Chapter Four

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night in their own world…..

 

Minho smiles while he lays his body on his bed. He replays all the scenes he saw this afternoon at the café.

Krystal looks so cute while she’s sleeping, like a sleeping princess, sleeping beauty.

And her reactions to her friends was very funny.

Oh how much he wants to see her pouts again, her sleeping face, her smile and her laugh.

He sigh and close his eyes, wishing that he would dream about her tonight.

 

Onew stares out of the window, he looks up to the stars above Seoul dark sky.

He smiles, he is happy because he could see his crush at the café this afternoon.

She looks so amazing, her smile bring Onew hopes flying up high.

He can not confess his feeling to her, he’s afraid that his confession to her will ruin his friendship with her.

She is his childhood friend, their family are close friend. 

Onew sighs and walks to his bed then lay down while he massages his forehead and hope the massage able to erase  her face from his mind.

 

Taemin puts all his energy to his dance movement.

 He already repeat it for the fifth times for the last two hours now.

 Its 11 pm now, He knows he has to go home soon, but he won’t.

He needs to drain his energy so the beautiful face of the tall, long hair girl won’t haunting him in his sleep.

 

Jonghyun shot up from his sleep. He is totally sweating.

He remembered her face. And guilty feeling crawls on his chest once again.

He saw the sadness still laid in her eyes though she smiles.                      

He knows she still has a feeling to him but he can not do anything about that.

It’s not that she’s ugly or she’s stupid or she’s some kind of arrogant girl.

No, it’s just that it feels so wrong if he accepted her feeling.

He doesn’t feel anything to her, no chemistry.

And he doesn’t want to accept her and then broke her when she knows the truth, because he has to be fair and honest in the end.

 

Suddenly a wide smile start to form on his lips.

A really wide smile and it will need a strong tornado to wipe it.

He stares on his laptop screen and sees the latest pictures that have been uploaded.

It was from the scene this afternoon. Krystal Jung drenched in pink liquid.

His smile start to fade, he’s been more than three years stalking a certain someone’s facebook.

Knowing that this certain person is quite active on facebook so he added her as a friend.

Lucky for him this certain person did not reject him and sometimes they even chat together though in reality it’s very rare to happen.

They have different circle of friends that’s what happen.

He scrolls to the next picture and see four girls with wide smile.

“You  look great in your pink T-shirt, Amber Liu”, he sighs and turn off his laptop.

 

 

In another place…

 

“Just relax Krys, you don’t have to be angry to Amber just because she uploaded that picture”

“Unnie, you don’t understand, it’s so embarrassing.”

“I don’t think so, you look cute” Jessica tries to woo her sister while in the other hand she also tries hard to hold her laugh after Krystal showed her the picture.

“Cute? Come on Unnie, there’s no one will look cute if they were drenched in pink and sticky strawberry juice!!!” retort Krystal

“Hahahaha….”

“Unnie….”

“Sorry…sorry…sis, but you do look pretty, the strawberry juice gave you natural blush on the cheeks”

“Unnie…stop it, it’s so embarrassing you know!”

“Ok..Ok…little sister, I’m sorry, besides what a big deal about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter