The Confrontation

Hating to Love you

Chapter 4

The Confrontation

“You mean he is a she? So you mean . . . and we beat her?!” Tao asked becoming almost speechless. They all looked at their hands that had hurt Jaehee in disbelief.

“Why did you have to get married?! Why didn’t we know about it?” EXO questioned Luhan. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

“You didn’t know? I thought the media would’ve covered it! Oh . . . right Appa planned it in secret. Apparently I’m not fit to take over Appa’s company, which means there is no current heir so… you know?” Luhan hinted. EXO in their breaths, except for Lay who stared blankly at Luhan.

“Know what?” He asked. Baekhyun slapped the back of Lay’s head. 

“Aish! Why did you hit me?!” He yelled back. Baekhyun whacked the back of Lay’s head continuously cursing at him. Wake up you fool!

“Aish pabo! They have to make a baby.” He briefed. Lay widened his eyes in surprise.

“Yeah moron, took you long enough to realize.” Luhan said. 

“So, I mean, since you guys are married and all, are you guys going to do it?” Lay asked again. Luhan shivered at the thought.

“It’s not like that. Just because we got married it doesn’t change anything. Anyway having ‘thing’ with her would be like doing it with a boy. You just have to look at her and think she’s one.” He said, gesturing to her in the distance. EXO turned their attention onto Jaehee and agreed with Luhan’s statement.      

“Jaehee isn’t even y, poor Luhan.” Lay said a little too loud.

“Ay, that’s a little harsh. She has a little thing going on.” Kai defended, looking her up and down. Truth be told, he thought she wasn’t that bad. Not hearing a word from EXO, he turned to catch their stunned faces. He cannot be serious.

“What?! I’m just saying, no matter what a girl looks like, she deserves some loving.” Kai argued. The boys looked at him in disgrace. Geez, of course, he likes anyone that doesn’t have a male .

“Cheesy bastard. How about you go and produce the heir with her.” Luhan growled, threatening to hit him.  

“I sorry.” Kai attempted to reply in English. 

“Aish your English is bad. It’s I’m sorry.” Tao pointed out. EXO raised their eyebrows sarcastically. 

“Oh yeah? And what makes you the English expert?” Kai asked amusingly. Tao cleared his throat.  

“Actually I think English is very important for me, but I, but I don’t have time study English okay.” Tao spoke in English. EXO just stared at him blinking.

“What pill is he on? Let’s go.”  

*** 

It was time for sport so the students all changed into their sports uniform. The girls were shocked when Jaehee casually strolled in and started getting changed. They began to realize that Jaehee wasn’t a boy, some feeling embarrassed for thinking Jaehee was actually a very adorable guy.  

The students all assembled in the hall to await their sports teacher.

“Um excuse me, Jaehee?” A girl came up to her. Jaehee replied with an hmm sound. 

“Do you, uh, I mean, are you a tomboy or a lesbian?” She asked. Now where have I heard this all before? Well, at least these girls actually have the decency to ask, rather than announce that I am lesbian.  

“I’m neither. Actually I already have a special someone.” Jaehee stood up for herself. I guess being married to the devil can be useful. The girl scoffed thinking Jaehee was lying.

Witnessing the situation, Eunji decided to grab hold of Jaehee’s left hand.

“Omo, Jaehee~ you’re already wearing couple rings? That’s so cute!” She chimed, bear hugging the latter. The girl blinked several times and fakely smiled before turning away.

Woohoo I honed the b*tch! Eunji thought, letting go of Jaehee.

“By the way Jaehee, who is your husband? Why did you get married so early?”Eunji asked curiously. Jaehee shyly glanced at Luhan whose back was facing her.

“I got married because of business matters I guess.” She replied, half answering the question. No way in hell was she going to announce that her husband was Luhan. Eunji understood and acknowledged that the latter didn’t want to reveal who she was married to.

A whistle gained everyone’s attention, and Suho strode in with a soft ball tucked under his arm.  

“Omo its Mr. Kim! He’s so hot!” The girls giggled.  

“Okay everyone listen up. Today we’ll be playing a friendly game of dodge ball. We’ll be doing swimming for the rest of the term. Okay, assemble into two teams.” Suho instructed.

The class quickly divided themselves into two, Eunji pulling Jaehee onto her team.

Friendly?! This is their idea of friendly?! Jaehee yelled in her head, seeing the teams viciously compete against each other. Jaehee just quietly retreated to the back, camouflaging so no one could see her. 

Before her eyes, her team members started to disappear one by one, until she was the only one left. She hoped no one would notice.

“Yes we win!” The other team cheered in victory. Suho blew on his whistle.

