyways gotta go, will update this and my other stories soon! Bye!