Two Jealous

Heaven To My Hell

"Sunggyu..." The two just started at each other for the longest time. Taeyeon had a mix of emotions. Excitement, anger, love, and betrayal.

 

"Taeyeon...is it really you?" Sunggyu asks walking towards her. He places his hand on her cheek and she couldn't help, but to snuggle into it. Realizing he was a fallen angel she backed away.

 

"I...I missed you." Sunggyu says. Taeyeon just looked down uncertained. Was she suppose to be talking with him? Fallen Angels are looked down on worse that demons. Just when Taeyeon opened Baekhyun appeared next to her. He placed his arm around her and whispered in her ear.

 

"Lets go. We don't talk to filthy creatures like him." Baekhyun says saying the last part out loud. If looks could kill Baekhyun would be dead.

 

"Filthy, we're just different." Woohyun says behind Sunggyu. He went up to the former angel and stood by his side. Taeyeon stole one more glance at Sunggyu and flew away. Holding Baekhyuns hand who flew with her.

 

"Wait! Taeyeon! Taeyeon!" He called.

 

"Forget about her bro. It ain't worth it." Woohyun says. Sunggyu just sighs looking down. She flew away...holding that other angels hand. He wished he could erase the image out his head. It felt as if Taeyeon took out his heart and threw it in the lake of fire in Hell. Sunggyu put his hand to his heart. Sighing Woohyun hugged him, patting his back.

 

"Its alright. You still have me, I'll never leave you. You have me, Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol. You don't need her anymore." Woohyun tries covincing him. Sunggyu just shakes his head and pushes the demon away.

 

"Ani...its just...I love her. It won't be the same. You just...dont understand what it means to be in love." Sunggyu says. Woohyun's eyes harden and there was a small ache in his chest.

 

"I guess I won't." Woohyun says softly. Sunggyu just walks away. Woohyun clenches his fist and looks up at the sky.

 

 

 

A few Hours Later In Hell

 

Hoya busted in through the door startling Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Sunggyu whom where on the couch. Sungyeol was asleep on the floor.

 

"Angels! There such kill joys!" Hoya yells.

 

"What they do this time?" Sugnjong asks.

 

"I nearly killed the that thought I was going to her, but two angels! A chick and came and killed my fun! I don't see how you were even on of them!" Hoya complains looking at Sunggyu. Sunggyu just shrugs, shaking his head.

 

"That ." Sungjong says.

 

"Exactly-where is Woohyun?" Hoya asks.

 

"Still at the club. Saying something about drinking his 'sorrows' away." Myungsoo says, making quotation marks on sorrow.

 

"Whats he upset about?"

 

"Nobody knows." Sungjong says shrugging. Hoya just sighs and sits next to the makenae. He looks down pointing at the sleeping Sungyeol.

 

"Uh...a reason why he's there?" Hoya asks.

 

"He got wasted at the club and went to sleep. You know how he gets with too mny drinks." Myungsoo says. Hoya just nods snickering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The update was fast! Mianhae for not so many Baekyeon moments. Its so much easier doing Sunggyus pov then Taeyeon's. I will update as soon as possible! Plz comment, upvote, and subscribe. Next chapter will b up soon! ^_^