“Okay we are now onto the final round!” He announced. The class was thinking their teacher was crazy until Eunji pushed Jaehee from behind.  She sulked when the last man standing in the other team was the devil spawn.   

They gave each other sarcastic smiles as they aligned themselves.

“Okay ready, in 3… 2… 1…” As if right on cue with the whistle, Luhan hit Jaehee in the head with the ball. Her head went back and she stumbled a little. She furiously clutched her head, evil eying him. He snickered and poked his tongue at her.

“Foul. You can only be out from below the shoulders. Okay, ready, start!” Suho called out.  

It was game on.  

Knowing the rules, Luhan kept targeting her head. She caught on and mentally cursed at him, dodging the ball.

“Don’t think that I don’t know what you’re up to little man!” She called out angrily. She took a run up and jumped in the air ready to strike the ball down on him, until she was hit in the head with the ball again.  

She fell on her buttocks and Luhan burst out laughing. Seeing his laughing face aggravated her, so she got up off the floor and ran towards Luhan. 

“Right I’ve had it with you!” She yelled and jumped on Luhan, tackling him down.  She sat on his back and gripped his hair. What have my parents forced me to marry? She belongs in the zoo.

The class all watched the two like they were a circus act and whipped out their cell phones to record.  Suho tried to break them up before a student told him not to. I guess I should let them get their anger out anyways…

“You think that this is a game?!”Jaehee yelled, tugging Luhan’s hair so that her voice could be heard nice and loud besides his ear.  

“Yes!” Luhan replied in pain.  He gripped his hands around Jaehee’s and tried to peel them off his hair.

“Well it isn’t!” She yelled, tightening her grip. Luhan felt like his eardrum was about to explode, and that he’d have a bold patch.

“Coach even said it was!” He argued back. She absentmindedly let go of his hair as she realized Luhan was right. Luhan’s chin hit the hard floor and he tightened his face in pain.

“I mean deliberately hitting me in the hea- argh!” She yelled, as Luhan managed to prop himself up in a pushup position. Heh take that motherf- wait, why didn’t she fall off?!

She had fallen forward, and wrapped her arms around Luhan’s throat. Luhan was struggling to keep himself up, considering an animal disguised as a human being was lying on top of him. 

He began to choke as Jaehee tightened her arms around his throat. 

“Get off!” He managed to choke out.

“Have a taste of your own medicine!” She yelled, oblivious to the fact that she was cutting his breathing off.  This is for all the times you have beat me and for all the bruises and scares you have given me!

He started to choke something out in barely a whisper, whilst trying to remove her arms with a hand. His body started to shake considering he only had one hand to support him. 

Not understanding what he said, Jaehee stuck her head next to Luhan’s which only caused her to roll off and under Luhan, which then caused Luhan to collapse, as her arms were still wrapped around his throat.

Everyone held their breaths as the two harshly clashed lips.

Their lips locked in perfectly as if they were made for each other. They were too shocked at first to do anything. So they stayed like that for two seconds, as if their life force was being taken away.

Registering what happened; Luhan immediately peeled himself off Jaehee, and wiped his hand across his lips. He looked as if he had seen a ghost. Did we just Ki-Kiss?  Aish my precious untouchable lips!

Coming to her senses Jaehee immediately sat up and yelped as she scrubbed her lips with the back of her hand. No! My lips!

Both of them met eyes and gasped.

“You! How dare you touch me!” Luhan yelled standing up. 

“Pft! How dare you touch me!”  Jaehee yelled in return, getting on her feet.  They eyed each other down in fury.

“Okay guys break it up!” Suho finally ordered, seeing that the situation was only getting worst.

“Now, I expect no more fighting between the two of you. We are going to continue the friendly final round of dodge ball.”

Friendly my . Luhan thought.  Suho handed Jaehee the ball to start off with. Their exchange of smiles didn’t go unnoticed by Luhan. Aish, what a loser.

The whistle blew and Jaehee threw the ball as hard as she could at Luhan. He tried to dodge the ball but it was a little too late. The ball hit him right in his man part.

“Score!” Jaehee cheered in victory with her team.

Luhan crouched over seeing his life flash before his eyes.  Thank heavens school was done for the day.

 

After school, Luhan had EXO over. What they didn’t know was that Jaehee was already home, and was taking a shower.

“Luhan, do you mind if I use the bathroom to shoot for a scene?” Chanyeol asked.

“What for?”

“It’s for my media project. I’m going to be an actor when I’m older.” Chanyeol announced. Just the thought of seeing that face on TV made EXO cringe. 

“Ooh, can we watch your shoot?” EXO asked. Chanyeol agreed and Luhan told him where the bathroom was, before occupying the other bathroom.

Meanwhile, Jaehee had dried herself from her shower and had put on her underwear, when she thought about what she heard a member from EXO say about her.

“Jaehee isn’t even y, poor Luhan.”   

“Pft not y? I see those girls at school who think they have the best bodies. Hah, wouldn’t they be surprised if I ever revealed the real me? They’ll all be the ones that look like boys.” Jaehee said to make herself feel better.

Not y? Not y! I can be y! I was y! She looked at herself in her under wear, and started to pose as if she was a lingerie model.

Suddenly the door burst open and eight boys’ smiles where exchanged with gasps and gulps. Some of the boys’ knees buckled and they fell to the ground, as they viewed the out-of-this-world y goddess. 

Jaehee scram as she covered her body with her hands. The boys closed the door and walked out without a word.

“What was that scream?!” Luhan asked, seeing the boys slowly walk down the stairs in a daze.

“Jaehee.” Chanyeol said as if he were about to cry. Oh great the punk is home, Luhan thought sarcastically.   

“Jaehee~” EXO chimed. Luhan thought they were being very weird.

“What did she do?” He asked. Xiumin cupped Luhan’s face in his hands. What the hell is wrong with them?!

“You, are one lucky man.” He said as if in a trance. Luhan shook Xiumin off. What the hell?!

“Jaehee is a woman!” Kyungsoo announced dramatically. Luhan was considering that they were possessed.

“She got the bootay.” Kai said with a tear in his eyes, referring to her behind.  The boys all gasped as they held onto each other like they were going to die.

“I’m sorry she got the what?” Luhan questioned if he heard correctly.

“Then, we’ll take our leave.” They said as they stiffly trailed outside.  Luhan was too lost for words.

What the hell just happened?! What’s up there?

Jaehee’s face was bright red remembering what had happened. She stayed in the bathroom, mentally crying in the corner for five minutes, before coming out into the bedroom to change into her pajamas.

She rummaged through the draws to find where the maids had put them. As if it was a replay, the bedroom door burst open.

“Wow gee mama!” Luhan expressed and slammed the door shut again. Jaehee… what happened to her? Where is her little boy punk self?! 

Was that Luhan?! I may never live to see the light again! Jaehee quickly put on her clothes and was even more embarrassed.   

“Yah are you done?!” Luhan shouted. Don’t tell me he is still angry because of what happened during sport?

Luhan strolled into the bedroom angrily, and slapped Jaehee.

“How dare you embarrass me today!” Luhan furiously yelled. Jaehee breathed hard and flared her nostrils. I will no longer be afraid of you Oh Luhan! She slapped him back.

 “Yes, it’s all about you isn’t it?” She said ironically and walked away. Luhan gasped in disbelief. This b*tch.

Jaehee jumped in fright when she was pushed up against the wall. She refused to look at the raging Luhan. Oh damn it! I’m so stupid! Why did I hit him back?! Wrong move… how can a person with his face be this scary? Okay try not to be too frightened of him! Just think of him being in a colorful flower field, surrounded by rainbows and unicorns . . . Oh no he’s beautiful!  

She was knocked out of her thoughts when Luhan slammed the wall behind her. “Will you answer me!? What is it that you want from me?!”  

She slowly turned to look at him. “What do I want from you? All I want is for you to stop abusing me! At the end of the day, regardless what you think of me, I am your wife - I am a woman and I want to be treated like one. I refuse to be slapped around - its abuse. You are abusing me; I can take you to court. All you think about is yourself, since when have you ever thought about what I must feel like when you hit me and yell at me? I certainly do not like it so enough is enough!” Jaehee cried. 

Luhan took a few steps back taking in what was said. No one ever dared confronting him. He sat on the bed.

Jaehee kept her distance from him and continued, “The problem is Luhan. You don’t know how to care. You don’t know how to love, so I suggest you ought to start changing your ways. Until then, you’ll always remain a mindless thug. Since we are stuck in this marriage for a reason, we have to cooperate with each other if we want to see an end to this mess. Although it may be much to our dismay, I suggest that we get this heir issue sorted out as soon as possible. After the birth of the child I figured there’s no reason for us to stay married, so we’ll get a divorce.” Jaehee informed.

Her words stung Luhan’s heart as he listened to what she had to say about him. He had to admit that he was hurt… hurt because it was the truth.

He gulped.

“Fine.” He replied and tugged on Jaehee’s arm.

decorative-line-1.png

So this chapter is a result of updating at 4:38 am -.- I'm probably going to read over it later and regret it hehehehe. As you might tell from this chapter, I did qoute Tao's lovely english message about english.

Thank you all subscribers and those who have left comments! I absolutely adored reading the comments!

 I must say I'm honoured, very very glad and surprised for my story to be considered 'funny'......I must be thinking too seriously ^^