The Wedding

Hating to Love you

Chapter 3

The Wedding 

Lucky it was the weekend so Jaehee and Luhan didn’t have to go to school. God knows what would’ve happened between them.

Since there was only a day to prepare for the wedding, Mrs Lee took Jaehee out to by a wedding dress.

“I’m not wearing a dress.” Jaehee argued.

“Don’t be silly! You have to! Now get in there and try this on!” Her mum ushered her into a change room. 

Jaehee leaned her back against the change room wall. I can’t believe this is actually happening. Hehe it’s gonna be a marriage between a beauty and a beast!

She changed into a white lacy wedding dress, putting a Pedi coat underneath, so her dress would appear nice and poufy – also to not highlight what a well-rounded behind she had. “Wow!” She expressed. She felt like a princess. She admired how the dress complimented her torso. She sighed. I’m going to bind in my s on the wedding . . . Well at least we know who’s going to stand out on the wedding day. People will all pity me for marrying someone that looks feral.  

“Luhan! Take off those piercings right this instance! You are not going to look like a druggie on your wedding day.” His mother ordered. He groaned and took them off his eyebrows, nose and lips. She took them from him and disposed of them. See he already looks better! Just like his brother . . .

“Now sit down and wait for the hairdresser. It’s about time you cut that hair of yours. I’m surprised you can actually see.”

***

Father and daughter linked arms, ready to gracefully walk down the aisle. The doors opened and she managed to make an effort to smile. This is like signing away my soul to the devil.

Pft she looks like a boy in a dress. Luhan thought seeing her enter. 

Jaehee caught site of the boy waiting at the altar. She stopped in her tracks. “Appa this isn’t my wedding!” She whispered. Her father tugged her forward and she looked around the church catching eyes with her mother.

Has a miracle happened? Where’s the devil, and who is that cutie? Omg he is blooming beautiful. Did I just call a boy cute? Omg I just can’t believe I called a boy cute and beautiful. The world must be ending!

Arriving at the altar, Appa handed Jaehee over to the gorgeous looking boy. He rolled his eyes refusing to look at her.

“Who are you?” Jahee questioned.  Luhan thought Jaehee was being an idiot. He shot her a glare. Jaehee almost tripped up the alter stairs when she realized that the cute, beautiful, and gorgeous boy was Luhan.  You’ve got to be kidding me. How is he even possible?!

Luhan started nodding off during the mass until he was rudely nudged by an alter server. He was about to yell when he realized that everyone was looking at him. He stood up and moved to in front of the alter with Jaehee. 

The two hesitated to say ‘I do’ to their vows, and purposely hurt each other when exchanging rings.

“I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.”  

Jaehee gulped and glared at him. Luhan tightened his face up in disgust. Do I really have to? No one is allowed to make contact with me.

Feeling the pressure from everyone’s anticipation, Luhan lent in slowly and hardly bit Jaehee’s bottom lip. He mentally cheered in victory. Take that you punk.  Jaehee jerked back and winced in pain.

Everyone was oblivious to the fact that he hurt her and thought that Jaehee’s reaction to the kiss was really cute. 

They walked out of the church and people congratulated them.

“Oh my, Jaehee you are so beautiful! I’ve never seen red lipstick as vibrant as yours!” A relative cheered. Jaehee realized her lips were bleeding. She pocked Luhan in the ribs who snickered. Hehe she should be grateful for the work of art I created.

In return he bumped her, almost knocking her over.  

The newlyweds didn’t even bother communicating in the short after party. Jaehee began to feel jealous of how much attention Luhan was receiving.  It’s normally the bride’s time to shine on their wedding day! Not the groom.

“Oh, Luhan you’re so handsome. Oh, Luhan you’re so cute. Oh, Luhan you’re such a gentlemen. Luhan! Luhan! Luhan! Blah blah blah!” She mocked, walking around a peaceful and quite garden.

“Is someone jealous of me?” Luhan teased.  Jaehee whipped around speechless. However she lost her footing and fell on top of Luhan.

“Argh get off me!” He yelled pushing her aside. What he didn’t know was that a button on his shirt got caught in her lacy dress. So when he pushed her aside, he ended up rolling on top of her. Jaehee screamed and beat at his chest. Ew ert don’t me!

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop! I’m caught in your stupid dress!” Luhan yelled shutting her up. She quietened down and sighted the button that was stuck.   

“Oh . . . let me get it.” She said and fiddled around. Luhan impatiently and unwilling laid on top of her, supporting his raised chest with his elbows either side of Jaehee. He glanced at her arrogantly before his expression softened. He noticed a scar on her cheek, a scar that he knew he gave her. He felt guilty and absentmindedly reached out a hand to it. Until… Jaehee released the button and his chest collapsed on hers, his chin bumping against her forehead.

“Ow!” They both yelled.

There mothers who were silently watching them and taking pictures, giggled and shushed each other before going back to the celebration.  

Luhan rolled off Jaehee and stood up fixing up his suit. Jaehee went to get up but her ankle stopped her. What a coincidence, I twisted my ankle.

She immediately clutched onto Luhan’s leg when he went to walk away. Luhan shook her off thinking she was crazy.

“You just can’t stop touching me can you?!” He growled. 

“My ankle.” She winced. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

“If you think I’m going to carry you on my back you’re wrong.” He told her harshly. She scoffed thinking she was stupid to of had thought that Luhan would actually help someone. He turned his back on her. 

“Are you just going to leave me here?!” Jaehee yelled out after him. He couldn’t stand hearing her whiny voice so he blocked his ears and walked away. 

She was left stranded on the grass bawling her eyes out. You’re a jerk Luhan. She began to feel tired so she closed her eyes.

“Where’s Jaehee?” Mrs Oh asked her son. He shrugged not caring an ounce.

“Luhan, you should know, she is your wife. Poor darling she’s probably lost, go and find her, now!” His mother instructed. He groaned. It can’t be that she’s still there on the grass right? It’s been like 4 hours.

 Having his doubts, he ended up returning to the garden. His eyes widened seeing Jaehee on the ground. What an idiot.

“Yah, moron. Wake up.” He ordered flicking her forehead. She sat up and rubbed her head in pain. Ew it’s you.  

“Good you’re up. Let’s go.” He said and turned to leave again. She slowly got up on her feet and limped slowly behind him. Becoming impatient and annoyed at how slow the latter was walking, Luhan strode back and lifted her off her feet. 

“W-w-hat-”

“Ssh.” Luhan shushed her up. He carried her bridal style. She shyly glanced up at him and studied his clean face. Feeling that eyes were on him, he glared down at Jaehee, scaring her. 

Luhan set his wife down in the car and sat on the other side.

“Where are we going?” She asked the driver.

“To your new house.” The driver replied. Jaehee was a little excited about living in a new place, except for the fact that she had to be sharing it with the devil’s spawn. 

She looked over at Luhan again who looked so innocent and angelic like.

“Do you like my face? Is that why you keep looking at me?” He asked rudely. Jaehee scoffed. Yes.

“Pft, don’t flatter yourself. You look like a little girl.” She teased. His eyes bore through her skull at the comment.

“Yeah, well what kind of a girl are you? You won’t even be able to nurture our child with your -less body.” He argued back. Luhan mentally strangled himself acknowledging that they were supposed to have a child together. 

What did he say? Ou-our child? -less body? Pft well I’m honored.    

“Yeah, you’re just like every other boy. You just care about pleasing yourselves with a girl’s body.”

“As if! Don’t stoop so low! I’m too perfect to touch a girl.” He answered back. Jaehee burst out laughing at how ridiculous he sounded.  

Aish she’s crazy.

The newlyweds were quite surprised at their new home. It was very spacious and elegant. Their maids greeted them as they entered and showed them to their bedroom.

“We’ll be sharing?!” Jaehee expressed outraged. The maids looked baffled.

“Yes, it was requested by your parents, for you know what.” She informed embarrassed. The maids giggled. The newlyweds looked at each other and gulped. The maids shut the door behind them and scurried away.

 Jaehee stood dumbfounded until Luhan threw a pillow at her. She screwed up her face at him and slumped down on the bed. 

“What’s this?” Luhan asked with some kind of a schedule in his hands. Jaehee got up and stood next to Luhan.  Her eyes widened in horror.

“Umma’s charted my menstrual cycle so we know when to do it.” Our parents are so persistent. Just the thought of making a child with one another sent shivers down their spines.

“The first night is tonight.” Luhan stated reading off the chart. They slowly looked at each other, their faces only inches away. They were both bewildered by each other’s beauty.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Jaehee asked still in a trance. 

“Why are you looking at me like that? Admit it you want to do it with me.” Luhan replied slowly. He couldn’t stop himself from being captivated by her alluring eyes. Jaehee broke her eyes away from his, taking a step back.

“As if! What makes you think that? All you’ve ever done since day one was hurt and torment me. Having ‘thing’ with you, will only make me feel like a pedo noona. You look like you’re still in kindergarten.” She protested with flushed cheeks. Luhan scoffed.

“No I don’t, I’m very manly.” He answered back offended. Thanks Umma, I hope you know you are the cause of this.

“Yeah, well try telling that to the whole world.” She talked back. They didn’t bother communicating with each other for the rest of the night. She went to bed early figuring it was school night. She was in a deep sleep when she was woken up.

“What?” She murmured tiredly.

“Sleep on the floor. I want to go to bed now.” Luhan instructed. There was absolutely no way in hell he was going to sleep in the same bed as her.

“You can’t be serious.”  

Luhan ripped the sheets off Jaehee. “Out.” 

Jaehee questioned if he was even human. She glared at him and walked out of the room slamming the door behind her.

Morning came and Jaehee had awoken on the couch. She ate breakfast and quickly got changed without bothering to wake up her husband. Stuff the jerk.

She arrived at school and slumped in her seat. She twirled her wedding ring around her finger. I can’t believe I’m married to the devil.

“Omo! Jaehee do you have a girlfriend?” Her seat mate Eunji asked grabbing her hand. Jaehee pulled her hand back and shook her head.

“A husband.” She blurted out. Her seatmate went to scream but Jaehee covered , warning her not to tell a soul. I can’t believe Jaehee is a girl and married! 

Luhan came striding in and sat in his seat. He scrunched up a piece of paper and threw it at the back of his wife’s head. She ignored him like she always did.  She heard the class whispering about Luhan’s sudden change in appearance. His beauty is only skin deep.

“Yah.” He annoyed her, kicking the back of her chair in the middle of class. He continued to do so, knowing that he was agitating her. Lunch time came and she immediately evacuated the classroom.

Luhan met up with EXO who laughed when they saw him. “What happened to you?! You look like a little fairy princess.” They teased. Luhan said nothing and just stared at them. Kyungsso caught sight of his ring.

“Yah what’s this?” He questioned.

“I got forced into marriage.” Luhan replied. The boys were all gob smacked.

“To who?” They asked. Luhan saw Jaehee in the distance and cocked his head her way embarrassed.

 “J-Jaehee? Is gay marriage even legal?” Lay asked.

“Jaehee’s a girl. Not a boy.” Luhan announced. The reactions of EXO were priceless. 

decorative-line-1.png

Okay okay, I'll admit another poor chapter -.-' I'm just getting used to writing from an author's point of view. Please do tell me if the story is a bit laggy/boring/draggy!

As always, please do not hestiate to give me feedback, I'd really appreciate it!