Teenage Hormones

Hating to Love you

Chapter 6

Teenage Hormones

“Thank you.” He muffled, pressing her body tighter against his. Jaehee’s body was getting Goosebumps and she held her breath. She was incredibly shocked at Luhan’s action – a warm and embracing hug, which she had craved for a long time . . . but not by him, not by her bully. Anyone but him. 

“You’re hurting me.” She said in barely a whisper. Luhan felt irritated at her accusation because he didn’t and wasn’t going to let her go.

“I don’t care… can’t you just relax when you’re around me?” He whispered. Jaehee winced and started to breathe again. Luhan closed his eyes letting his tear drops fall. Having someone to lean on at times like this was all that he wanted. He was scared, in pain, broken, yet happy at the same time.

“It’s hard to.” She replied, staring off in the distance. As she started to feel herself relax, she felt his heart beat against her back. It felt very calming yet… so familiar, and as she took in a breath she could smell his scent – which she lost herself in. Everything about that moment seemed so familiar to her, so she closed her eyes and tilted her head so it touched his.

Everything from that moment that she gained from her senses, reminded her of Sehun. The way he hugged her and how it felt, his heartbeat, his scent  . . .

She had to bite her tongue to stop herself from saying his name. Luhan unwrapped his arms and lay back down wincing. Jaehee flicked open her eyes and touched her red cheeks. She couldn’t figure out if they were red because of Luhan or the thought of Sehun.

“How did you get shot? Who did this to you?” She asked disrupting her thoughts. Luhan began to remember what happened. Hearing no answer, she tucked herself under the covers and turned to her side so she could face him.

“Tell me. You’re only an eighteen year old schoolboy, so ju- tell me please.” She pleaded trying to keep her voice calm. Please Luhan say it now. Say it so I can understand you. If we open up to each other than having an heir together won’t be so traumatizing.   

He wanted to tell her everything, for some reason that he didn’t know. But, he just couldn’t bring himself to so he was just left to stutter. He looked at her with his tears stinging his eyes.

“I’m a mess.” He finally admitted to himself and to Jaehee. Her heart melted. She snuggled her cheek against her pillow.

“Yes. You are.” She agreed slightly giggling. He shot her are steel cold glare. 

“Don’t laugh at me.” He warned sternly. Jaehee burst out laughing at his ‘stern’ warning. He just looked like a four year old! Aww~

This little punk! How dare this girl-boy laugh at me like I’m a joke! Luhan rose up as his hand, but his wound stung back at him. Jaehee’s face fell when she saw his hand. Was he going to hit me?!

“If you hit me I’ll divorce you, and then release it out to the media. Then what will your parents think?” She threatened. He gulped guiltily. This habit of mine is getting out of hand. He thought to himself.

Luhan said nothing and closed his eyes to fall asleep. Jaehee screwed up her face at him and tried to go to sleep. Okay it’s been forty minutes and I’m still not asleep. Aha! I know, I forgot to take off my binder and my bra . . . plus it’s really hot I’ll just put on my nightie I used to wear . . . it’s lacy and see-through though… I’ll just make sure to get up early and change it! Ah I feel so relaxed now! Ok, now sleep!

Aish it’s no use! She thought frustrated at the fact that it was now one in the morning and she was wide awake. She to her side and looked at Luhan. She couldn’t tell whether or not he had his eyes open or not because it was dark, so she leaned over, her face hovering above his.  Phew he is asleep… Hmm, from this angle he looks so angelic.

Her eyes landed on his lips, remembering the time they accidently kissed in front of everyone during dodgeball. Ahh that’s right! I never thought about it until now. As much as I hated it . . . I actually liked the way it felt. My lips locked into his . . . mmm . . . Okay well I have gone mental. Since when did I want to kiss? Luhan is a boy, boys are ew, Jaehee you don’t like boys!

For some reason her mind was in ‘ing at Luhan’ mode, so of course she remembered the time she was accused of molesting him. What were those hard lumps though? Abs?  Oo okay this is really bugging me right now. Hm, it wouldn’t hurt to check right? Just too make sure . . .

She slowly pulled down the sheets to his thighs and slightly lifted the bottom of his shirt up. Then, she titled her head slightly to the side so she could peep through the gap. I can’t believe I’m doing this. Wait, could I be charged with s*xual assault? Oh no . . . hang on, he’s my husband. Hehe.  

As she was about to look, she felt something poke her cheek. What is that? Sh*t did I wake him up?! Hm, how strange his hands are by his side though. So if it’s not his hands that are poking my cheek, what is? Slowly, she turned her head to find out what the mystery object was.

She had the fright of her life. What she saw was even more horrifying than a horror movie.

“Argh!” She screamed, before biting her fist to stop herself so he wouldn’t wake up. How could I forget one very important detail?! Luhan is still a developing hormonal teenager! My life . . . my innocence . .  my purity . . . it’s all over.

Jaehee lay back down and sulked herself to sleep. When she woke up she was surprised to see that Luhan wasn’t there. She jolted out of bed when she heard glass breaking coming from downstairs.

Running downstairs, she saw Luhan leaning against the kitchen bench in pain.

“You idiot what are you doing out of bed?! You are wounded.” She yelled. Luhan refused to look at her.

“Okay, I know. Stop yelling, and can you . . .” He stopped halfway, becoming shy, all because he decided to glance up at her. Looking at her reminded him of when he held her close, and cried on her shoulder. Plus her state, made him blush. Her hair was down, something he wasn’t used to seeing, and her nightie . . . Look away Luhan. Look away. It’s only - less boy-girl. Hm, oh yeah, I remembered that time when I opened the door and saw her in her knickers, hm, at least she has a nice – What. The. Hell. Am. I. Thinking. I am so wrong. This is boy-girl I’m thinking about!

“Please help me?” He whispered. Jaehee felt like she was dreaming. Did Luhan just ask for help and use his manners? Did ‘the’ devil spawn just get really shy? Are my eyes deceiving me or is he blushing?

Jaehee smiled and kneeled on the floor to pick up the broken pieces of glass. In the meantime Luhan just stared at her. She’s actually not that bad looking. Hm, hang on; did I see boy-girl have s? Or were my eyes deceiving me? Ok this is bugging me. If she does then, how does that work? I don’t but, her having no s was solely the reason I thought she was a boy.  

Meanwhile, Jaehee finished picking up the glass and disposed of it. The maids had made breakfast prior to the newlyweds’ awakening. Luhan held onto Jaehee’s arm as she led him to the table. The both of them curiously studied each other’s body without the other knowing.  

They were both secretly happy that they were now making some sort of contact with each other. Maybe things won’t be as bad as we thought. They both thought.   

Jaehee sat Luhan down, while secretly attempting to look down his shirt. Dang it! Geez this is really bugging me!

She sat down at her seat, and while she leaned forward to push her chair in, Luhan tried to assess whether or not she had curves. Dang it! Geez this is really bugging me!

“This is our first meal together.” Jaehee stated, trying to take her mind off whether or not the devil spawn at abs. Luhan thought about it. It really is . . . It’s my fault too.  

“The gardener did a nice job.” Jaehee said, after five minutes of awkward silence.

“Since when did we have a gardener?” Luhan asked. 

“How couldn’t’ve you noticed? He is nice and sweet . . . good looking too.”

 Luhan sat down is cutlery and tightened his jaw. He glared at her.

“Yeah? Well, how about you go and have the heir with him.” He retorted. It frustrated and annoyed him to hear Jaehee talk about the gardener. Jaehee grumbled.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.  I’m not the one who needs to have the heir from my bloodline.” She replied. Things had gotten bitter between them again. Luhan sarcastically smiled and went to take a sip of water, when he accidently spilled it on himself.  

“Look what you made me do!” He growled. Jaehee answered back that he was being ridiculous while she leaned over to help him dry himself. Now that his clothes are wet . . . maybe they’ll cling to his stomach and I’ll be able to see.   

Luhan looked up and saw Jaehee lean across the table. He gulped as he became nervous deciding whether or not to look at you know what.  

 However, they both caught each other out. “What are you looking at?” Jaehee asked.

“What are you looking at?” He asked slowly. They were both mesmerized in each other’s eyes

“I wasn’t looking at anything.” Jaehee replied.

“Neither was I.” Luhan replied. They both eyed each other like hawks as Jaehee sat down.

“Okay, maybe I was looking at something.” Jaehee blurted.

“Yes I knew it. I knew it! Geez, you are desperate, taking advantage of a wounded person!” Luhan exclaimed. Jaehee was mortified at his accusation. She slammed her fists on the table and rose up.

“Excuse you! That is so not true. I just happened to remember the incident on the second morning of our marriage, and as a normal growing human being would, I was curious as to whether or not I felt abs or if it was my imagination.” She tried to explain. Luhan just looked at her not sure as to what to think of her. 

He is so going to bully me even more.

Absentmindedly, Luhan’s eyes flicked down to her chest. “Aha! I caught you red handed! You are a big -”

“No I am not! It’s your fault! You go around looking like a boy then suddenly you are wearing a short lacy . . . thing, and so now I’m questioning if- ”

“Ay, don’t you worry; she is a goddess!” EXO’s voices interrupted the newly-wed’s bickering, they both screamed. Luhan got up and surprised Jaehee by standing in front of her to shield her away.

“What are you guys doing here?” He questioned.

“Here to check up on you obviously. How’s your wound?” Kai asked, approaching Luhan. He caught eyes with Jaehee and winked. Ewww~

“Yeah it’s alright.” Luhan replied, angling his body so Jaehee couldn’t be seen. He definitely didn’t like EXO looking at her. Jaehee began to panic as memories of when she was almost flooded her mind. That was the very reason she became so conservative, not wanting to seem the least bit attractive. 

She found herself clinging onto Luhan’s shirt as if her life depended on it, smelling the scent of Sehun.  Luhan noticed her discomfort.

“Guys can you please go. Now.” Luhan ordered sternly. EXO all eyed each other and said their goodbyes.

“You can let go now.” Luhan said a little rudely. Jaehee let go of his top and gulped when Luhan turned to face her.

“Okay, explain to me why you are like this.” He instructed. She better say something, or else. She made me send off my mates.

No I don’t want to tell you! This is personal! You are my bully *that I’m kind of warming up to*… plus he is my husband that I’m going to divorce after the birth of the child. There is absolutely no way I’m ever going to tell him. Ever.

“I can’t say. Just I can’t be seen like this by males. Something happened. Look it doesn’t matter so can you please leave it!?? Jaehee replied getting angry. That only made Luhan even more curious to know what happened. Something happened? Hmm.

“Then why . . . are you alright with me?” He asked steadily. Jaehee never realized that fact before, so she thought about it. Yeah why is that? Come to think of it, when he isn’t grouchy or bulling me . . .

“Hm I don’t know. You remind me of someone.” She replied, in a daze as she looked at Luhan. He really does...

“Who?” He asked curiously. Jaehee bit her bottom lip.

“Sehun.” She responded still in a daze.  Luhan’s jaw dropped and he stumbled back slightly shaking his head.

“Who are you?!” He asked, his mind going over the place.

 


I am so so sos sos sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy and my laptop is wrecked so ...... anyways I hope you liked the update! It took 5 hrs to write with no breaks. That is commitment. 

And I've also been updating my other fic V: Heartless soul. so yeah if you're into stuff like that u can check it out!

Thank you all for subscribing and commenting! It means a lot!