Chapter Seven

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the library….

Amber walks to the bookshelf, she looks for a chemistry book for her level. But she can not find it.

“Are you looking for this” a voice startles her.

“Yes, do you want to borrow that book too?” she asks the tall blond boy who stands a few steps next to her.

That boy smiles to her. “You can read it first” and with that he gives her that book.

“Wait…” Amber calls him.

He turns around, “yes, Amber Liu?” he lifts his eye brows.

“It’s not fair, you’re the one who find it first, so you can read it first.” Amber makes a gesture to hand the book to him.

He smiles again, “No, it’s Ok, I already borrowed it last week, so I still remember a few things in it.”

He turns around and walk to the door.

“Wait…” He still walks and ignores her call.

“Key Oppa, wait….”

He turns his head and gives her the widest and brightest smiles that she ever saw, whilst for him it’s the widest, the brightest and the most sincere he ever gave to a girl.

“Glad you can remember my nick name Amber, you do really cute in your pink t-shirt”

He winks and walks out from the library.

Amber smiles widely too and her heart starts to beat faster than normal, she clutches the book on her chest and walks to the table where’s Krystal is fall back to sleep again.

 

Few moments before…

Sulli walked to her locker, she cursed herself for being such a forgetful person.

She heard cheers and loud music from the hall, so she turned and walked to the source of sounds, she saw a lot of students cheers and claps their hands, it looked like they were cheering someone or something.

With curious filled her head she walked to that direction and shove some students so she could see clearly.

In the middle of the hall, there were few students danced to the rhythm.

Somehow she could recognized the boy who stand in the middle of the group. From the live and light movement she knew it was him.

She smile unknowingly, and suddenly that boy turns to her, smiles and winks to her.

The girls next to Sulli screamed his name while Sulli just stared back at him and wondered, did he smile at her, did he wink at her.

She turned her head to her left and right tried to find somebody elses who might be the “victim” of his smile and wink.

But all the girls at her left and right showed the same reactions, which were screams, cheers and gasps.

She turned her head back at him again.                                      

It was the last move and seems that he is able to read her mind, he smiled at her again and point his index finger to her indicating that he was smile and wink at her.

The girls around her cheer and scream again.

She didn’t know how to react, she didn’t know whether that move was part of the choreography or he really meant it, to point her.

The music  stopped and the students cheered then walked back slowly to their own pace to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter