Chapter Eleven

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The italic words are from the old times.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Jonghyun, do you have time this afternoon?”

“Yes, I have nothing to do, why? Do you want me to accompany you?”

“Hehehe…you read my mind”

“Ok, I’ll pick you up at 4.30.”

“Ok, I’ll wait at home, see you later Jong”

“See ya ”

 

She walks back and forth in her living room, waiting for him impatiently, she was ready and well prepared since 30 minutes ago.

“You still here?” a voice startled her.

“Yes,  Umma.”

“I thought you already leaving, you were ready since 30 minutes ago, what are you waiting for?” her mother asks her again.

“I’m waiting for my friend Umma, he said he will come to picks up.”

“Your friend? He? Not those pretty girls, sweetheart?” her mother looks surprise.

“Umma…it’s Jonghyun, you know him.”

“Ooo… I thought a new boy.”

“Umma…” she whines.

“So, anything new between you and Jonghyun?” a curious looks decorate her face.

“What do you mean Umma?” She fluster a bit.

“You know sweetheart, I’ve been watching you, other than those girls you always accompany by him. Is there something between you two, sweetheart?”

She blushes hard, she never thought that her mother notice about that.

“Umma…”there’s nothing she could say because she’s too shy with her mother bluntness.

“Do you like him, sweetheart?”

“I don’t know Umma.” She shyly answer her.

“You don’t know? Do you feel happy when you spending time with him?” her mother asks her again.

“Umma….” She whines and hide her blushing face with her hands.

“ I take that as a yes” her mother hugs her and caress her back.

“Umma, you don’t like him?” she stares at her mother.

Her mother loosen her hold on her, staring back directly to her eyes, “Sweetheart, it’s not who but what that matters to me. What do you feel towards that person, we can not choose the person we fall in love with. It could be bad for others, but it’s good for you, or the opposites. And the most important thing is never lose your mind when you love someone, because loving someone could drain your energy and makes you lose your logic.”

“Umma…”

“Be careful, sweetheart, I love you very much. Go open the door, I can see Jonghyun’s car outside” she pats her daughter’s shoulder and gives her encouraging smile.

She hugs her mother back and walks to open the door.

Her mother was right, she can see him step out of his car and walks to the door.

He smiles at her, she smiles back at him.

“Umma, I like him a lot” she turns her head to her mother who still stands behind her and whispers to her.

 Her mother smiles to her.

 

“Hi..” he greets her.

“Hey Jong” she greets him back.

“Hello Aunty, you look great.” He greets her mother.

“Hello Jonghyun, thank you very much for your compliment, you make me blush…” her mother replies his greeting with wide smiles.

“Please come in Jonghyun.” She adds ignoring her daughter’s annoy looks.

She takes a step back to give Jonghyun a way to step into the living room.

“So how’s your parent Jonghyun?” her mother asks him.

“Just like usual Aunty, Appa still busy with his project and Umma has plan to renovate her store.”

“Woow…the business runs well…” again, she ignores her daughter’s  annoy looks.

“Yes Aunty, thank you.” Jonghyun thanks her politely.

“Well, say hello to your umma, tell her to spare her times with her friend because I miss to hang out with her.”

“I will Aunty.” He promise her.

“Ok, off you go now, She will mad to me if I hold for another minutes with you” her mother mocks her and wink her eyes to her daughter who sulk upon hearing her mother sentences.

Jonghyun smiles and bow his head to her after bid his goodbye to her.

“Umma, don’t say that..” she whines weakly.

“Hehehe…go now, be careful neh, don’t be late.” Her mother hugs her.

“I will Umma, see you later.” She hugs her back.

 

“So, where to go?” he asks her.

“I want to go to the stationery store Jong, I need new paints and some papers”

“I got an idea, lets go to the stationery at the mall so after you get what you need we can walk around at the mall”

“Ok, deal, lets go there” she agrees.

                                              **

He wipes her left cheek out of ice cream trace.

She blushes.

He reaches her hand and hold it firmly, “Lets stroll around the mall.”

                                              **

“Hey, I already ordered you your favorite juice.” He greets her with his widest smile tugs on his lips.

“Thank you Jong, I’ll love it” she replies him with the same bright smiles.

                                             

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter