Chapter Nine

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on Minho, stop sulking” Jonghyun pat his friend’s back.

“Yeah Minho, the more you sulk the more you look like a frog!” Key mocks him.

His statement makes Minho sulking even more, while Key acts like nothing happens.

They walks on their way back home after school. Taemin has to stay for his dance rehearsal, Onew still busy in the students organisation’s room.

“Are you still regretting your decision to went with Onew hyung to cafetaria and not joined me to the library ?” Key asks him.

“No..” he gives Key short answer.

“Then why you sulking. You irritate us.”

“…”

“You walk with us but don’t want to talk to us, the worst is you were sulking, you’re pain in the Minho” Key keeps ranting around.

“Key, don’t say that” Jonghyun tries to enlighten the scene when he saw Minho gritted his teeth.

“What Jjong, don’t tell me you’re on his side, he sulked without reason.”

“Yeah, I know, but you don’t have to say mean things like that.”

“So you mean I’m the one who’s mean in here? Jjong, I can’t believe this.”Key snaps

“No, I don’t mean like that, but your words were rude, Key.”

“He’s the one who’s rude and mean, if you know what I mean, he sulked and acted like we did something bad to him, in fact we didn’t know what’s wrong and what’s  happen.”

They keep bickering, Minho stops his step and watch his friends bickers few steps next to him. Now they ignores him completely and Key is in his “diva mode” while Jonghyun looks bewildered.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter