Sehun

Hating to Love you

Chapter 7

Sehun

“Who am I? Luhan are you okay?” Jaehee asked. She couldn’t figure out why he looked like he had seen a ghost.   

~  3 years ago ~

“Aha! I caught you!” Luhan cheered. He had felt like something was suspicious about his hyung - where he went at night, so he made sure to follow him. The park?!

“Ssh!” Sehun shushed, cupping a hand over Luhan’s mouth.  Sehun pulled his younger brother down to hide behind the bushes.

“Why?” Luhan asked, his voice muffled. Sehun took his hand off Luhan and lent in to whisper into his ear. 

“Secret!” He spoke loudly. Luhan’s eardrum shuddered at his voice.

“Yah don’t-” Luhan’s shout was muffled by Sehun’s hand again. Luhan looked up to see a girl sitting on a swing.  He gasped and clapped his hands.

“This is what this is, isn’t it? You’ve been sneaking out of the house to meet up with a girl?!”Luhan implicated. Sehun’s cheeks grew red as he glanced at her

“Not exactly. She doesn’t even know me yet.” He replied sadly. Luhan’s jaw dropped at his brother’s statement. So he’s been stalking her?! Ew.

“Yah, yah, I know what you’re thinking. I’m not a ert. I’m just . . .”

“Shy? Oh come on Sehun stop being a sissy, she’s just a girl.” Luhan laughed. He popped up his head to assess what she looked like. Her hair was long and thick, she wore a red Minnie mouse top with yellow pants and converse sneakers, and thick framed glasses.  Seriously hyung? Her? She’s fat too.

“Is that her? She’s fat and ugly!” Luhan exclaimed in disgust. Sehun shot him a glare.

“Don’t say that, that is mean. She is beautiful.” He answered back. Luhan screwed up his face and eyed the girl again from head to toe.

“She looks like Winnie the Pooh.” He responded. Sehun flicked his brother’s forehead in detest.

“Go talk to her for me.” He instructed. Luhan sighed and gave into his brother’s plea. I can’t believe I’m doing this. Geez if he wants to win her over, he should just by her chocolate bars as an offering.

Sehun kept a close eye on Luhan as he approached the girl. She was swinging viciously on the swing and didn’t seem to notice Luhan.

“Yah Pooh Bear.” Luhan yelled. Sehun’s jaw dropped and he face-palmed himself. That little sh*t.  

Oblivious to Luhan’s presence, the girl jumped off the swing as she was high up in the air. Okay this is round forty-seven, let this be a successful landing! 1 . . . 2 . . . *Yah Pooh Beah*

They both screamed when she fell on top of him. Ow. Sehun, you owe me big time, and I will kill you.

Luhan groaned in pain as he bit his lip. The girl winced as she slowly propped herself up on her elbows, it was only then did Luhan find her very alluring.

They both stared into each other’s eyes for a few minutes, as Sehun quietly watched from the sidelines. He became jealous so he barked like a dog. The girl came back to her senses and quickly got back up on her feet. He’s so cute!

Luhan steadied himself up as he brushed the sand off his pants. “I’m sorry I fell on you! Are you okay?!” She apologized worriedly.  Luhan said nothing and just glared at her. She is kind of attractive. But she’s like Pooh Bear.  

“Yeah. I’m good.” He replied sharply. Hearing how his voice sounded agitated, the girl kept her head down. Why am I such an idoit?!

Luhan felt guilty so he sighed and stuck out his hand. Please don’t reject my gesture.

“I’m Lu.” He introduced himself. The Oh’s had always told their child to never give anyone his full name when he young, otherwise they’d only befriend him because of his family’s status. The girl was shocked that such a handsome boy would actually want to know her. I get bullied by people like him at school.

She shyly put her hand in his and shook it gently. “I’m . . . I’m . . . Jaehe-no I’m… Jae, call me Jae.” She responded. Her parents always told her when she was younger to never say her real name, otherwise the only reason people would befriend her would be because of her family’s status. 

“How old are you?” Luhan asked unconscious to the fact that they were both still holding hands.

“Fourteen. You?” She asked staring into his beautiful deer eyes. Luhan was somehow delighted to hear that.

“Fourteen.” He replied smiling. She returned his smile before realizing that she was supposed to be home before the sun went down.

“Omo, I’m so sorry I have to go. Nice meeting you Lu~” Jae chimed before running off. Luhan waved goodbye to her in the distance, who then waved back.  

I want to see her again.

I want to see him again.

Luhan was in a daze when Sehun put him in a headlock.

“Yah what did she say?” Sehun asked excitingly. Luhan pulled himself out of the headlock and suddenly felt irritated.

“Her name is Jae, and she is my age.” He replied. Sehun was a little surprised at her age but he smiled anyway. Hm . . . almost two years younger than me. Age is just a number!

“Jae~” Sehun chimed. He loved the way how her name seemed to flow. Luhan sarcastically smiled and stabbed his foot around in the sand.

“So… what do you think of her?” Sehun questioned happily. If his younger brother approved, he would feel as if he had more confidence to confess.

“Hm . . . well . . . she’s okay I guess.” Luhan replied trying to sound normal. I like her, she’s nice. Not because you like her, but because I like her. 

“Don’t like her okay?!” Sehun teased, tickling his dongsaeng.

“Ah, no way. You can have Winnie.” Luhan retorted and headed off first.

It had been a week since that fateful meeting at the park, when Sehun finally gained the courage to talk to her. They became very close, and the longing to see ‘Lu’ again died down in Jaehee’s mind. Months had past, and the two youngsters were inseparable.

Even though two years had passed, Luhan never saw ‘Jae’ again, Sehun never talked about her either, which was strange because Luhan knew his brother was always out with her. Some nights when Sehun returned home, Luhan would see him in long-sleeved hoodies looking very angry. Wearing long sleeves were kind of Sehun’s thing for a while. Though Luhan could never bring himself to ask what exactly was going on.

 The day before his sixteenth birthday, Luhan heard a knock at the door. He had no plans on opening it because there was no way in hell; someone was going to see him in a facial mask.  Unfortunately his parents were out and his hyung was in the shower. 

He opened it to see a girl with a slimming red dress and heels. .

“Is Sehun home?” She asked sweetly. Luhan scoffed. Look at this cow tying to mess everything up between Jae and my hyung.

 “No and get lost.” He responded and slammed the door in her face. Luhan was fed up with girls always asking for Sehun, because when they did and they saw Luhan, they’d always try to flirt with him. Of course Luhan wasn’t stupid; he knew what their motives were.   

~ Back to Present ~

“Answer my question, who are you? How do you know Sehun?!” Luhan yelled desperately, squeezing and shaking her shoulders.  She can’t possibly be Jae. She was probably one of those girls that came knocking on our door, asking for Sehun and then attempting to seduce me.

Jaehee became startled and stared blankly at Luhan who looked stressed. Does he know him too?! Tears welled in her eyes as she felt his fingers dig into her skin.

“You’re hurting me.” She winced. His grip tightened, so she managed to push him away. He stumbled back a few steps, feeling his aching wound.

“I said that you are hurting me! What is wrong with you? I am your wife, Lee Jaehee! What?! Do you know Sehun too, or are you being jealous?!” She yelled.  Luhan scoffed at her remark. As if I’d ever get jealous over you.

“Don’t flatter yourself!” He yelled back. The both of them were breathing heavily with fury.

No there is no way my hyung would’ve known her. She is too boy-like.

“You know what, maybe we are talking about a different Sehun. The one I know wouldn’t know a boy like you.” He insulted, and it hurt her, because it didn’t matter whether she was fat, skinny, beautiful, or boyish; she was always teased and bullied.

“Yeah . . . maybe it is. The one I knew wouldn’t mix with a thug.” She spat back harshly. He was the one protecting me from them.

Without thinking Luhan went to slap Jaehee, but she blocked it.  She shook her head at him and stormed out the door without another thought.  That’s it I’m going. I’m gone. Adios, Arrivederci, Au Revoir, Sayonara, Zàijiàn, annyeonghi gyeseyo, good bye.

Luhan sighed feeling regretful. Why can’t I do the right thing?

“Where are you going?” Luhan called after her.

“Away from you!” She yelled back. Luhan scoffed and sat lay down on the couch, listening to his IPod. 

Meanwhile, Jaehee stormed down the streets of Seoul mentally raging. That b*stard! That pr*ck! That urgh! I can’t believe my parents made me sign my soul away to that devil spawn.  

A whistle brought her out of her thoughts. She looked around confused, and that’s when she realized that she was in a busy street, in her black lacy transparent nightie . . . without a bra. 

Luhan flicked open his eyes, realizing that too. Oh my god. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! He sprung off the couch and ran out the door, clutching his wound on his right side.  He called out her name, hoping to hear a response. Where are you Lee Jaehee? I’m so sorry so can you just appear?!

Jaehee started breathing heavily and her mind went into panic mode. People would stare and point whilst others just laughed. She wished for at least one kindhearted person to rescue her from her misery. There was nowhere to hide, nothing to cover herself with . . . she was humiliated.  

Luhan finally spotted her bawling her eyes out. He sprinted over and immediately engulfed her into a hug, as if to hide her. She cried on his chest and cursed at him, accusing him that it was his entire fault.  

He huffed and puffed like crazy, relieved that he had finally found her. He stepped away from her and took off his shirt, putting it on her as if she was a baby.  Luhan held her wrist, and surprisingly his touch didn’t send off warning bells in Jaehee’s head.   

“Let’s go home.” He said softly. She nodded and sniffled, allowing him to be the guide.

 Jaehee noticed people staring ogling Luhan, and calling her a sl*t, so she tugged her wrist out of his grip. I’m just making him look bad.

“OMG, she is such a sl*t, just look at her trying to seduce that topless God.” Luhan heard someone comment. It clicked in Luhan’s head what Jaehee was thinking. So he grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together.  

“Stop thinking that you are embarrassing me. We’ll both walk on like this, together.” He said. Jaehee felt like she was in a dream. That had got to be the first sweetest thing he had ever said and did.

The newly-weds returned home, and things got awkward. Jaehee glanced at Luhan, remembering he had no shirt on. Oh. Ma. Gawd. 

Luhan noticed her stare at his torso and bite her lip. “Yah!” He shouted. Jaehee came back to her senses and blushed.

“You p*ervert! You were just checking me out!” He accused. Jaehee became baffled getting caught. Quik think of something to say!

“I am not a ! I was just simply admiring a beautiful creation.” She blurted out. Jaehee mentally strangled herself. Luhan just looked at her mortified. Though he did find it amusing - seeing her in denial. He thought he would a little.

“So you like what you see hey?” He teased, coming closer. Jaehee gulped and took a step back. 

“No I don’t. Looking at you is like looking at a little boy who goes to day –care.” Jaehee tried to redeem herself. Luhan caught her bluff. 

“Wow Jaehee, I’ve never seen you like this before. So you really do find me attractive.” Luhan teased again, this time encircling an arm around her waist. However, he was being serious, suspecting if Jaehee was attracted to him. Well, well, well  . . . she is so confusing. I think she hates me, and then she goes and acts like this around me?!

Jaehee gulped again, her eyes slowly widening. His abs are against my stomach. This is a dream right?

She pushed him away. Luhan took that as an invitation to come closer. Once again, memories of when she was almost played in her mind. 

“Luhan. Don’t come any closer. I’m serious.” She cautioned before she hit a wall. Luhan just smirked and placed a hand on the wall behind her. Jaehee remembered how Luhan used to bully and torment her. She clenched her teeth together and started breathing heavily.  

Luhan however, felt his heart pound and that blossoming sensation he had felt the night before, came back. He gazed into her alluring eyes and bit his lip. Oh I am so done teasing you . . . what are you doing to me?

He was seeing her in a different light. All he wanted to do was hold her and protect her.

“Get away Luhan.” Jaehee said through her teeth. Why is he looking at me like that? Is he going to hit me.  

Luhan didn’t like her telling him to go away. He was confused as to why he would feel that way.  

“I said get away!” She yelled furiously and slapped him. In no way did Jaehee feel guilty about slapping him, she was too angry.

Luhan’s blood boiled. Boy was he angry, he was mad. Heck, I can’t stand this.

With his hand that was on the wall, he brought it behind her head, and roughly clashed their lips together. He kissed her losing himself in her, even though he was still angry.

Jaehee was angry too. Why is he kissing me!? He is being unbelievable! So although it seemed strange, she kissed him back. It was like they were arguing, but through their lips.  

They were kissing aggressively, as if it was a tug-of-war. Jaehee placed her hands on his when he pushed her up against the wall. She rose up a thigh as he rode his hand up it. Their hearts were beating like crazy and Jaehee felt like she was going to lose herself in him. Why can someone who always makes me feel bad, make me feel good? Heck I don’t even know how I feel about him!  

Okay this is it. I’m losing myself to her whether she likes it or not. I want her mine. Luhan thought and started to kiss and neck.

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders in response. She slowly opened her eyes, and what she thought she saw, sent shivers down her spine.  

To her, it looked like Sehun was there, standing a meter behind Luhan, reaching out to her with his hand. In a blink of an eye, the image was gone.

“And cut!” A voice disrupted the duo’s heated moment. Luhan and Jaehee retreated away from each other, and were greeted by Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s presence.  


So I hope you guys like my rushed update. I will undertand if you think it is weird. heheh

Thank you for those who have commented and subscribed oh and are enjoying reading!