Chapter Twelve

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come in boys, I cooked extra for all of you” Mrs. Lee greets the boys.

“Thank you very much Mrs. Lee” they bow and answer in unison.

She leads them to the living room.

“Onew is in his room, I asked him to tidy his room, change his bed sheet and clean up the bathroom before you come sleepover.” She informs them.

The four boys grin at her words.

 “Go upstairs boys” she sush them.

“Ne..Mrs. Lee” and they run upstairs to Onew’s room.

 

Onew pulls an old  tee shirt under his mattress, he doesn’t remember when did he slip that shirt under his bed. Could it be when his friends had sleepover a while ago or could it be when he missed the person who gave the shirt because that person was out of town? All he can remember that he lost it somewhere and asked his mother many times about the shirt and earned long nag from his mother about his careless and messy habit but the shirt remained unknown.

It’s pink and his buddies mocks him about the color, but he couldn’t throw it away because it’s from Luna, yes it’s from his beloved neighbor.

He holds the shirt close to his heart, he smell it, he tries to trace the fainted scent of hers, hope its still linger there despite its stuck under his mattress months ago.

“Hyung…we’re here!!”

He startle by the sounds of his best friends open his room, he turns around and hides the shirt behind his back.

“Hey guys…Sorry, I’m still clean up my room, not finish yet.” He smiles to them.

“No…it’s ok hyung, we’ll help.”

“What’s on your back hyung?” Key asks him.

Slight blush start creeping on his neck.

“No, it’s nothing Key.”

Minho walks toward him and try to pry his left hand that clutch tightly to the fabric of the shirt.

He dodges Minho. Next all the boys try to snatch the shirt from his grip.

Laughters fills the room.

Onew dodges, bows, kicks and pushes his friends to hold still the shirt.

But no matter hard he tries, he lose it, Taemin grips his right hand, Minho and Key hold his legs and Joghyun pries the shirt from his left hand freely.

He sneers and holds high the shirt like a trophy.

“Hey guys, I know that shirt!” Key exclaims.

“Oh no you don’t, Key!” Onew tries to distract him and try to snatch back the shirt from Jonghyun.

Too late, Jonghyun throws the shirt to Minho who catch it lazily and hold it up high so Onew can not take it easily.

“Give it back Minho!” Onew jumps, try to take it from Minho.

“Yups, you right hyung, I know that shirt!” Taemin grins.

“Taemin, catch!” Minho throws the shirt to Taemin.

Onew tries to catch it but Taemin pushes him to the side and catch the shirt.

“It’s the pink….hmmphh…” Key can’t finish his sentence, Onew throws a pillow to his face.

“Yaaahhhh…hyung, you harass me!” Key shouts at Onew.

“Pillow wars!!!!” Minho starts to throw the pillow to Key direction.

Now pillows, bolsters, cushions flying around the room.

Onew sees it as a chance to take the shirt and hide it somewhere else, while he tries to dodge the massive attack, he looks around for the shirt.

He finds it n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter