Chapter Five

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning…

Krystal waiting for Amber on the school gate, she didn’t go with Amber by bus this morning, she still mad at her and wants to confront her about the pictures.

She walks back and forth waiting in a pace line, can’t hold her anger any longer when a bunch of girls coming closer. They are girls from the same year as her but she doesn’t really knows their names.

“Oh my God Krystal, your pictures is so funny” one of the girl said.

“Yeah, it’s so funny, who took the pictures?” other girls squeak.

“Krystal, was that Café Orange?”come another girl voice.

She just gives them weak smile and ignores them.

Another group of students come and the same comments were said.

She ignores them and thought why somebody’s bad luck becomes another people happiness.

Another groups come and gone with the same comments, she begin to lose her patience, where are her so called friends when she need them the most.

 

“Hi Krys” Luna, Victoria and Sulli greet her.

“Unnie….” She squeals and hugs them.

“Wow Krystal, whats up?” Sulli asks her.

“I hate Amber, everybody said I look funny whilst actually I know I was look far from funny in those pictures.”

“Owh come on Krys, don’t be sad, you did look cute and…..funny.”

“Unnie….please..”Krystal stomps her feet hearing Luna's words.

“Hi buddies…” Amber greets them.

Krystal turns around and anger took over her body upon hearing Amber voice.

“AMBEERRRR…..YOU’RE SO DEAD….!!!!!” Krystal yells at her.

“Whoaah……Krystal, what happen with you?” Amber replies her calmly.

“What were you doing, why did you upload those pictures! How dare you? Do you think those pictures won't humiliate me? Don’t you even care about my feeling? How come you do that to me, your friend?” Krystal pours all her heart content not realize that the students who just arrived at school start to gather around them.

“Don’t you realize it the whole school will saw it? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter