Partying and Healing

Heaven To My Hell

"Who...who was that girl?" Woohyun asks. Sunggyu set his vodka down and sighed.

 

"She...was a friend of mine."Sunggyu replies. Woohyun snorts.

 

"Yeah, sure. Friend." He says taking a sip of his alchohal.

 

"Its just...complicated." Sunggyu states. Woohyun just sets down his drink and shakes his head. Hoya comes over to the table laughing.

 

"Woohyun bro, I picked up some y brods. I got one, Dongwoo has one, and there's one more? Wanna have her?" Hoya asks. Woohyun looks at Sunggyu.

 

"What?" Sunggyu asks. Woohyun just sighs getting out the booth. Him and Hoya left leaving the former angel alone. Sungyeol came to his booth stumbling and hiccuping. Myungsoo followed behind him shaking his head.

 

"Whoa there. One too many drinks I'm guessing?" Sunggyu asks. Myungsoo just nods and Sungyeol giggles. He sat next to Sunggyu and threw his arm around Sunggyu's shoulders.

"What'cha meeeannnn. Therez nooo suchhh thing." Sungyeol says, hiccuping every 3 seconds. Suddenly he burped and his head fell on the table causing the table to shake. Sunggyu looks at Myungsoo with a puzzled look.

 

"He had at least 22 drinks, mostly strong ones." Myungsoo says. Sunggyu blows a rasberry.

 

"Wow. Good thing he wasn't human. He would've died of alchohal poisoning on the 10th drink." Myungoo just nods in agreement.

 

"Wheres Sungjong?" Sunggyu asks.

 

"ing some lad." Myungsoo says.

 

"Sungjong is homoual?"

 

"You have no idea. Really demons are what ever they wanna be. No rules, just whatever floats your boat." Myungsoo says, sitting down by Sungyeol. Sunggyu coughs uncomfortably and slides out the booth.

 

"Arasso, I need some fresh air." Sunggyu says.

 

"Arasso, I'll take care of this pabo." Myungsoo says, patting Sungyeols back. Sunggyu left out the club and just wondered down the streets of Busan. He couldn't help, but to think about how disgusted he was with himself. He's already a demon. Sure he doesn't like what demons do, but he's learned to adjust and just don't care. Besides, what else would he be? Definately not an Angel or Human. "Sunggyu." Someone called. Sunggyu looked up and his heart stopped.

 

 

 

 

"God, this place reeks of achohal, death, , and even worse...demons." Baekhyun says looking down at the club.

"We were assigned here. Something must almost go down." Taeyeon says. Suddenly there was a scream of bloody murder. Taeyeon and Baekhyun flew toward the noise. In an alley way where a young womans face was in her hands and she was on her knees and there was a guys who's hand was covered in blood. A demon. The demon backed up and Baekhyun rushed towards him. Doing this, the demon ran threw the walls, and Baekhyun followed. Taeyeon went up to the young woman and pressed her index finger on the young woman's forehead. The woman fell asleep and the scars on her face healed. Baekhyun came back and sighed.

 

"The demon got away, mianhae." He apologizes. "Its fine, just take this girl to her home. She won't remember a thing." Taeyeon orders. Baekhyun nods picking up and young female and flied away. Taeyeon just left the alleyway and started walking around. Unfortunetly the demon got away, but on the other hand she healed the girl. Taeyeon sighed. They were definately going to get a scolding about this. She heard foot steps and looked up. Taeyeons eyes widen and she was lost for words.

 

 

 "Sunggyu..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mianhae, but im stopping right there! Sorry for slow updates, computer was retarded so im using my phone :') anyways comment, upvote, and subscribe! I will update as soon as I can!