Chapter Three

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four pretty girls step into the café and turns their head to the exact spot they used to be and…

“Oh my goodness Krystal Jung!” Victoria claps whilst the other just look amuse with the view in front of them.

“You know what girls, it’s always makes me wonder,  how can Krystal just fell asleep so careless like that” Luna says nonchalantly.

“Wait, girls, did you see what I see?” Sulli in.

“What ???” three other heads turn to her.

“Don’t look, don’t look!” Sulli hisses and drag them few steps backward.

“What is it Sulli?”

“Keep your voice down, Amber” Sulli hisses again.

“Look from the glass window at this side and tell me do you see what I see on the few tables in front of our usual table?”

“Gosh Sulli, stop being so mysterius” Victoria whines.

“Just look Unnie” Sulli replys her.

Then the other girls suddenly gasp.

“Oh my God, the kingkas of our school, Onew …. Taemin….Jonghyun….Key…Minho” Amber proclaim excitedly.

“Wait, is that Krystal drooling???” Suddenly Amber land on earth again.

“Oh my…hahahahaha…..”

All the girls grinning widely and walk to Krystal sleeping body.

“Yoooo….Krystal…wake up!!!” they all shout at the same time.

“Huuuuhhhh……” Krystal jumps from her seat and accidently knock the glass of juice in front of her when she tries to stand up, instinctively she reaches her hand to save her juice, but  one of her her leg hook on the chair beside her in the process to stood her body, it cause her falls down on her but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter